A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Other] LOST CHILDREN

+3
phio_chan
Maruko
Spinel
7 posters

Go down

[Other] LOST CHILDREN Empty [Other] LOST CHILDREN

Post by Spinel 2011-04-25, 07:52

Um, my first post here oAo

I think everyone have heard about LOST CHILDREN? It's very rare and very hard to find.

Akiko Shikata-san released this song on Messiah drama CD. Apparently, it's a shounen-ai drama CD (she sure works on a lot of shounen ai stuff, isn't she? oAo)

http://voncafe.jp/sp_pages/messiah
http://voncafe.jp/sp_pages/messiah_campaign

Some certain information says that this will be released around August.

Though, the link from Niconico says that LOST CHILDREN is a secret limited EP7 drama CD opening. XD I don't know which one is right.

Download here:
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm12619505

((Staff, please move/delete this thread if this thread violates the rule or such. Thank you >A<)/))
Spinel
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

Back to top Go down

[Other] LOST CHILDREN Empty Re: [Other] LOST CHILDREN

Post by Maruko 2011-04-25, 08:05

Don't worry, it's ok 8D
I'm personally waiting for a official/full version of this song! I'm sure she will use it in her next album!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:25

I think I've heard about this somewhere... Not sure, though. I'm looking forward to it as well! smile But from the preview it sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Heck, everything she does is awesome! big smile

And it's not a problem, Spinel. We can simply update this thread with pictures and links once the song is out. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 00:34

Thanks Spinel. What i know is that the song was included in "Christmas trap". A couple of fans in Japan stated in their blogs that they've gotten the song. I actually tried to order that drama CD (although I'm not into shounen-ai) just to get Lost Children (this is crazy +_+). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get that CD afterall T___T
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:43

Ah, so basically, it has already out, but no one could get a hold of it? Maybe you ran out of copies? But that is weird since you've ordered. :3

And no, that's not crazy. I understand how crazy you are as a fan of Shikata-san. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 00:45

Hahahah~ I've "tried" ordering but wasn't succesful in doing so. Phio chan is right, they either ran out of copies or that they doesn't ship to my place ..............................
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-04-26, 02:59

So, does anyone know if it's really shounen-ai? (hopes, hopes, hopes X3)
Does it say on the official site? (I can't read Japanese, so any input would be greatly appreciated.)
I just want to make sure because there is another series that is yaoi (BL) called Messiah.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 03:09

I don't know if it's really shounen-ai, although the drawings look like it is =X
Official sources did not put the drama CD under then shounen-ai genre, so I guess it more of 'hints'?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-04-26, 03:35

Oh, okay ;_; (But, a girl can dream XD)
Thank you for the help, ALT! It is very much appreciated. C:
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-27, 00:53

This is an awesome song. I can't wait for some light to be shone on this.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-27, 01:10

F r i s k wrote:Oh, okay ;_; (But, a girl can dream XD)
Thank you for the help, ALT! It is very much appreciated. C:

You're welcome ^^

kazaki03 wrote:This is an awesome song. I can't wait for some light to be shone on this.

Yea~ me too, I really like the song as well. Been following all the news revolving around it~ will update all of you once there're new info about it ;)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-27, 01:42

Aah? Is it a new song? smile
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-27, 01:51

Not really, I think. From what ALT-chan said, it's actually have been out on previous album, but she couldn't get in touch with it nor find it online, so it's kinda weird. Anyway, we're kinda expecting it like expecting a new song indeed. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-15, 20:27

It's kind of sad that it's not on her Byakumu album, but we'll wait for it soon. It has to be released. IT HAS TO. xDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum