A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko

Go down

Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko Empty Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-01, 05:29

I started watching this anime last week since I saw a lot of cute/interesting icons of it. I'm so glad I started watching it. It's so freaking cute and funny. All the characters are really pretty awesome. I can't pick a favorite one out of them all. LOL!

I'll post a summary for it from Animeseason in case anyone is interested in it.

The story revolves around a highschool boy named Niwa Makoto. He lives with his aunt's family since his parents are away on business. It is there where he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Touwa Erio — who happens to tie a futon mattress around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighbourhood wrapped in the futon.

Has anyone else watch the anime or perhaps read the manga?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum