A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Your Opinion!

3 posters

Go down

Share Your Opinion! Empty Share Your Opinion!

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-15, 19:19

hi there, everyone.

if you happen to finally come here and register to this forum, I'd like to say welcome and thank you. this forum is still in process of editing. Marvin and I will still be looking over few things, especially regarding the appearance.

meanwhile, feel free to post your opinion or idea or suggestion here. we'll try to take a look at it and see if it can be implemented on this board.

thank you for all your attention, guys! :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share Your Opinion! Empty Re: Share Your Opinion!

Post by Medora 2010-06-15, 20:02

Interesting. So far, I like the streamlined registration form. I've been thinking of making my forum's registration form that minimalistic.

At this time, my monitor which supports 1680x1050 was shipped off for repair, so I am using an older monitor which only goes up to 1152x864. The reason I say this is that the page stretches a bit on the right side. Also, I'm not too fond of there being sidebar columns on both sides. I was wondering if it's possible to cut down and only have it on one side.

Regards,

Kevin
Medora
Medora

Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-15, 22:15

hmm, I see. well, yeah, resolution also plays a role in the forum's layout, it seems.

yes, it's very possible to move all the widgets to one said. I really like how we can customize this place freely. to which side do you think it's best to put all the widgets? left or right? ^^ I think.. left will do?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-16, 02:45

That is cool how they are on one side. I really like what you have there too. I love having that latest topic one there. It makes it easy to see if anyone replied to the posts. ^.^
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-16, 15:00

yay, glad you like it! :P I like it too.

well, since we're here already, any ideas to what widget we should add at the side bar? what kind of widget would you like to see?

or even better, if you have some widgets you'd like to see to be used here and you find the HTML codes, you can post them here or create another topic in this section, whichever you see fit. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-16, 15:56

Oh, I know a widget! At least I think it's a widget. Anywho, my cousin has a forum and she has a music player thing on it. Since this is a forum for Akiko Shikata, what if we had some of her songs on there. And when new people come they can see that off to the side and listen to her music as they check this place out. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-16, 16:21

nice idea! music player widget, huh. I'll try to look for a widget like that. I think I've found one when I was searching for fun widgets for my blog. thanks for the suggestion, kyoki-chan! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-16, 16:24

Hehe, your welcome. big smile

I'll link the one she is using here in case you wanna check this one out. big smile I'm not sure what you gotta do to set it up but I'm sure it's not that hard. xD

http://www.mixpod.com/
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-16, 16:25

Kyoki wrote:Hehe, your welcome. big smile

I'll link the one she is using here in case you wanna check this one out. big smile I'm not sure what you gotta do to set it up but I'm sure it's not that hard. xD

http://www.mixpod.com/

Oh her forum she is using one that looks like a IPod. It's pretty cute. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-16, 16:35

okay, kyoki-chan, I'll figure some things out. thanks a bunch! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-17, 10:05

Your welcome. I'm glad I could be helpful. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-03, 08:45

I like the new menu near the top of the forum.
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-03, 12:02

I like it too. It's really pretty and cute. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-03, 14:44

haha, glad you like it. I've been looking for some nice navigation bar to use, but this is the one which interest me the most, so yeah. Share Your Opinion! Icon_lol
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-04, 10:44

Teehee, very nice choice. XP
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-14, 15:39

hey guys, what do you think of this new system?
I added a portal and moved all the widgets there so we gained more space for the forum. do you like this or the old one better?
say what you think, okay? thanks! Share Your Opinion! Icon_lol
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-14, 20:33

I like your idea to move the widgets.
Medora
Medora

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-14, 23:28

really? well, glad for that, then. to be honest, I never really liked using portal in my forum. it feels weird. but maybe it has a positive effect too. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-15, 11:54

Well, I don't care for portals; I only like that the widgets aren't on any other pages of the forum. The forum indeed looks less cluttered as a result.
Medora
Medora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum