A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Smilies Installed!

4 posters

Go down

New Smilies Installed! Empty New Smilies Installed!

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 19:31

hello, everyone!

first, I'm sorry for the fans of the previous set of smilies because you won't see them anymore. today I installed new sets of smilies. all set of smilies are taken from rokey.net, so thank you for your awesome works!

currently I've only installed the first set. I'm going to work and add more to it. sorry if it takes a while because I got so many things to do at my hand now. I hope you like it!

aren't they adorable? kyaa~ New Smilies Installed! 457275
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

New Smilies Installed! Empty Re: New Smilies Installed!

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-17, 09:13

Oh wow! Those are really cute! Thanks for all the hard work getting new ones. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-17, 16:10

I think they are way too big. How about making them a little shorter.

But anyway, great new smilies! New Smilies Installed! 731576
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-17, 20:09

Those are some well fed smilies.
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-18, 03:23

Indeed they are! New Smilies Installed! 22265
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-18, 22:37

Joel wrote:I think they are way too big. How about making them a little shorter.

But anyway, great new smilies! New Smilies Installed! 731576

smaller, huh? I thought these ones are small enough. I was afraid that if I make them smaller, the quality of the pictures might be worse. but I'll see what I can do. thanks for liking it, guys! New Smilies Installed! 226512

edit: I've tried to make it smaller but the expressions become unclear. so I'll stick with the current ones, I think it's better. sorry if it's a bit big. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-19, 18:15

I think the size is fine. I've seen bigger ones. Lol!

Anywho, a while back my cousin sent me this one site that has a lot of different types of faces. Would you like me to give you the link? There are some pretty cute/interesting ones on there. xP
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-19, 21:42

Smaller ones please smile
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 00:12

yeah, as kyoki-chan said, I've seen bigger ones. I made these smilies as small as possible without dropping the quality even more. so I'm sorry, Joel, I can't make it smaller. as I've said, the expressions become unclear that way, and it'll be useless. ^^"

kyoki-chan, you can post the link if you'd like. we can take a look and install it if it's really cute, hehe~ ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-20, 12:48

They have a ton of different ones here.

http://www.emotasia.com/

Sorry I didn't post the link last night. I knew I had it bookmarked but I didn't know where I saved it under. And I was pretty tired so I didn't want to look.

They have all kinds here. From animal faces to regular smiley faces. xP
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 15:39

okay, thanks, kyoki-chan. I'll take a look at it later. I'm so busy at the moment. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-20, 16:43

Your welcome. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down