A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest?

+3
F r i s k
Artesox
Marvin
7 posters

Go down

Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest? Empty Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest?

Post by Marvin 2010-12-10, 19:57

Well here it goes..

Signature of the Week..

wherein members will give signatures they made according to the theme given.. it will be voted by the members by the end of the week. Then when the polls are started.. so does the new Signature of the week will start.. just to keep on going..

When? Every week

it is basically just like SOTW..

wherein members will give avatars they made according to the theme given.. it will be voted by the members by the end of the week. Then when the polls are started.. so does the new Avatar of the week will start.. just to keep on going..

When? Every week

Banner of the Week..

it is basically just like SOTW..

wherein members will give banners they made according to the theme given.. it will be voted by the members by the end of the week. Then when the polls are started.. so does the new Banner of the week will start.. just to keep on going..

When? Every week

Don't worry.. i shall find an award ^^. hehehe.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest? Empty Re: Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest?

Post by Marvin 2010-12-11, 11:09

What can you say about this guys?
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest? Empty Re: Signature/Avatar/Banner of the Week Contest?

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 11:12

GOOD,I just got my Fireworks CS5 and it is going to be great to test it : >

but I have bad luck at that style of thing XD
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-11, 11:19

^oh Great! you cn participate in the contests too. ;)
practice practice practice ;)

anyone else? big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 11:34

Ah, I would like to try too!~
I think this sounds like a grand idea!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-11, 14:16

^coool!

Well I think let's go for this contests guys? big smile

I shall wait for phio on what to say with this suggestion!

thanks alot guys ;)
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 00:11

Hmm, I'd love to see more members reply to this thread. ;)

But basically, I'm okay with the idea. If you can host it, Marvin, since you're the one familiar with designing stuffs, go ahead. I have some medals on inventory so maybe we can use one.

My suggestion is to make the contest maybe every two weeks, just to give members space for making graphics and organizing their real life. :P For the Banner of The Week, we change it into month, maybe. Or hold it every last week of a month. So at the last week there won't be any signature or avatar contest, but it's banner instead.

In simpler words, my suggestion is to make us host contests every two weeks, not every week. So it's easier for us to organize and for members to participate.

Last edited by phio69 on 2010-12-12, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-12, 01:15

Yeah I like graphic contests *___*
I agree with Phio regarding the Banner, I would change it to month ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-12, 15:33

So its settled then big smile

Signature of the Week = Bi-Weekly Contest
Avatar of the Week = Bi-Weekly Contest
Banner of the Week = Monthly [Banner of the Month]

is that right Phio? big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 18:26

*nods* That's what I thought. I hope many members will participate in the contests later on! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-12, 23:44

^well then.. i shall start it tom or next monday? big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 00:27

Next year's first month, how about that? So it's easier for us to organize it, hehe~

But maybe we can open the section for graphic starting now, maybe members would like to discuss something there? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 00:37

^oh sure! and can i make a graphics showcase.. where members can make threads for their recent artwork.. not a gallery ..but a show off thread.. where we[members] can give crtics to their artwork big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 00:48

That sounds interesting! I'll join in the fun too~ (once my exam finishes) XD Can't wait to know the theme for the upcoming week/month~
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 00:49

@Marvin: Sure, I've taken your idea from the previous category you made. See in the graphic section, there are two sub-forums, for showcase and contests? ^^

@Al: Yay! I'm excited too. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 00:54

good good!! ^^
let's the magic of graphics begin!!

thanks Phio!
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 01:10

You're welcome, Marvin. Go ahead playing with the graphic section. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-12-13, 15:38

It looks interesting and I want to join, but I'm not good at making that kins of thing ^^;
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 18:29

Well, you can just give it a try if you'd like, just to make things merrier and more fun. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down