A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RURUTIA ~The Light made human~

+2
phio_chan
LavenderYuki
6 posters

Go down

RURUTIA ~The Light made human~ Empty RURUTIA ~The Light made human~

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-15, 12:26

RURUTIA ~The Light made human~ Rurutiareireitenohirapr

The Goddess.

/you know you're delusional about RURUTIA when you no longer seek to meet her in person because you believe she is a fairy/
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

RURUTIA ~The Light made human~ Empty Re: RURUTIA ~The Light made human~

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 22:27

Whoa. Such a photo. Somehow the woman seems weird to me. XD
Her another album?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-15, 22:56

LavenderYuki's in love with Rurutia~ XD I love her music too! Been busy with school recently, didn't have the time to listen to her 'Behind the Blue' (saw alot of remix in that album though) T_T

I didn't exactly like her voice when i first listened to 'Itoshigo yo' a few years back, but the more i listened, the more the affection seems to grow~ Which album/song is your favorite? smile

@Phio
Rurutia is another one of the 'mysterious' singing goddesses (yea, just like Shikata san) whose details are not widely known. I remembered watching the music videos of her earlier days... it's like, you'll never get to see the front and full view of her face sweat Nevertheless, she's gaining more and more recognition now~
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 23:36

Mmm, is that so? I've tried to listen to her albums before, but somehow it didn't catch me like Akiko did... I wonder. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-17, 04:04

@ALT;
I am obsessed and delusional because of her that's almost unhealthy. BtB kinda sets her on the questionable side. I know she's experimental, and she had done some Pop-inspired songs before but something about that mini album fall short. Maybe because I was expecting the ballad versions so much. But the title track is mindblowing. The usual essence of RURUTIA.

I have no absolute favorite album, but I think I gave Chorion the most plays compared to her other albums. With a leading song like ABINTRA to obliterate my soul, I can't deny its epic awesomeness.

There's only one problem I have with the Goddess;
RURUTIA ~The Light made human~ 27609831
By lavenderyuki at 2010-11-23

Note that this is the same facial expression I made whenever I asked this question.

@phio;
RURUTIA is a mysterious being that said to be born of the aurora lights and the starswoman who chose to hide everything about herself as a person like her real name, her inspirations and only portrayed as this woman that sings mostly about tragic love and humanity. Personally, I found her a bit like the opposite of Akiko but at the same time shared the same aura, so to say. If Akiko was the erupting Krakatoa, RURUTIA is the silent freezing breeze of winter. Though that's not saying that RURUTIA was ever the 'calm' one despite her not having any strength in her vocal skills. I guess she made up for it in her songwriting. I assume you're not impressed with her whispery/breathy voice?

Here's a sliver of her best songs for you if you're still interested to get to know her.

* ABINTRA
* Itoshiigoyo
* Seirios
* Hohoemi no Maria (made me think of the suffering orphaned children of a war-torn country)
* Opus (kinda gives off the opposite emotion compared to Itoshiigoyo)

/delusional fangirl mode OFF
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-18, 01:10

Mm, maybe her type of voice isn't the one I love. But I guess I can give those songs a try. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2010-12-22, 21:14

I know her because people kept telling me she's a lot like Akiko and I should listen to her, but... I think their songs are totally different (except a few, few ones maybe). The only thing they have in common is, well... I will quote -ALT-. ^^

Rurutia is another one of the 'mysterious' singing goddesses (yea, just like Shikata san) whose details are not widely known.

At first I listened to Hyousa (the album) and didn't like it at all...
Then last year I decided to give her songs another try, listened to Seirios (album), and...I loved it! Especially Hoshi to Hane, I love listening to this song before sleeping.

If I had to choose one of her album, it would be Meme. I love all of its song (with a preference for Forest Without Butterfly and Sleeping Meme).

But I think my favourite song among all is ABINTRA. I kept listening to it one year ago after some girls at highschool pissed me off. It fueled my angst in a good way and made me feel better.

... and I love Maururu Roa, Tsuki Senicha and Hallelujah too. X'D
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-25, 03:22

Hahah~ yea~ I didn't like her at first too. The way she uses her vocal makes people a little uncomfortable~ I too don't think that she's similar to shikata san, both belong to very different music style. For me~ I love selenite (one of her older songs) and I agree that her Seiros album is good! smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-29, 22:40

I made a translation for Behind the blue lyrics, if anyone's interested;
HERE~
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-05, 20:36

Ah, RURUTIA. One of my favorites. She too, is a Fairy Goddess.
But she seems to be younger than Shikata...or not?

Some call her psychedelic or psycho(especially on YT). Well I don't.
She is immortal like Shikata, and her songs are solemn, like fallen hearts wandering in the depths of...

Well, yeah. She's cool. smile
I personally like (so far) Itoshigo yo and Selenite.
Still need to explore her stuff.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2011-04-09, 16:07

I would say she seems to be the same age as Akiko but I know she's an immortal

RESONANCE will be biasedly deemed epic by me again it seems. RURUTIA has the tendency to make me obsessive.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-10, 06:56

This is a very interesting artist; I listened to a few of those songs, and my first reaction is to say that they're not quite my thing. But there's something extremely compelling about them; it makes me want more O_O
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2011-05-06, 13:59

oooh RESONANCE is such magic i cant even

Shin'ai is my favorite for now, since it's the only one i can find the lyrics to. it's so pop but so wonderful at the same time.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 20:33

Hmm. I'll try to listen to her songs again, together with KOKIA. Lots of listening works to do. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2011-05-09, 01:54

I think I can safely say if you like KOKIA, you'd most likely can like RURUTIA too. they share almost the same 'feel' to their music. like they can take you on a journey to a world of magic or sth.

or maybe I'm just too delusional already DX
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum