A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12

3 posters

Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12 Empty Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-19, 01:19

毎日、とても寒くなってきてますね。
特に夜、うっかり布団に入ってしまうと
そのぬくもりの誘惑に逆らえず、
ミノムシの様に包まったまま、出れなくなってしまいます。

でも、寒くなるとちょっとうれしい事といえば、
ワンコが布団の中に入ってきてくれるんです!
「寒いので、さあメイちゃんを布団の中にいれなさい」とばかりに、
ちょっと偉そうに催促される時の幸せといったら!!
愛犬メイちゃんの下僕な私的には、至福の時です

Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12 Tea1112

先ほど制作の打ち合わせが無事に終わって、カフェで一息ついています。
メイプルのフレーバーティーに、りんごのチップが入ってるお茶を飲んでます。
とってもおいしいです~。
今度自宅でもチャレンジして淹れてみようかな?

制作作業の方もそろそろ本格的になってきています。
ここから段々と慌しくなっていくので
身動きできないほど忙しくなってしまう前に、と思い
今、お茶を飲みながらこのブログ記事を書き中です。
シングルタスクの不器用人間なので、作業に熱中してると
他の事が出来なくなってしまうので……。

Twitterの方では、すでに書かせていただいているので
ご存知の方もいらっしゃるかと思うのですが
フロンティアワークスの吉Pさんと相談させていただいた結果
Shikata_PRのアカウントで、このままTwitterを
続けさせていただける事になりました。
今後は、Twitterの方で日々のちょっとしたことなどを
お伝えできたらいいな、と思っています。

ブログの方の更新は、とてものんびりペースになってしまうと思います。
Twitterでは書ききれない、まとまった量の文章を書くときに
ブログの方で更新させていただきたいな、と思っています。

ブログを更新する時には、twitterでもお知らせしますので
興味を持ってくださった方は、
TwitterのShikata_PRアカウントを覗いてくださると、うれしいです!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12 Empty Re: Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-19, 02:09

aww, another one is out already? the previous one hasn't been translated yet~

thank you, anyway, Wasabi! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-28, 01:07

It might not be 100000% correct but its just roughly summarise...>.>

-Shes cold everyday, especially at night & end up in bed(something like that)
-but shes happy cos she can bring the dogs inside the futon, she says, "its so cold, hop into your bed now Mei-chan"
-she had a break after a meeting and had maple tea and eating snacks, so delicious. shes says to try brewing at home next time.
-its getting hectic as the concert date drews near and she wrote this blog before shes too busy to blog and shes writing this post with a cup of tea.
-she says shes a clumsy person and cannot multi task(or isit single task)
-shes enthusiastic about working~
-About twitter, about views, P Frontier works will have the results soon(i think its about consumer's views..something like that) . She says in the future she could say out her views/thoughts bit by bit..
-theres a word limit for twitter so she prefers blogging i think as you can write leisurely not to think like what word to replace to fit in the word limit.
-Do take a look at her account as she tweets when she had updated her blog , @Shikata_PR and it would make her happy..
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata's Blog - 2010.11.12 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-28, 21:12

thank you again. this means so much to us who couldn't understand Japanese at all. ^^"

Wasabi wrote:theres a word limit for twitter so she prefers blogging i think as you can write leisurely not to think like what word to replace to fit in the word limit.

yep, that's why I prefer blogs as well. look down

anyway, she seems okay with her new pet, Mei-chan. this blog post is happy in tone so I'm happy as well. embarrassed
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-11-28, 21:37

I think that she is really loving the twitter.
Even with the world limit...

In the start it was gil P gil P gil P Shikata
and now is Shikata Shikata gil P shikata

And in the start she just twitted in a few times in the middle of day,and now sometimes she stay posting tweets all the midnight
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-29, 00:05

yeah , she said that she might be slowly revealing her views and thoughts more on twitter...and cos she loved that it connects her with people
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down