A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko's Voice

+6
Higatsu Reiru
phio_chan
Artesox
F r i s k
Maruko
Wasabi
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Akiko's Voice Empty Akiko's Voice

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-30, 15:52

im actually curious, if her voice in utakata no hana is her realy voice cos its really nice..
or she can hit both her high and low notes..
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko's Voice Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Akiko's Voice Empty Re: Akiko's Voice

Post by Maruko 2010-10-31, 00:53

First of all, your avatar and sign are beautiful *A*

Then, Akiko's voice in Utakata no Hana is the same in Chi no Aganai ~Maoh~... I think she can hit both high notes and low notes... I don't know, she's not human *A*
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-31, 01:19

I'm going with Maruko on this one. Listen to D'Oreste, D'Aiace, and how she starts out in a low tone, and then how her voice rises for the higher pitches *drools* She's amazing! I pick that song because there are no back vocals, and you can her voice crystal clear as she hits the different notes.

Edit: Hajimari wo Tsugerumono ~ Bonus Track is another good one to hear her voice, and pitch.

Last edited by F r i s k on 2010-10-31, 08:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : giving another example)
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-31, 23:47

hehehe thanks <3

hehe i asked a friend to help make the avatar/signature ^_^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko's Voice Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-11-01, 00:19

In the Vagrancy juke box there is a voice message,is the "..." button.It is similar to Misha's voice on the first Ar Tonelico
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-01, 00:56

Artesox wrote:In the Vagrancy juke box there is a voice message,is the "..." button.It is similar to Misha's voice on the first Ar Tonelico

hmm, I played the English version so I have no idea of how Misha's voice is in Japanese version, hehe~

anyway, yeah, I believe she has a very great vocal range to reach both low and high notes. gosh, she's amazing!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-11-01, 01:09

Mine english version have Options (English or Japanese voices)

anyway,akiko voices is very very pretty
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-01, 01:11

oh, I see. I forgot if I have the same option, I've forgotten anyway. XD

but yeah, I agree with you, she has a nice voice.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-01, 19:43

i can't find Hajimari wo Tsugerumono ~ Bonus Track..anyone has it?
omg shes too good!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-11-03, 00:35

Artesox wrote:In the Vagrancy juke box there is a voice message,is the "..." button.It is similar to Misha's voice on the first Ar Tonelico

I believe it is just a coincidence, because in Ar tonelico, Misya was voiced by Nogawa Sakura. The series employ different voice actor and singer for the same character.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-03, 03:06

Wasabi wrote:i can't find Hajimari wo Tsugerumono ~ Bonus Track..anyone has it?
omg shes too good!!
Hajimari wo Tsugerumono
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-04, 21:02

YAAAAY! Someone finally opened the topic about Akiko's voice pitch changing. JUST WHAT I REALLY NEED. xDDD

Can anyone suggest a song with her voice like in EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION./~ee wassa sos yehar (the koware part xD), and in VII (especially the instrumental). It's hard to imagine how a girl like Akiko-san could do that. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-05, 00:28

It's not weird at all, in my opinion. One of Akiko's first works was the OST for Shadow Hearts. One of the track is "D'Oreste, d'Aiace etc...", where Shikata sings like an OPERA singer. I think she studied hard to reach that level, and she now can hit both low and high notes ><
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-05, 00:38

She could even sound like a guy in some songs. Scary. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-05, 01:37

This is her particularity <3
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-05, 15:26

thanks frisk~~~
at the very start i thought she uses singing synthesizer...
now i know XD
i want her to get more regconition!!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-05, 18:52

Wasabi wrote:thanks frisk~~~
now i know XD
Your more than welcome, and me too!~ >_<
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-05, 18:59

now i know XD

Me too, if you see my early posts on the VII thread. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-05, 19:08

kazaki03 wrote:
now i know XD

Me too, if you see my early posts on the VII thread. xD
Your welcome too!~ ^_^
All I can say is keep spreading the Shikata Akiko love smile
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-06, 02:59

Reminded me of the first time (2005) when I heard her songs in AT. At that time I knew nothing about her. I did not think she was using a voice synthesizer. I thought she was USING A CHOIR cold

Only after more exposure (Raka, Navigatoria, AT2) and the realization that she could use 200+++ vocal tracks in one song did I realize that she was doing all the vocals.

A little trivia: did you know that at one time, her album Harmonia was a "nominee" for the Guinness Book of Records for the most vocal tracks used? Apparently each song had an average of 400 tracks, which makes for a total of 3000+ tracks! I don't know the outcome though -.-
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-06, 03:44

That's what I thought she was doing, too (using a choir), and then I found out it was just her. I was amazed! And, I did not know about the Guinness record nominee thing. Thanks for sharing!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-06, 06:18

tiredEyes wrote:Reminded me of the first time (2005) when I heard her songs in AT. At that time I knew nothing about her. I did not think she was using a voice synthesizer. I thought she was USING A CHOIR cold

Only after more exposure (Raka, Navigatoria, AT2) and the realization that she could use 200+++ vocal tracks in one song did I realize that she was doing all the vocals.

A little trivia: did you know that at one time, her album Harmonia was a "nominee" for the Guinness Book of Records for the most vocal tracks used? Apparently each song had an average of 400 tracks, which makes for a total of 3000+ tracks! I don't know the outcome though -.-

OH MY GOOOOD O___O *speechless
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-06, 15:23

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
im itching for a new album from her lol~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-06, 17:33

HOLY COW GUINNESS! xDDDD She's so win! xDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-07, 19:32

tiredEyes wrote:Reminded me of the first time (2005) when I heard her songs in AT. At that time I knew nothing about her. I did not think she was using a voice synthesizer. I thought she was USING A CHOIR cold

exactly what I thought. even until now, I still honestly think she's using a choir!!! I just thought it's impossible for ONE person to produce so many voices like that!!

...that is very, very awesome. now I'd like to know the result as well! but I don't think I've ever heard something like that, or I could miss it... rock \'n roll
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-21, 16:53

Uhm...I don't know if I already posted this...xD

But so far, here are Akiko's songs which involve "the deepest" voices she ever did(which really made me like O_O).

VII <--really got me addicted
Umineko no Naku Koro ni (and Rengoku especially)
METHOD_SUBLIMATION ~ee wasse sos yehar~ <-- HOW DID SHE SING THIS LIVE? O_O
EXEC_PURGER ~Misha Extracting <-- not to mention her child-like voice xD
Raison d'Etre and a little bit in Turii Pantha Rhei
METHOD_SUBLIMATION ~lamenza
Some part from Chouwa~Harmonia
Utau Oka~Salavec Rhaplanca~ <--THE TOWN PEOPLE THAT CAPTURED RHAPLANCA! xD
MARE (Both versions from Haikyou to Rakuen, though the slower one is better)
Waterway~MIO
Katayoku no Tori <-- if you hear the instrumental though, like VII xD

..and others that I might have forgotten about.

Any other suggestions? And it would be really awesome if we could see/hear her sing in that kind of voice live (like someone mentioning that she sang METHOD_SUBLIMATION ~ee wasse sos yehar~ live. Freaky but AWESOME! xDD

kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-21, 18:57

Just listened to EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE/. AND THAT COUNTS TOO! xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-21, 22:55

I really love this woman... regarding her voices, and in particular Chowa ~Harmonia~, I have to say that this song uses ALL Akiko's multiple types of voice.

Sopranino recorder
Soprano recorder
Alto Recorder
Tenor Recorder
Bus Recorder
Great Bus Recorder
Bass Recorder

These are her seven voices D: I love her.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-22, 02:42

Maruko wrote:I really love this woman... regarding her voices, and in particular Chowa ~Harmonia~, I have to say that this song uses ALL Akiko's multiple types of voice.

Sopranino recorder
Soprano recorder
Alto Recorder
Tenor Recorder
Bus Recorder
Great Bus Recorder
Bass Recorder

These are her seven voices D: I love her.

Soo...Akiko have 7 voices? (Not couting variation of that voices,right?)
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-22, 03:25

Yes, she has seven different types of voice. Plus their variations and tonalities, obviously.

After all, her voice is called "Nanairo no Koe" (Seven coloured voice)
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-22, 04:40

seven voices *-*
Seven is the number that represents the divine or something like that, isn't it?
And her birthday is at 7 of January ....

