A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASH Official Milestone Thread

5 posters

Go down

ASH Official Milestone Thread Empty ASH Official Milestone Thread

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-18, 16:02

I found this thread in some other forums and I think it's interesting, so I decided to create one for ASH as well!

so here in this thread we'll keep any information, any advance happened to our dearest forum. be it reaching certain amounts of posts or members or getting award, any kind of achievement. so everyone would know that we all build this place from scratch and it requires hard work to build on everything. ASH Official Milestone Thread Icon_smile

this board started at June 14th, 2010. up until now, the fifth day since we run this community...

yay for having 228 messages and 6 registered users! ASH Official Milestone Thread Icon_razz
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

ASH Official Milestone Thread Empty Re: ASH Official Milestone Thread

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-20, 06:39

Oh wow! That is pretty awesome for still being pretty new. xD
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-20, 14:52

yeah, exactly, hehe~

and now there's 285 posts already, thanks to everyone! now, gotta advertise this place more, hehe~ ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-20, 16:44

400 messages and 6 registered users! we're going crazy, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-20, 16:55

400? :O Wow... we really did go crazy today, didn't we? LOL! But that is good since we are having a lot of fun doing it. xD
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-25, 20:47

today we reached 595 posts and 8 users, yaya, hehe~ ASH Official Milestone Thread Icon_razz
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-27, 06:16

Yay! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-30, 03:38

700 posts!!! wee, close to 1,000 posts now, hoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-30, 03:44

Oh wow! That is awesome! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-06-30, 20:24

wow! so many posts!! big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-30, 23:53

yeah, thanks to everyone for that! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-09, 00:08

964 posts and 10 members, wow!
I so can't wait for us to reach 1,000 posts! c'mon guys, get on work now! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-10, 16:22

Yay! I'm so excited! I've gonna kick my advertising into epic mode!! Woot!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-11, 15:08

yes!! 1,012 posts, woohoo~! way to go, everyone. please, post even more, tell your friends about this place, make ASH bigger!!
lastly, thank you! ^___^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-11, 15:09

Yay! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 02:16

Our users have posted a total of 1196 messages
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Joel

today is July 14th, 2010. right one month from when I started this new forum. it was made on June 14th, 2010. although we're still a small community, I'm still happy that we've made it this far. I really appreciate all you guys have done to help make this site grow bigger. and I hope you will still help me on that. ^^

let's work together to make this place better, guys! I love you all! ASH Official Milestone Thread Icon_razz
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 17:40

we have just passed our forth month, wow! I didn't think time could pass away so quickly. so after four months, where are we?

Our users have posted a total of 2337 messages.
We have 33 registered users.
The newest registered user is kazaki03.

I'm happy that it reached this far. the rate of growth might not be too fast, but it's better than nothing, right? yay for ASH! thanks to everyone who have supported this forum as well. <3
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-27, 11:42

Teehee, yay! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-06, 19:26

Our users have posted a total of 2571 messages.
We have 40 registered users.
The newest registered user is Depthcharge101.

yay! 40 members!
I'm so happy~ come on, guys, make this place grow even better and bigger!! ^___^

thank you to everyone who has made this forum possible.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-04, 23:27

Our users have posted a total of 3017 messages.
We have 50 registered users.
The newest registered user is tiredEyes.

wow, it's soooo awesome! thank you to everyone who has helped me making this forum as far as it is. though some members only signed up but never really posted anything, I'm still thankful for them.

let's build this place to be a better place together, everyone! angry
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 21:07

Our users have posted a total of 3413 messages.
We have 54 registered users.
The newest registered user is LavenderYuki.

I know that our speed of growing is slow, but I don't mind it at all. I'm happy enough that this place survived and managed to grow this far. so thank you, everyone, who has made this place possible.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 23:12

Actually,this place is a heaven for any fan of Akiko.We have albuns,lyrics and translations....

One of the best things here,is that we don't have to surf all the web to find a photo or a music
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-03, 23:19

Thank you! Glad to hear that. ^^ I indeed love this community; we have people who can keep us up to date with Shikata-san and nice community!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-19, 00:17

Our users have posted a total of 4690 messages.
We have 72 registered users.
The newest registered user is aL_vin.

You have no idea how happy I am to see a new member registered. I would be happily expecting and waiting for them to present themselves to the community and join the discussions. Though some of them never shows up again, I still would like to thank you all for joining this place.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-19, 01:03

Our users have posted a total of 5016 messages.
We have 79 registered users.
The newest registered user is Ellie_T

Since June 2010. 5,000 posts.

Up until now, it means we have been running for around eight months... I never realized it has been so long, and I didn't imagine this could stay so long.

So thank you, thank you so much to everyone who has helped me building this community. May we stay happy like this forever! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 00:51

Our users have posted a total of 7617 messages.
We have 82 registered users.
The newest registered user is Gamrpro.

Soon to reach 8,000 posts! I'm excited. Soon enough we would be one year old as well. We might be small and slow, but I appreciated every single time I spent here. I think that's what should be important. I hope all of you feel the same as well.

Keep supporting us, okay? smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 17:55

LOL, I'm sorry for an off-topic post but...

It's just now that I've noticed that I'm not the solo Filipino member here.
Seeing Marvin's flag is also Philippines.

Where in the country are you from? xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 18:26

That's true. Marvin is from Philippines. smile

I'm near you guys, at Indonesia.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 18:36

@Phio-chan: Yeah, and from my history classes, the Philippine culture (and language) was heavily influenced by Malaysians and Indonesia. In fact, you guys were our ancestors. xD

@Marvin: Taga-saan ka po? smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 19:06

Really? That's interesting, hehe~ Now we become family, yaya~ smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 20:33

Hahaha, kind of interesting, eh? :P

This explains why Indonesian & Malaysian language is pretty similar with our language, Filipino.

A good example is the Filipino word "Salamat", which means "Thank you". I'm sure it's pretty similar to Malaysian & Indonesian, right?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 20:42

Well, here, there is a word "Selamat", but it means "Congratulations" instead. But they sure are similar. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-29, 00:08

Yup! Glad to know that too. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 01:35

Our users have posted a total of 10067 messages.
We have 95 registered users.
The newest registered user is aquagon

OMO, I'm so, very very happy to see this! We have finally crossed 10,000 posts on ASH! Weehee! *dances*

Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible. I would have never imagined before that we would reach this number. As one of the best gift ever, stay tuned with us for the new ASH: Pantalea! Let's keep our love for Shikata-san high and make this place a better community. big smile

*hugs everyone* Lots of love for you all~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down