A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-ON

5 posters

Go down

K-ON Empty K-ON

Post by Vinery 2010-07-15, 20:54

Anyone like K-ON?
Yui? Mio? Mugi? Ritsu? Azusa?
Fuwa2 time2? My love is a stapler? Fude pen boru pen? :roll:
Vinery
Vinery

Country Flag : Indonesia
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

K-ON Empty Re: K-ON

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-15, 23:48

gosh, Vinery-chan, what are those all about? XD
I didn't read or watch it, but I've heard of it. it's also about music, right? about a group band or something? ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 01:33

yep,, about 4 girls in light-music club ;) plus one teacher, one new member, and friends and a little sister. I can't describe the storyline.. it's just about their peaceful life, practicing guitar, go to beach house together, and like that :P ... as peaceful as bincho-tan maybe...
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 01:43

haha, it sounds so simple and peaceful indeed. I bet it must be about how they build their career as music players, right?
I wasn't very interested in the graphic so I decided not to try it. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 01:53

hahaha,, i think the anime don't show them being super-popular like that..(season 1, and truth to be told, i haven't watched season 2.. wkwkwk) just simple life with music theme ;)
lol, for me they're cute :P
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:08

K-ON?! Wow...my fave char here is Mio,. hehehe
she's so cute.. big smile

here's the ava, that i made for her XD

K-ON AkiyamaMioAvvie
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-11, 09:50

I love K-ON. The music is awesome, the characters are freaking adorable and the story is pretty awesome as well.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a third season?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-11, 19:36

Aaaah I didn't see this topic!
I love K-On! too. This is the kind of anime I adore. Need more iyashikei anime! ><

Hm... My favourite character... Maybe Tsumugi. I like how she enjoys the most simple things. Plus I tend to like characters with thick eyebrows. big smile Don't know why, I think it's adorable. And she's so cute in her Don't Say Lazy outfit, I want to cosplay her. XD
I like Yui and Ritsu too. ~

Kyoki wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be a third season?

Nope... But I know a movie will be released. smile
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-12, 01:06

Cool. I was hoping there would be something more since K-ON is awesome. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum