A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer

2 posters

Go down

The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer Empty The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-02, 17:48

While the hole in the Earth's protective ozone layer is slowly healing, its recovery might have a downside, scientists say: Climate change could change wind patterns and send ozone from high in the atmosphere down to the surface, where it is a major component of smog.
(click here to read the full article)

wow. it's good and bad at the same time. but I think no matter what, ozone layer must be restored so we can be saved from the killing UV rays. what do you think?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer Empty Re: The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 03:05

phio69 wrote:
While the hole in the Earth's protective ozone layer is slowly healing, its recovery might have a downside, scientists say: Climate change could change wind patterns and send ozone from high in the atmosphere down to the surface, where it is a major component of smog.
(click here to read the full article)

wow. it's good and bad at the same time. but I think no matter what, ozone layer must be restored so we can be saved from the killing UV rays. what do you think?

I'm sorry but... down to the surface, where it is a major component of smog... what's its effect to our life and earth? ? I don't understand :suspect:
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer Empty Re: The Downside to the Recovery of the Ozone Layer

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 03:09

in simple words, if we inhale ozone, it can be dangerous to our body. there it's mentioned that ozone is harmful to our respiratory system. as to the earth itself, I'm not sure, not many is mentioned there, but I suspect it might act like some kind of toxic/poison to the plants and animals. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 03:25

oh, i see.. thank you for your explanation ^^ !!

wow,, it feels like between "die because of burning UV" or "die because of inhaling dangerous ozone" -_-...
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 03:42

exactly as you said. such troublesome condition, right?

what would you choose? I think.. I better die inhaling ozone rather than watching my skin destroyed, got a cancer, then die. =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum