A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ^^

+4
Joel
Medora
phio_chan
Artesox
8 posters

Go down

Hello ^^ Empty Hello ^^

Post by Artesox 2010-07-20, 08:24

Well,hello there people.

I'm a great fan of akiko *-*.I started to hear she with ar tonelico Original Soundtrack,one year ago.
and it was just luck.Because I was downloading games OST and then I look to Ar Tonelico and I said to myself "Lets test it", Probably the better random choice that I have ever made XD
but,the OST was good,but the vocals in it where better.I started to search about it.And I got the hymnos concert side blue and red.I started listening the red side.it was good,Haruka Shimotsuki and Noriko Mitose (who i already have listen in Chrono Cross) have done a wonderful work.
But then in side blue,when I first heard Chronicle key.It was awesome,a prety music with a amazing singer.I remember that I repeated the music a lot of times XD. And the same to all the others musics from Akiko there.One year later and I cant stop listening Akiko Shikata...
I always liked Celtic music.And i think that she have some influence of the style.But she is more than that.She has already sung in too many styles to be Tagged XD.

Anyaway,I cant wait to get in my hands Harmonia and Raka's originals CDs.

oh yeah,My real name is Pedro and i'm from brazil.

Oh,and I noticed that are missing some albuns of akiko,actually most of them are her works for games and animes (I noticed that Umineko no Naku koro ni, Istoria ~ Musa,And all her work to ar tonelico series are not here,and thy are awesome works ^^ . But I didn't have Haikyu to Rakuen,Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori, Inori no Kanata, or Katayoku no Tori Files.but I'm already getting it now 8D )

and,yeah,I write a lot 8P

Edit: I said that Ar tonelico was luck because it was the first game that I downloaded the OST before playing the game (actually I get it two months ago,and the OST one year ago)
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Hello ^^ Empty Re: Hello ^^

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 15:38

welcome, Artesox! it's so great to have another fan of Akiko Shikata here. now we have someone else to join in the discussions, hehe~

wow, we're so much alike. my first encounter with her was also because of Ar tonelico OST. we really have to thank that series a lot! XD but I was a bit different from you. first I played the game. I finished it a while after that, but I didn't search for the OST right away. I can't remember how long or why when I sudden;y got the idea to download the OST. and just like you, I never regretted that day. ^^

as to her missing works, yeah, maybe it's time to make a special section for that too. I'll try to organize some and put another section in Melodies section. thanks for telling me that.

lastly, enjoy your stay. I hope you'll stay long here, have fun around, and help make this place better! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-20, 16:39

Artesox wrote:Well,hello there people.
Hi there, person.

It's good for the community that you're already interested in Miss Shikata's music. As for me, Phio threatens to use physical violence if I don't familiarize myself with the music soon. sad
Medora
Medora

Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 16:50

Medora wrote:It's good for the community that you're already interested in Miss Shikata's music. As for me, Phio threatens to use physical violence if I don't familiarize myself with the music soon. sad

Hello ^^ 566283

it sounds as if you're requesting me to honestly do that if you don't familiarize yourself with her music soon, since I never said so. Hello ^^ 836597
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-20, 18:55

interesting introduction! Welcome to ASH!
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-07-21, 01:49

XD

I learned something,there are at least one music of akiko shikata for most of the people music styles.
I already "converted" people to akiko listeners.Some was by introducing ar tonelico.Other was by the music.Others by physical violence too

I just don't know how choice the shikata music to show to them,I mean,I would never think that my friend who like Heavy Metal and Hard Rock would love the Umineko album

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 01:57

gyahaha, I understand. well, I think you can always offer them. just don't push them, people tend to dislike things pushed towards them. let them come on their own, they'll love it themselves. ^^

as for people you have "converted" to Shikata-san's listeners, what do you think of bringing them here to make this place more fun? smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-07-21, 03:02

I Don't push,Usually I just say to then "you would like that" or when they ask to me I say something about and later they seach by theyselfs.

About calling my friends to forum,I send they a invite(but most of then don't know how to write in English -.-)
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 03:24

haha, I see. well, thanks for that, nevertheless. trying won't hurt. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by nancyd589 2010-12-23, 15:13

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.

Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-24, 05:19

You should make a topic just for you big smile

This one is kinda old D:
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-02, 18:50

Ah~ Nevertheless welcome to ASH nancy~ Hope that you'll enjoy yourself here smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-01-02, 22:39

enjoyed too!!! laugh
hehehe...
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that've brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you're an amazing artist! - phio69 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-11, 03:10

Ohai! And welcome! I hope you have a great time here. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum