A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving out? Changing host?

+8
kazaki03
Wasabi
kuroi neko
Nonomino
Ellie_T
-ALT-
Artesox
phio_chan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moving out? Changing host? - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving out? Changing host?

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 02:19

Well, since it sounds super complicated, I think it would be best if you just cancel the purchase and withdraw your money. I'm thinking about it again and again, considering what others have told me, I realized that I wanted to bring a community (that is, a forum) more than just an information site (that is, a blog).

This is by no means disrespecting what you have done for us so far, Wasabi. Really. In fact, I am very thankful for everything that you've done all this far. But then, I think about it again, and I came to such conclusion.

Of course, you are still free to create a blog regarding Akiko Shikata. That is completely your right to do so. And if you would still continue the website you've created, I'll do my best to support it. But as for moving out this forum and getting its own domain, I am not going to involve your blog again in terms of domain, subdomains, and such. I made you having a hard time because of that plan, and I'm very sorry about it.

So I'll just go back to the original plan: buy a domain, get a host, and move this forum out of here. smile

No hard feelings, right, Wasabi?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2011-05-06, 16:37

haha nope but i think i keep it as it is..as a fansite.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Moving out? Changing host? - Page 2 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 20:31

Okay then. I am glad to hear that. Thank you very much, Wasabi! *hugs* smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-11, 23:48

An update to everyone: We have bought the domain pantalea.com! Now moving on to buy the hosting. Once everything is ready, we'll do our best to move this forum out to a new place, so stay tuned with us! :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-05-12, 09:25

Now we can start our word domination plan @_@

We will be fine when our frontiers are like that:
Moving out? Changing host? - Page 2 Word_map
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-12, 23:16

LOL~ Hopefully, someday. Still a long way to go after this. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-19, 00:09

Update, update!

Domain >> www.pantalea.com << check!
Host >> check!

Stay tuned with us; who knows maybe in few days we're going to be in a totally new place! Special thanks to -ALT- who has been helping us in this matter. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-19, 01:51

Oh yeah, it's going to be awesome! smile
Thanks Phio and ALT! ^__^
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-19, 02:08

Hahaha~ no worries~ I'm just doing it as part of ASH family smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-19, 11:40

O_O I'm so excited!

Even if's just one page for now, it already looks pretty~ I can't wait to see the the completed site! I wish I could help, though...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-19, 22:26

Ellie_T wrote:Even if's just one page for now, it already looks pretty~ I can't wait to see the the completed site! I wish I could help, though...

Haha, don't worry. You guys being here supporting us is already a lot of help, knowing that there are people to support this place.

I love you all! *hugs* smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-05-20, 09:47

and then we can start the empire era of this forum *-*
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-21, 03:01

Teehee, that would be lovely. big smile

Anyway, I've talked to the person who will help us move out, and he has agreed. So he can move our forum anytime now... Just stay tuned. I'll keep you guys up to date as much as I can, and I'll send e-mail stating that we've moved later on. ^^

Stay with us, okay? smile I'm so excited! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-24, 02:42

The forum layout was reset. Does that have something to do with our moving?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-24, 02:58

I guess so...
Well it is silly of me to answer, I should have waited for Phio to do it. XD

I was "Woah o_o" when I arrived on the front page! I am all excited! adore
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-24, 11:44

I know! I was the same.
You can't tell, but I'm shaking with barely controlled anticipation smile

Best of luck making the change~ I pray nothing goes wrong!
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-24, 15:53

I'm kind of excited too! It's like...maybe moving to a palace...?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 01:15

LOL at moving to to a palace. But I guess so. XD

Sorry for the late notice, guys. I changed the theme back to the original phpBB theme as it is requested by the person who will help us to move. He said it would help to make the transfer easier.

I'm sorry for this "bad" layout. I think we will have to continue looking like this even after we moved. I'll try to see if I can get someone to design us a style later.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-25, 02:14

Thanks for the hard work Phio chan smile And thanks Austin too~

Last edited by -ALT- on 2011-05-25, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-25, 16:51

About the layout, that's okay, either way it's still ASH. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-05-28, 08:50

Oh, so that's why the forum looks the way it does.
All of yesterday I was a little confused. XD
I don't know if it was in this topic or not but I saw the name for our future home!
I couldn't help but visit and get giddy over it X////D
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-28, 15:59

Yep, haha~
The transfer is still in process. Soon it would be finished and we can move on to the new home! I hope you guys will stay with us until the transfer process and on the new home as well! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-29, 00:27

Today you guys received a PM about user name and new password on the new site, correct? Actually the new site is still under construction; we have some technical difficulties there so all the posts are gone and some members account are also missing. So for now, just wait for a while. I will inform you when the new place is ready perfectly.

To help the transfer process, I might close the forum for a while, so don't be surprised if you suddenly can't access ASH. It's only for a while, hehe~

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2011-05-29, 22:28

Okay I'm there big smile thanks Phio big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-30, 06:02

Ahaha, I was wondering what was going on yesterday. I haven't checked in on this thread in a bit. ^.^;;;;

I was wondering, are all the posts going to be transfered over as well?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-30, 07:53

I'm rooting for you guys! Ganbare!

@Kyoki-san: The topics are already there, so I imagine the posts should be following close behind ^_^
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-30, 08:47

Teehee, awesome. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-30, 21:04

Oh my. I haven't checked yet. I'm late. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-30, 22:29

Thank you, everyone! smile

Yes, we're trying to move everything, including topics, posts, and members. But there were some problems so it would have to be delayed a while. I'm sorry about this. =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-31, 00:25

I checked out the site and it's still pretty empty. That's okay, I understand. My personal website is under my boyfriend's development and it's still not fully published because of his multiple projects. I understand what you mean. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-31, 06:14

Teehee, it's fine Phio-chan. Don't worry about it. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-05-31, 07:18

Are there any plans of expanding and becoming more than just a forum at the new domain? It would be pretty easy to create pages for everything instead of sticking it all in the forums. We could create sections for releases, lyrics, reviews, etc. We could even create a type of blog or something for current news. It would probably even increase membership if the whole site looked more professional. Just an idea. I haven't really heard much more talk than moving the forum to the new domain.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-02, 00:12

I have been thinking about that before actually, to add a website to it and add sections. Actually I wished we could merge with the website made by Wasabi (akikoshikata.com), where she generally put things like what you described. That could be our next long-term project, but for now, we're going to concentrate on moving the forum first. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-05, 17:31

Updates, guys! Finally I've got it running somehow!

Okay, so you'll notice places which you might not known before. Well, it's the hidden parts of this forum. I realized that in order to transfer all we have here, I need to make the same permissions applied to all parts of the forum, which means all sections must be viewable by at least guests. So there you go. Now you see what's behind the scene. *shy*

Soon enough, guys. Soon enough, and we'll enjoy the new home. Please be patient a while more! smile

edit: It's ready! All posts and users have been moved. You can log in to Pantalea right away! Because an error occurred for re-sending the new passwords, simply go to the new domain, and click on "forgot my password" as you want to log in, and you'll receive new password. Don't forget to change it once you've logged in, though. See you all there on Pantalea! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-06-05, 20:02

Oooh the password recovery doesn't work for me! It says "The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found", even though I put the right username and e-mail address... sad *can't wait to be able to log on Pantalea*
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-05, 20:05

Really? That's so weird. :O Hrrm, I'll try checking the new password generator machine again, meanwhile please keep trying to ask for new password there. XD

edit: Guys, try to write ONLY your user name instead of writing your e-mail address as well. I've just tried it and it worked.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2