A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa-

+4
Spinel
-ALT-
Nonomino
Ellie_T
8 posters

Go down

The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa- Empty The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa-

Post by Ellie_T 2011-03-25, 07:51

Here is The Epic of Zektbach ~Masinowa~ as per request ^_^
For those who are familiar with the Zektbach series, I can heartily say that this is the best album yet!
Please enjoy, everyone!

The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa-
The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa- 24714-10

Tracklist:

01 Masinowa 神国マシノワ
02 Kagachi 蛇神
03 Omifushisama 山神
04 Junaguni Ruins ユナグニ遺跡
05 Sazaragi サザラギの者達
06 Wenkamui エンカムイ
07 Raison d'être 交差する宿命
08 Malchut マルクトの歌
09 The Sealer 封印者
10 L'avide ル・アビデ
11 Nunc omnia rident 大樹の思い
12 Charcol's Sword Dance 流麗なるチャコルの剣舞
13 Trisagion 浄化の祈り
14 ZETA 素数の世界と超越者
15 Turii~Panta rhei~ トゥーリと星の民
16 Malchut マルクトの歌
17 Aria te'Laria メインテーマ~アリア・テ・ラリア~

Links: The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa-

The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa- (mirror)

password: harmony

Outside of Shikata-san's songs, of course, I recommend Kagachi and Wenkamui, which are definitely my favorites smile

Last edited by Ellie_T on 2011-04-25, 10:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-uploaded; added Megaupload mirror.)
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa- Empty Re: The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa-

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-25, 08:30

Outside of Shikata-san's songs, of course, I recommend Kagachi and Wenkamui, which are definitely my favorites smile

... I love you! adore Those are my favorites too.
Hm, and I adore Omifushisama as well... and the "orchestral" version of Malchut (but I like the normal version too)... Oooh it's so hard to choose. XD
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-03-25, 10:44

The feeling is mutual, Nonomino! red heart
I was going to mention Omifushisama and Malchut (black heart) too (plus Sazaragi, which I'm also very fond of), I figured that I'd eventually end up listing every song in the CD, so I stuck to two ^_^
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-03-25, 17:43

Wow~ thanks for the album Ellie! I'll dl it to my computer when I'm home (the connection is kinda bad in school). Can't wait to hear them! big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-03-26, 04:27

^_^ Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it!
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinel 2011-04-25, 07:27

The file has been removed oAo

Do you still have it?
Spinel
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-25, 10:13

Ah, how lame. Did someone report it, I wonder? I'm re-uploading now.
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:27

Removed? That is so weird. I don't think MediaFire can remove files that fast. I wonder if something was wrong.

Anyway, I've listened to this. Only once, though. Some songs sound super awesome, some others... need time to adjust. XD But in general, it's quite good. Thank you for sharing! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 00:38

That's weird... cause when i press on the mediafire link, the file is still there... maybe spinel can try clicking on it again?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:54

It still works me for me too. boss
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 00:59

Well, I think it's because Ellie already reuploaded it, because this morning it didn't work for me neither, and now it does. smile
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 01:07

Yup, Mino-chan is right, I made a different Mediafire upload, as well as an extra one at Megaupload, just in case.

And yes, some of the songs do take a little time to get used to ^_^
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:34

Ellie_T wrote:
I'm afraid of Wenkamui very sad I like only the beginning.
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:51

My favorite are Malchut (both version) The Sealer and Turii~Pantha rhei~

I don't really like Wenkamui too..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:55

yukihime03 wrote:My favorite are Malchut (both version) The Sealer and Turii~Pantha rhei~

I don't really like Wenkamui too..
Malchut theme is so cute adore
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 21:03

Yeah. The lyrics are very simple: "lalalalalala"
but actually the singing technique must be really difficult.
I love the music too... In the first vers, I think I hear flute and harp while in the second vers, I hear piano. Both are lovely to hear though... ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-27, 00:54

So I've heard Shikata songs from two works of Zektbach. Does this include another Shikata-vocaled song?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinel 2011-04-29, 06:18

I love Kagachi (blame MAYA for her awesome PV), Wenkamui, Malchut, The Sealer, and L'avide

Anyway, finally I downloaded it from other places orz, but thank you for reuploading the link ^^
Spinel
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum