A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog Request Thread

5 posters

Go down

Blog Request Thread Empty Blog Request Thread

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 16:58

want to get a sub-forum made for your blog entries? go here and reply to this thread by filling the forum given below. notice that only members with more than 25 posts can request here.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Blog Title:[/b] (this will be the title of your sub-forum)
[b]Blog Icon:[/b] (picture size: 48 x 48 px)
[b]Blog Description:[/b]

happy requesting and have fun, guys! Blog Request Thread 226512

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-01, 04:50; edited 3 times in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Blog Request Thread Empty Re: Blog Request Thread

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-14, 05:05

I hope I am doing this right. :P

Username: Kyoki
Blog Title: Kyoki's Random Blog
Blog Icon: https://2img.net/h/i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Kyoki-chan33/Chis%20Sweet%20Home/000dhecp.png

Will that image be all right or do you need something smaller?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-15, 02:50

Kyoki wrote:I hope I am doing this right. :P

Username: Kyoki
Blog Title: Kyoki's Random Blog
Blog Icon: https://2img.net/h/i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Kyoki-chan33/Chis%20Sweet%20Home/000dhecp.png

Will that image be all right or do you need something smaller?

you're doing it okay, kyoki-chan. ^^

added!

right, I forgot to mention the size of the image. it has to be 48 x 48 px. it's okay, though, I re-sized it for you. oh, and also, I forgot to ask for a description of your blog. I tried to add something for you. feel free to ask to change it with something you'd like better. I'll change the template now.

enjoy your blog! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-17, 13:17

Teehee! Awesome! Thanks very much! I think it's awesome! I can't wait to post something there later. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-01, 01:12

Username: Artesox
Blog Title: The Tales of Enne
Blog Icon: Blog Request Thread Windows_live_writer_12_0_8200
Blog Description: My idea for this blog is to post my book project and information/Drawings related to it. And also,the feedback of anyone that read it will be very important to my book ^^
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-01, 04:49

Artesox wrote:Username: Artesox
Blog Title: The Tales of Enne
Blog Icon: Blog Request Thread Windows_live_writer_12_0_8200
Blog Description: My idea for this blog is to post my book project and information/Drawings related to it. And also,the feedback of anyone that read it will be very important to my book ^^

Added!

I made slight change to the description since it's pretty long; I hope you don't mind. Enjoy your blog! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2011-04-04, 19:16

Is it okay if there's another original fiction here? I'm in need of beta-readers that just would have to read and say whether my work is any good or not. not that I'll ever publish it IRL, but just to make sure if writing is something I can do. this was done after my parents complaint of me not having any healthy hobbies orz

Username: LavenderYuki
Blog Title: The Princess' Flight
Blog Icon: maybe this one? if that's no good, I don't mind any icon for it
Blog Description: A writing project I'm having to fill in the time.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-06, 23:55

LavenderYuki wrote:Is it okay if there's another original fiction here? I'm in need of beta-readers that just would have to read and say whether my work is any good or not. not that I'll ever publish it IRL, but just to make sure if writing is something I can do. this was done after my parents complaint of me not having any healthy hobbies orz

Username: LavenderYuki
Blog Title: The Princess' Flight
Blog Icon: maybe this one? if that's no good, I don't mind any icon for it
Blog Description: A writing project I'm having to fill in the time.

Added!

No, of course we don't mind another original fiction here. In fact, we're honored that you trusted us by sharing your fiction, hehe~

Oh, I re-sized the icon as we need to use 48 x 48 px. It looks good still, right? :P Enjoy the new blog section! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 18:05

Username: kazaki03
Blog Title: Unscented Dreams: Kazaki's Official Blog
Blog Icon: http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1001030008/asdf_reasonably_small.jpg
Blog Description: My official blog where I post my news, music, stories, mischief, and randomness. xD

@Phio-chan: It's 72 X 72...is it okay if you re-size it for me? Thank you very much. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 19:12

kazaki03 wrote:Username: kazaki03
Blog Title: Unscented Dreams: Kazaki's Official Blog
Blog Icon: http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1001030008/asdf_reasonably_small.jpg
Blog Description: My official blog where I post my news, music, stories, mischief, and randomness. xD

@Phio-chan: It's 72 X 72...is it okay if you re-size it for me? Thank you very much. =)

Added!

Image resized to 48 x 48 as well. Enjoy the new blog. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down