A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Deleted

4 posters

Go down

Members Deleted Empty Members Deleted

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-31, 02:07

Surprised to see the total members here decreased?

Yes, I did it. Today I deleted some accounts here. Among them are those who only signed up but never returned here, or those who signed up, returned once, then left us and never posted anything, and the spammers. I deleted their accounts. Not for many reasons; I just think that it does not look so good for us to have so many members signing up with no post at all. In total, from 91 members, we have only 75 members left now, which means I deleted 16 accounts tonight. I might do this again in the future, but not in a close time.

I don't mind. The number of members cannot be used to determine how active the community is. I don't care if we will never reached 100 members or bigger. What matters for me is what everyone thinks of this community. I wanted us to be a family, united by our love towards Shikata-san's works. And I think we have achieved that now, even though we're only a small community.

Hopefully, you guys will stay happy as you are now here. That being said, I'm always open to suggestions and ideas to make this place crazier! big smile

I love you all. *hugs* Have a nice day! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Members Deleted Empty Re: Members Deleted

Post by -ALT- 2011-03-31, 04:04

I think it's great to do a 'spring cleaning' of the 'ghost accounts' we have here... I actually appreciate those who did not post but actually login on and off to read the posts. At least they're showing interest~ for the almost-non-existent, yeah, I guess we'll have to remove the accounts >__<
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-31, 23:38

Exactly. Besides, it would be much fun to have only around 20 or 30 members who can produce more than 6,000 posts. Don't you agree? LOL~ XD

Anyway, I agree with Noe-chan. That was why I did it. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-04-09, 17:29

that's so mean..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-09, 20:49

Is that so? Personnally if a forum where I have never posted and went only one time or never deleted my account I wouldn't mind at all.
Plus they are not banned, and they are free to create a new account if they are finally interested. smile I guess you're one of the people who got deleted?
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-09, 21:20

Nonomino wrote:Is that so? Personnally if a forum where I have never posted and went only one time or never deleted my account I wouldn't mind at all.
Plus they are not banned, and they are free to create a new account if they are finally interested. smile I guess you're one of the people who got deleted?

Thank you for your reply, Nono-chan. smile You can just ignore the poster above you.

@Guest-who-posted-above-Nonomino: I CLEARLY know who you are, dear spammer, so don't you dare mess up with me. You are free to do anything you want, of course, but I am not gonna respond. You see, the more you do this, the more I am sure of your identity. More importantly, you will pay for the prices yourself.

Meanwhile, I am going to protect this place, delete you, and move on. Go sign up here a million times; a million times I would also delete you. Plus, you don't seem like hanging on the internet too much that you couldn't differ a forum and a blog, so you can walk away.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by witch13 2011-04-12, 14:06

don't be harsh, freija93.
how about members who has some problems that they can't log in here for few months? they just got deleted by you.. hwhw,,
witch13
witch13

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-12, 15:36

witch13 wrote:don't be harsh, freija93.
how about members who has some problems that they can't log in here for few months? they just got deleted by you.. hwhw,,

Ah, you came again. Welcome back, spammer. Since you seem eager to post around here, fine, let us hear what you've got.

At any rate, as Nonomino had pointed out above, not being able to log in for few months should not be a problem as I DID not ban them or anything that prevents them from signing up here again. Which means, if they really miss this place and want to join this community, they can always sign up here again and dedicate more time to post. That way I would not delete them anyway. If they do not feel so, then neither of us would be offended if I deleted their accounts.

What do you think?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down