Spoiler:

ahem....
Anyway.... Harmonia is my favorite of the Harmonia album
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-22, 05:33

Mine too, along with Replicare~
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-22, 12:49

Seven! Oh my, she is indeed a goddess. *amazed*
I wonder how long she practiced until she could produce such voice?!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-22, 12:53

phio69 wrote:Seven! Oh my, she is indeed a goddess. *amazed*
I wonder how long she practiced until she could produce such voice?!

She born with that skill misdoubt

ok,she needed to work hard....In all her tweets and blogs post she mention how hard she works ....And we can see the results

Now I have a base to study more about Akiko's songs
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-23, 14:13

I think I saw those 7 voices in some description of Harmonia.

AND SHE SHOULD REALLY DO VOICE ACTING! Or an audio drama perhaps. *I'm plotting one for myself xD*
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-24, 02:18

Maruko wrote:Sopranino recorder
Soprano recorder
Alto Recorder
Tenor Recorder
Bus Recorder
Great Bus Recorder
Bass Recorder

If I think about it, it's just so weird. How could she produce voices at male register area, like tenor and bass? Plus I never heard of bus and great buss. What are those?

Description of Harmonia? Where?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-24, 03:03

In her blog ^^

Anyhow, I've never heard of those tone as well. But it's not strange that a women is able to produce voices at male register area. As I already said, she probably studied lyrical, and learned how to use well her voice(s).
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-24, 11:12

Is that really strange?If we think of it as an feminine voice doing a male type of voice....It gets pretty easy to know were it is;...

The most clear example is Harmonius of AT 1.the second time that she say about the bird that see Sol Ciel,you cn easily hear a almost male voice, but of course Akiko will not do a complete male voice, because even she being a ethereal awesome goddess,she is a girl : <

You can see also how her voice can get different in the second sublimation,the Kowarelo one....
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-24, 15:56

Yeah, well, I guess that's her special ability. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-25, 23:10

Artesox wrote:
You can see also how her voice can get different in the second sublimation,the Kowarelo one....

AND THAT'S MY FAVORITE! xDD
Another one is in VII. You can hear that kind of voice in the background (the Italian parts).
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-25, 23:12

You know, it kind of makes me practice doing a male-like voice...OMG THIS IS HOW AKIKO-SAN TRULY INFLUENCES ME! xDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-27, 23:03

kazaki03 wrote:You know, it kind of makes me practice doing a male-like voice...OMG THIS IS HOW AKIKO-SAN TRULY INFLUENCES ME! xDDD

Well it's a good practice, having an extended vocal range is a really useful thing for every vocalist! But I have to agree, Akiko's low-pitched vocals are awesome. Part of the reasons why I like her so much - the ability to perform so many different voices within the same song. It's not something you hear that often.
Solveig
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-28, 06:37

There is a part in Ep=nova that she do an low pitched Nyamo nyamo ho, and it is very funny to see how the contrast with the high pitched voices make the music even better
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-31, 01:09

EP=NOVA eh? Okay off to download! Thank you for the suggestion! =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2011-01-01, 16:46

Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-02, 00:36

Yup that's the post! =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-01-11, 18:14

Okay I don't know where to put this, but it's quite interesting.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2698959

This video plays the beginning of Iuripuka. First it plays the song normally, then it plays the same portion of the song in reverse. It's really interesting! XD
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-11, 22:52

tiredEyes wrote:Okay I don't know where to put this, but it's quite interesting.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2698959

This video plays the beginning of Iuripuka. First it plays the song normally, then it plays the same portion of the song in reverse. It's really interesting! XD

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

I noticed before that it was "reversed" but I never tried to listen it "Reversed" to see what she is singing
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-12, 00:38

Where, where, where? I can't understand the Japanese, and I saw no video link either~ >____<
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-12, 01:12

It's really interesting, ignoring the background music, the vocal part actually sounded similar when played normally versus reverse! Thanks for the link~ I wonder if Shikata san actually noticed the phenomenon XD

@Phio
You'll need an account to watch nicovideos (I think there is a function provided by google that allows viewing of nicovideos wihout any account though)~ just register using the free account option~ XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next