A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count to Infinitive!

+7
kuroi neko
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Marvin
Vinery
Kyoki
phio_chan
11 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Count to Infinitive! - Page 2 Empty Re: Count to Infinitive!

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-29, 17:23

51, wee~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-30, 03:26

52 yay!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-30, 03:36

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-30, 07:31

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 00:12

55~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 14:57

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 15:13

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 15:33

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 15:39

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 15:53

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 15:56

61~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-02, 09:03

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-02, 15:17

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-03, 10:19

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-03, 14:52

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-04, 10:53

66 Yay!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-04, 15:36

67, hoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-05, 12:49

I think I'm gonna spice the game up a little. :P

68 times I've felt like I was going to sweat to death today.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-05, 15:43

wuaow~ =___=

69. no idea for now, I'll think of something later! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-06, 06:38

Someone I know was doing fun stuff like that on a forum. So I decided to do it here too. :P

70 birds in the tree in my front yard.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-06, 16:44

71 pages this game would reach! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-08, 11:44

72 now. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-08, 15:09

73, yay~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-10, 16:05

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-10, 17:26

75~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-11, 13:33

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-11, 15:16

77!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-14, 03:49

78 XD
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-14, 15:54

79~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 01:40

80!!
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 01:48

nice, let's keep moving!

81!~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 02:31

kay~!

82!
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 02:41

83!!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 02:56

84~
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 02:59

85!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 03:16

86~
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 03:22

87!~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-17, 09:03

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-17, 15:28

89~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-19, 18:10

Last edited by Kyoki on 2010-07-20, 17:24; edited 1 time in total
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 00:23

haha, kyoki-chan, it should be 90! ^^

so now I'm 91.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-20, 17:25

Ah, I see. Sorry bout that. I went back and fixed it. big smile

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-23, 00:58

no problem.

93, my birth year, wee! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-24, 12:44

94 is the year my brother was born in. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 15:18

95 is.. no one's year~ xD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:43

96!! wow! we're getting close to 100! big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:06

97, yes!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 19:23

98!! big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:28

99~!!

and...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 19:32

100!!

surrender surrender surrender surrender
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum