A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What book are you currently reading?

+12
-ALT-
LavenderYuki
F r i s k
Wasabi
Depthcharge101
Joel
Marvin
Froggirl
Medora
Vinery
Kyoki
phio_chan
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What book are you currently reading? Empty What book are you currently reading?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-17, 15:40

post any books or other literature works you're currently reading.

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but last night I read an interesting article about the effect of shout box to a community. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading? Empty Re: What book are you currently reading?

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-18, 06:06

I'm reading Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading? Empty Re: What book are you currently reading?

Post by Vinery 2010-07-07, 02:26

I just finished Windmills of the Gods by Sidney Sheldon :albino:
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-07, 10:20

Most of the books I read are non-fiction. That said, I'm reading Elliot Jaspen's Buried In The Bitter Waters: The Hidden History of Racial Cleansing In America. As I'm almost done with that, I'll very soon be reading Marcus Rediker's The Slave Ship: A Human History. After both those books are done, I'll be picking up Harriet A. Washington's Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present.

Regards,

Kevin
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggirl 2010-07-12, 01:33

I'm currently reading two books at once:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Country Child by Alison Uttely
Froggirl
Froggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:36

The Secrets of the Immortals.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:05

Marvin wrote:The Secrets of the Immortals.

go, Marvin!! you'll love it!! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 19:36

wow!^ have you read it? big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:43

yes, up to the latest book out here, which is the third book. it's totally awesome, you'll love it. Nicholas Flamel, right?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 20:02

yeah! ^_^ i'm loving it!! uber!
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-26, 06:25

I'm reading 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King.

Well.. I guess I am more so re-reading it since I read it a few years ago. But I forgot a lot of what happened so it's like reading a new book all over again. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-08-02, 20:51

Reading Geronimo Stiltion, wild wild west! big smile
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggirl 2010-09-05, 21:29

I'm currently reading The tales of the Unexpected by Roald Dahl.
I wanted to read it because one of the stories I thought was in it (but wasn't) was the Flypaper.
Froggirl
Froggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-12, 14:29

I'm reading The Miko by Eric Van Lustbader.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-10-06, 19:59

Been reading on the topic of geisha for the past weeks.

Almost finished "Geisha of Gion" (Iwasaki Mineko) now. Not as good (and as informative) as Dalby's "Geisha" but a good read nonetheless. Definitely recommended (Dalby's) if anyone's interested in the geisha world and culture.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-09, 12:12

I'm reading the Green Rider by Kristen Britain.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-10, 15:47

Airhead series by meg carbot.

Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 What book are you currently reading? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-10, 16:40

I'm reading two books now, confused which one I should go for first. XD

they are The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-12, 03:01

Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (still in the first chapters), and Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (almost done!).
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-24, 06:16

I'm reading First Rider's Call by Kristen Britain.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-19, 19:05

Confessions of a Shopaholic series smile
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 What book are you currently reading? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-03, 21:52

Wheel of Time : Towers of Midnight... well. when I finally got some money to go buy them.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-03, 23:25

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I gotta continue reading The Time Traveler's Wife and Sophie's World as well, though... *sigh*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-10, 14:00

seems like we have many book lovers here big smile
I'm currently re-reading 'The Luneburg Variation' by Paolo Mauresig + my mountain of textbooks for the exam *sweat*
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-01-12, 19:07

I'm currently reading an English translation of Heinrich von Ofterdingen by Novalis. It looked interesting, and I figured out that I can read it on my phone for free. I really prefer to read a hard copy, but it is so convenient to read something on my phone whenever I have a few minutes to spare. I've been able to read at least several pages every day during times when I would otherwise be doing nothing. big smile
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-13, 02:00

As for me, I'm reading "Mothers and Sons" by Colm Toibin. Love the way the author protray the emotions of the characters - subtle yet immense smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-14, 11:48

Finishing the last 10 pages of Madame Bovary before I start reading the yaoi novels I order from amazon (Just got them yesterday! <3).
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-14, 15:04

Ah~ I hope to read up Madame Bovary one day too~ heard much about that book XD

For me, I'm currently reading "Suika no Nioi" (すいかの匂い) by Ekuni Kaori =)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-15, 00:19

@Treize: Well, it's convenient when you put it that way, however, hard copy still wins. XD

I'm reading a novel titled Icylandar by Dionvy at the moment, and trying to gather up my motivation to re-start reading Sophie's World after that. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-15, 12:19

@-ALT: I heard a lot about it too & was thrilled when I found it in a catholic thrift store for a $1! XD It's a very good book.

As for my yaoi novels I'm starting with Venio Tachibana's Love Water.
edit: illustrated by the very talented Tooko Miyagi.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-01-26, 05:11

The Dragon Quartet by Marjorie B. Kellogg.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-02, 23:46

The Individual and The Nature of Mass Events by Jane Roberts.

sweat Maybe that's a bit weird...
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-03, 02:27

Julie Kagawa's The Iron King. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-11, 18:36

The Master by Colm Toibin.
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-20, 04:27

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2011-02-26, 06:32

For a week now I have been reading Signs of Life in the USA: Readings on Popular Culture for Writers, edited by Sonia Maasik and Jack Solomon. So far I have been intrigued by the essays that deal with how advertising is catered to certain audiences, and how they are made to affect us. Also, there is the occasional digression that touches on an interesting subject, such as the differences in significance between the States and Japan when it comes to food packaging.
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-26, 13:23

I'm reading two books right now. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson and Blackveil by Kristen Britain.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-03-11, 04:47

@Medora
Wow~ it seems that you're into very specialised topics or should I say general knowledge~? XD I like non-fiction too, especially biographies/autobiographies or those that describe what happened during a certain epoch~

I'm currently reading "Chimpanzee Politics" by Frans De Waal smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-12, 01:48

Currently reading Richelle Mead's Shadow Kiss.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2011-03-18, 16:25

Currently re-reading;

- The Wheel of Time - Shadow Rising, volume 4
- Aly of Pirate Swoop - Trickster's Choice, volume 1

/i need new books to read DX
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-18, 16:27

Oh, I have just finished Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice last night. ..Or technically, this morning. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-25, 23:29

Beyond the Quantum, by Michael Talbot.
It's fascinating. smile
Hmm... I often read weird books... OTL
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-29, 05:51

Now I read House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski too. ~
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-29, 11:16

Right now I'm reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-12, 22:23

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-13, 01:11

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Blood of Angels by Michael Marshall
Black Powder War by Naomi Novik
Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher

sweat I can't keep my attention on a single book. Thank the heavens for e-readers, or I'd be lugging fifteen pounds of books around with me all the time.
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-13, 04:18

re-reading Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
reading A Portrait of the Artist as A Young Man by James Joyce
gonna read The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner

I read all of those books not because I want to, but they are for my Prose exam... (and those are the real "heavy" books..) T.T
I want to go back to the YA and fantasy novels, there are more than 30 unread books already in my laptop... O_O
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-14, 11:22

Malice by Lisa Jackson
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-18, 05:08

The City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.

(I hope you read this, phio-chan... Fufufu~)
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-19, 22:56

Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card. (Yup it's Ender's Game sequel)
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next