A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASH's Social Network?

4 posters

Go down

ASH's Social Network? Empty ASH's Social Network?

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-01, 13:39

hello, everyone.

I just want to know what you guys have in mind if I say that I'm planning to open social network sites for this forum, in Facebook and Twitter.

I think I can't run this alone, if everyone really agree with this plan. so I'll need someone's help to manage those two place, keep them updated when I can't.

any opinions? ^___^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

ASH's Social Network? Empty Re: ASH's Social Network?

Post by ReinerLunneth 2010-10-02, 08:30

Hmmm.... I don't have any problems with the plan.

If it's okay with you, I'd be glad if I can help
ReinerLunneth
ReinerLunneth

for joining us here at ASH! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-03, 00:51

Good idea, can let people know more about akiko shikata and this forum too.
i'll be glad to offer my help ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 ASH's Social Network? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by thesebzgal 2010-10-03, 14:35

This can easily fit into my schedule, so I can help! big smile
thesebzgal
thesebzgal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Platinum Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 for coming back to us - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://arcanaissance.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-03, 23:39

yay, thank you for all your help, everyone! ^__^

so far, I had only made the account at twitter. I haven't really got the time to edit anything there since I had just arrived from a trip.

http://twitter.com/aSingingHarmony

that is the page. I'll send a PM to three of you regarding the e-mail address and password.

one more thing, everyone, I trust the three of you. feel free to choose among yourselves who will take care of which social networks, and also you can add account at any other social network sites you think can help this forum bigger.

thank you so much, everyone! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-04, 18:42

have you made a facebook account yet? if not i can help ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 ASH's Social Network? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-05, 00:09

nope, not yet. as I said before, all I've made is only that twitter account.

go ahead, create one. and don't forget to share it here so everyone can see it! ^__^

thanks a lot, Wasabi. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-05, 18:29

What should i name it as? A Singing Harmony?
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-06, 00:38

yep, exactly. just name it like the title of the forum to make it easier for people to notice. ^^

how's the twitter going? hoho~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-06, 21:10

u want it as a page or group? :P
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-06, 23:11

eeh~ @___@

what is the difference?

...or to make it faster, just make both of them, one page and one group. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-07, 00:46

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=152301668141048&v=wall#!/group.php?gid=152301668141048

its up!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-07, 23:19

cool, Wasabi! when it's ready to be known by everyone, time to advertise it, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-07, 23:58

let me know if you want anything to go on there :P
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-08, 00:07

yes, thanks so much! I think you can keep up doing what you've posted there. and tell it to every fans of Akiko Shikata and everyone you know, haha~ XD

ah, if you don't mind, can you post the same updates on Shikata-san's page? when we have translations of new blog post, for example. hope that will boost things a bit. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-08, 16:18

haha ok, i know few akiko fans sad
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-10, 15:44

i sort of place an 'ad' on akiko's last.fm page~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-10, 16:35

haha, thanks for that~ ^^

um, who's taking care of the twitter? Sebz? could you put updates like Wasabi did in the facebook there as well? and maybe re-design it a bit since it seems pretty plain. ^^"

thanks!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-10, 17:27

i updated the twitter, please go take a look ^_^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-10, 17:39

the picture is a bit blurry but I think it can work. thanks, Wasabi! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-10, 18:22

im changing the picture then smile
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down