A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About recent accident and future plans

+14
svetyalana
Usagi-chan96
Treize
Maruko
Marvin
Artesox
Bay K.W. Arde
Nonomino
kandori
¬ Bru
yukihime03
Medora
Kyoki
phio_chan
18 posters

Go down

About recent accident and future plans Empty About recent accident and future plans

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-02, 16:08

Hey, guys.

In case some of you haven't heard, yes, our new site Pantalea experienced few problems lately. We were hacked before, then due to an accident I deleted the site and couldn't be restored because of some errors. In general, our efforts so far are just gone. I can't express how guilty I feel and that I tried to fix it but nothing would work.

Now the question is simple: what should we do now? Do we want to re-build the site again, taking what's left from this old forum ASH? Or should we just stop and use this place instead? Or just close down all (Pantalea and ASH, I mean) and forget about it? Feel free to drop your opinion here, just watch it so that you don't sound offensive or start bashing. I appreciate all input~

cry go sure cold
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

About recent accident and future plans Empty Re: About recent accident and future plans

Post by Kyoki 2012-02-02, 16:40

I don't want this place to close or be forgotten. I love it here and I really enjoy talking to everyone here. :3 I think we should totally use this one since it still has the majority of our threads already so it would be easy to pick up where we left off. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

About recent accident and future plans Empty Re: About recent accident and future plans

Post by Medora 2012-02-02, 17:04

Hi.

Just read the email.

So your host did not have a recent backup? Does the host take backups?
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2012-02-02, 18:50

I agree with Kyoki!
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2012-02-02, 19:21

I agree to Kyoki too. I think nobody of us couldn't forget it. At the beginning we was a big family, but we are the same now, right? We'll never abandon you, phio, and we'll never forget this our little world.
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by kandori 2012-02-02, 19:35

I agree with Kyoki.
kandori
kandori

Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio_chan I know you're awesome. :P - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2012-02-02, 20:05

Don't feel guilty Phio! It can happen to anyone, and, see, no one is mad at you and everybody understands! smile *hugs*

I guess we should do as Kyoki said, at least for the moment.
And if someday we feel like it, maybe we could try to do something bigger once again!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bay K.W. Arde 2012-02-02, 20:46

Everybody make mistake, a lot.
Don't worry, No Biggie

I'm new around here, so please don't close it. Hell, i'm not even a family yet. pretty smile
Bay K.W. Arde
Bay K.W. Arde

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-02, 22:36

Thank you for the kind words, everyone~ adore That surely brings my motivation back.

Medora wrote:Hi.

Just read the email.

So your host did not have a recent backup? Does the host take backups?

Hey, Medora~ It has been a while since we last met.

I think the host did have a backup, but somehow the latest backup wouldn't work. They didn't have old backups since they switched the server. sad

Okay then, I will work on things at the other domain again, at least to bring the blog back. At the moment I suppose we will back to use ASH as the main forum until there is further plan decided.

Last edited by phio_chan on 2012-02-03, 02:13; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2012-02-02, 23:35

So, we will keep Pantalea.com as the blog, and this will be the forum, it seems nice to me.
But we will need to work hard to organize everything. : )
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2012-02-03, 00:33

waaaaa! it can't be pantalea's doing so good :[
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-03, 01:03

Artesox wrote: So, we will keep Pantalea.com as the blog, and this will be the forum, it seems nice to me.
But we will need to work hard to organize everything. : )

Yes, exactly. I think I'm going to make some kind of open recruitment later for writers of the blog, to keep it fun and entertaining. I'll get back to you later once I sorted things out. ^^

Marvin wrote:waaaaa! it can't be pantalea's doing so good :[

Well, my mistake completely, for deleting things I shouldn't have. A good lesson. sweat
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2012-02-03, 01:42

I agree with Kyoki =)
We can keep this domain as the forum, and pantalea.com as the blog ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2012-02-03, 01:59

I don't mind using this as the forum. I'm just glad that we have a place to talk about Akiko again. I don't mind if we lost the old threads either. The future is always more important, and we can always create threads about old topics if we feel like talking about them again. It's good to see you back phio. big smile
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2012-02-03, 05:28

What we can't think about is to shut down ASH and Pantalea. It would result in a great loss for all fans of Akiko cry

We are more important than we realize sometimes.
Just see how difficult it is to find all Shimotsuki's and Mitose's albums,lyrics and info, you have to travel to a lot of sites and sometimes, they are not even in English
Meanwhile, finding things about Akiko is always one click away with ASH/Pantalea :O
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi-chan96 2012-02-03, 08:34

Pantalea cannot be gone. Organizing everything and adding what we lost will be tedious, but not impossible. Aquagon just needs to help add in lyrics, however I don't know about some albums that were on Mega Upload since it is gone. We may have to move our music to 4shared....
Usagi-chan96
Usagi-chan96

http://solcluster.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2012-02-04, 02:40

Awwwww~ I can't miss Pantalea!!! It's a family, a real family! We can't just destroy and forget about it!!!!

So we must work together to reincarnate! We must rebuild our Shikata Akiko's temple!
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiryon 2012-02-04, 06:42

I also like this forum, I don't want it destroyed!
If you need any help, I'm here too \o

Don't worry about the current situation phio, it will work out somehow!
Emiryon
Emiryon

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-04, 14:57

Thanks a lot, guys~ *cries happy tears*

By the way, on weekends my internet connection would be super bad that I can barely browse anything. Even loading this forum takes forever. So I might not do anything this weekend, as well as waiting for some things to get together, then next week I'll start to work on the blog again. Meanwhile feel free to browse around, add things you think are missing here, posting around, and such... Very unfortunate that we lost everything but I believe in all of you and your support.

Huge thanks! *hugs everyone*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kandori 2012-02-04, 15:25

Go Phio go!
kandori
kandori

Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio_chan I know you're awesome. :P - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2012-02-04, 16:26

Noooo!! Don't close pantalea or chouwa!!! surprised

Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi-chan96 2012-02-04, 16:38

I assume the name Pantalea will be changed back to Harmonia for the blog? Or will they be named separately??

Last edited by Usagi-chan96 on 2012-02-04, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Usagi-chan96
Usagi-chan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi-chan96 2012-02-04, 16:56

phio_chan wrote:Thanks a lot, guys~ *cries happy tears*

By the way, on weekends my internet connection would be super bad that I can barely browse anything. Even loading this forum takes forever. So I might not do anything this weekend, as well as waiting for some things to get together, then next week I'll start to work on the blog again. Meanwhile feel free to browse around, add things you think are missing here, posting around, and such... Very unfortunate that we lost everything but I believe in all of you and your support.

Huge thanks! *hugs everyone*

I would be happy to fix up the lyrical threads and check that all download link work.

However, looking through the lyrical hall, almost all the albums don't have their completed works there, as in only a few are there. What is more troublesome is that they are all mixed in together and not categorized by album like the last forum. Phio, unless you can separate them, or allow me to separate them for the time being, I don't want to mess around and add in lyrics for albums jumbled all over the place cold

As for the album links, I'll just have to check to see if all are working. Realizing this, I think we only have to add in Utsusemi, Ricordando, Kalliope, and the rest of the hymmnos tracks from Side Blue from Ar Tonelico. So, not that much to add....for me at least XD

Either way, we will have this place up and running, and I am sorry for your poor internet D:
Usagi-chan96
Usagi-chan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2012-02-04, 20:26

The content can be replaced always think of the brighter side :]
We can keep ASH as the forum again big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-06, 02:40

Usagi-chan96 wrote:I would be happy to fix up the lyrical threads and check that all download link work.

However, looking through the lyrical hall, almost all the albums don't have their completed works there, as in only a few are there. What is more troublesome is that they are all mixed in together and not categorized by album like the last forum. Phio, unless you can separate them, or allow me to separate them for the time being, I don't want to mess around and add in lyrics for albums jumbled all over the place cold

As for the album links, I'll just have to check to see if all are working. Realizing this, I think we only have to add in Utsusemi, Ricordando, Kalliope, and the rest of the hymmnos tracks from Side Blue from Ar Tonelico. So, not that much to add....for me at least XD

Either way, we will have this place up and running, and I am sorry for your poor internet D:

I am indeed planning to re-organize the forum, at least to bring it back to be similar to what we had back then before we lost the new forum. I've just managed to get a good internet connection, so I'll try to work on things tonight and get it done as soon as I can~ ^^

As for the naming, I actually can rename the link and the name of this board, but I suppose it would confuse you guys? At least I'm thinking to get the blog fixed first before changing them, so you have somewhere to start. Would that be okay?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-06, 19:39

This is a rather random idea from me, but let's see...
I think I noticed how it's hard to resume conversations at old threads. The gap somehow make you feel uncomfortable to start posting again. To be honest I felt that too, and I think that's proven from how those who come here only browse around and didn't really post anything (aside that the forum itself is out of date so there might not be many to talk about).

So... should we start over?

I realize that it'll be a lot to take care of... so I throw this to you first. :P

With a restart we can think of new, better organization as well, so it'll be easier to add things though again it's tons of work.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2012-02-06, 21:57

I think starting over is a good idea, it will restart the movement in the forum.

But it will have to be very organized, we don't want to loose a rare photo or destroy lyrics in the process, right?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi-chan96 2012-02-09, 09:22

phio_chan wrote:
Usagi-chan96 wrote:I would be happy to fix up the lyrical threads and check that all download link work.

I am indeed planning to re-organize the forum, at least to bring it back to be similar to what we had back then before we lost the new forum. I've just managed to get a good internet connection, so I'll try to work on things tonight and get it done as soon as I can~ ^^

As for the naming, I actually can rename the link and the name of this board, but I suppose it would confuse you guys? At least I'm thinking to get the blog fixed first before changing them, so you have somewhere to start. Would that be okay?

That's fine if we just keep it Pantalea. The title is new and it symbolizes Shikata. As for the lyrics re-do, I'll let you finish up restoring whatever you need for the new forum, and let me know when you are done. As for starting over, it wouldn't necessarily be bad, but we have to make sure to bring along the interviews, pictures, and twitter messages we have from her. If we have any on the forum.
Usagi-chan96
Usagi-chan96

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-02-19, 01:01

I noticed that some of you found your way to Pantalea eventually, which is great. Congratulations and welcome to the new Pantalea! In case you don't know yet, the new forum at Pantalea is back open once more! The forum is still under construction, actually, though I let it open so you can post around if you want although there's nothing much to reply to. Feel free to start over threads from before times if you want~

One thing to note, though, this afternoon I copied all members account from the old forum (ASH) to here. However, a glitch I couldn't fix happened, thus although the members accounts were transferred, their e-mail addresses are not. We would have to add it manually, which would take lots of time since we have over 100 members here. For that, let me know if you want to make new account instead, so I don't need to add your e-mail. I would simply delete your old account and you can use your newly made account here.

Let me know by sending an e-mail to pinklovegreen@hotmail.com, at ASH, or at Pantalea directly if you have registered a new account at Pantalea. Let me know your old account name, and I'll delete it. If you wish to use your old account, you can let me know too and I'll add your e-mail address so you can issue a new password to log in to the forum.

I hope I make it easy enough for you to understand~ If not, you can always ask, and you know how to find me. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by horsey 2012-03-13, 03:01

Horse here.

Is it time to give Pantalea up? smile
horsey
horsey

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-03-13, 03:03

Right, forgot I could write an update here. >__>

horsey wrote:Horse here.

Is it time to give Pantalea up? smile

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? T____T

Well, this time the host is the one who has given up on me. I just read that the host is going to be sold to someone else, I suppose that is why the accounts of every site hosted there are suspended. I hope it's temporarily. I'm trying to reach the owner right now and confirm this.

My goodness, so many troubles. It is very demotivating, I should say. T_________T
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by horsey 2012-03-13, 03:06

Go go, phio_chan! Hang in there.

... but seriously - so many setbacks. beat-shot
horsey
horsey

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-03-13, 03:11

Thank you so much. I will do my best. go
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2012-03-18, 14:48

Pantalea is back up, people~ Please visit us there when you can, thank you! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by horsey 2012-04-15, 23:56

What's it about this time?
horsey
horsey

Back to top Go down

Post by kima♥ 2012-07-28, 05:36

what? late as always aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah cry
kima♥
kima♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down