A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your little and big problems

+3
Artesox
phio_chan
Nonomino
7 posters

Go down

Your little and big problems Empty Your little and big problems

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-02, 21:00

Hi everyone!

I didn't come for a long time. The truth is, I have social anxiety disorder (and clinical depression), so it is really difficult for me to stay on a forum for a long time. But you all are so kind I really wanted to come back, so I forced me a little. I'm really happy because this is the first time I am able to do this. smile

I DON'T want you to feel sorry for me. I made this thread for EVERYONE. I want you to tell everything wrong you are going through. When you have problems and tell them to people, you feel so much better afterwards. And don't restrain yourself from telling your problems because they seem silly to you. If it is painful to you, this is for a real reason. This is silly in no way, trust me.
And we're a family, right? smile In a family, we listen and help eachothers.

Love and hope for everyone!

P.S. : I noticed the forum is not very active, I hope it is alright. é_è
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Your little and big problems Empty Re: Your little and big problems

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-03, 02:23

Ah, Nonomino! Great to see you here again, finally. I'm glad that you can overcome that obstacle. I hope you will not stop here since you've just started. As you said, we're a family here and we're going to hear you out when you have something to say, so don't hesitate to come here and talk to us! smile

The forum... is not active indeed. One thing is that each of us are busy with our real life activities, on the other side we don't get many informations about Shikata-san anyway. As you can see from her latest VAGRANCY newsletter, pretty much we have already known them all. So yeah. Though I am indeed sad, I'm used to this kind of condition. There are times when the forum is not active because we are dependent of something (Shikata-san in this case) so I can't really complain. I would hope you guys can still come and chat with us on the general discussions board, maybe. smile

So how are you doing lately, Nonomino?

Problems at the moment... Nothing, I guess. I'm just suddenly busy near the start of a new semester at campus. Loads of scripts to edit, some tasks, books to read, games to play... I feel like not having enough time everyday and that... depressed me a little. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-02-05, 23:55

Finally I have some time to post here.

So, I don't have any serious problem now, although I've gone through hard times in the past, but it is past.

I have a lot of problems involving organization, and I have trouble keeping the focus on something

Also, I usually try to do more than I can.

About the forum, yeah, it is inactive right now, but it is something very common for forums, soon or later it will be active again
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-02-06, 13:03

Just regarding having to deal with annoying, overprotective, bossy, strict, choosy, abusive, etc. kind of people, like the ones you see in drama series as the antagonists. Other than that, everything seems to be fine for now. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-07, 23:11

phio69 wrote:Ah, Nonomino! Great to see you here again, finally. I'm glad that you can overcome that obstacle. I hope you will not stop here since you've just started. As you said, we're a family here and we're going to hear you out when you have something to say, so don't hesitate to come here and talk to us! smile
[...]
So how are you doing lately, Nonomino?

Thank you phio! It's so nice of you to say such things and ask!
I'm quite fine these days, except I have little troubles going outside on my own. The outside world is such a scary place! big smile And I forgot to take my medicines two days in a row so I have small vertigos. XD But other than that I'm fine!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to do everything you want soon. smile *hugs*

Artesox > It's nice to try doing more than possible, but don't overdo it, okay? smile *hugs*
Anyway, I understand how you feel because I'm like this too. XD

Kazaki > Aww, that's annoying... ^^" I hope it will get better quickly and you won't have to deal with that kind of person anymore! *hugs*

Hugs for everyone! I am happy none of you has big problems. I hope it will lasts forever.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-07, 23:24

I agree, it is indeed scary somehow. Over here, there is currently a fight related to religion... It's just scary and non-sense. I'm sad yet also annoyed at it.
And you better take your medicine routine! *acts like a doctor* XD Kidding. I hope you will get better soon! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-02-08, 10:00

Thanks for the hugs phio-san! big smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-09, 02:56

kazaki03 wrote:Thanks for the hugs phio-san! big smile

LOL, it's from Nonomino, actually~

But here you are. *hugs*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-02-10, 22:51

My big problem is my home in not quite...ewww... amazed
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that've brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you're an amazing artist! - phio69 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-11, 18:25

Nonomino wrote:Hi everyone!

I have social anxiety disorder (and clinical depression), so it is really difficult for me to stay on a forum for a long time. But you all are so kind I really wanted to come back, so I forced me a little. I'm really happy because this is the first time I am able to do this. smile

And we're a family, right? smile

I'm really glad that you're opening up more and more =) Take a step at a time, at the pace you're most comfortable with. All of us will be there to support you~ since we're a big (and growing) family smile

phio69 wrote:The forum... is not active indeed. One thing is that each of us are busy with our real life activities.
I feel like not having enough time everyday and that... depressed me a little. ^^"

I'll have to confess that I disappeared for some time too =X Yeah, currently busy with many things (new semester and also my graduation thesis). How I wish there's 48 hours a day T_T

Phio~ good luck with school alright~ I think we gonna be in 'similar' professions. Perhaps the difference will be that you will be addressing the physical symptoms and mine's more on mental? hahaha~

kazaki03 wrote:Just regarding having to deal with annoying, overprotective, bossy, strict, choosy, abusive, etc. kind of people, like the ones you see in drama series as the antagonists.

Oh my +_+|| I hope that those *people* will stop giving you troubles soon. At the time being, take it as a challenge to face up to. Learn to adapt and handle along the way smile

kuroi neko wrote:My big problem is my home in not quite...ewww...

Eww? Something about dirt and dust? =X

*hugs* to everyone~ hahaha~ let's encourage each other alright~ That'll probably ignite my motivation again and push me on~ smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-12, 02:48

-ALT- wrote:I'm really glad that you're opening up more and more =) Take a step at a time, at the pace you're most comfortable with. All of us will be there to support you~ since we're a big (and growing) family smile

I'll have to confess that I disappeared for some time too =X Yeah, currently busy with many things (new semester and also my graduation thesis). How I wish there's 48 hours a day T_T

Phio~ good luck with school alright~ I think we gonna be in 'similar' professions. Perhaps the difference will be that you will be addressing the physical symptoms and mine's more on mental? hahaha~

*hugs* to everyone~ hahaha~ let's encourage each other alright~ That'll probably ignite my motivation again and push me on~ smile

Yay for a big and growing family!
Sometimes it feels strange, don't you think? Through this technology we call internet, we can interact with people we never know before; people whom we haven't met; but I can say that we can build a relationship like this. I'm so happy for everyone! ^^

And it's okay. I completely understand. I wish a day is 48 hours as well. XD And thanks, ALT! Indeed, our professions are similar, haha~ Who knows, maybe in the future we can get a chance to work together? smile

*hugs to you too*

So how are things going for you, ALT? Thesis can be troublesome at some points... I hope you can manage it well. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-13, 02:16

Thanks for the encouragement Phio! *<(^~^)>* (<--- I'm gonna call this 'big big hug') The thesis is draining my energy at an inhuman rate (but it's not really about the writing, rather, it pertains more to my 'beloved' team mate whom I'm sharing the data with). Revived and moving on though smile Hope that we'll have a chance to work in the future too! XD

And yea~ internet is really a wonderful invention. In fact, sometimes, i feel that people are able to connect more with each other via this platform. Maybe, it's because using the internet, we withhold judgments made using surface facts and impression of an individual - hence, a barrier down. Haha~ I shall withdraw from expressing those 'ideas' further before it escalate into some long blabbering XD

Last edited by -ALT- on 2011-02-14, 06:10; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-14, 02:10

You are welcome! Aww, thanks for the big big hug~ *hugs back with a super huge big hug* big smile

Ahh, I see. That is indeed one of the obstacles of working in a team. Different styles of working can be one of the greatest hardship in working with others. ^^" Don't give up! Keep on doing the best! I know you can do it. smile And yes, I can't be more than glad to be able to know internet. Although there is a lot of disadvantages of it as well. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-15, 02:33

awwww~ I'll ganbatte~ big smile
How I wish that the problem with my project partner lies in the working style~ Compared to difficult people, it's actually harder to try and communicate with people who just disappear as they like. Let's hope that things will get better~ smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-16, 00:30

I see. I will pray for you that your trouble will be solved soon...

Have you tried talking to her about this matter? I mean, if she ditches work, she's gonna get trouble regarding her scores as well.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-03-01, 04:31

One of my friends's father died this weekend. The situation is even worse because the mother of this friend died 4 years ago.

I don't really know what I can do to help he. It's so hard to understand the whole situation
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-30, 13:49

Wow, I'm really surprised I didn't notice this thread sooner. I'm really glad it is here. It's always nice to vent your troubles to family, right? big smile And I've joined a lot of forums, but I must say this is one of the first where it really does feel like a real family. big smile

Anywho! I'm really sorry about what happened to your friend. It must be really tough for them. Both of my parents are alive and well, so I don't know how it must be to go through that. Though I have imagined and just thinking about something like that overwhelms me with such sadness. In a situation like that, I don't really think there is much anyone can do besides just being there and supporting your friend. And letting them cry on your shoulder if they need it or try to keep them optimistic so they don't become depressed and such.

About four months ago my uncle died, and it was really tough on my cousin and I wasn't sure what I should do. Hell, it was tough on anyone who knew my uncle, he was such a wonderful guy. Even though I didn't really know what to do, I tried my best to be there for her and help her out. The night of his funeral ((which sadly was also on my b-day sad )) my boyfriend and I bought my uncles favorite vodka and invited her over to drink with us. ^.^

Wow... totally made his post longer than intended, but oh well. smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum