A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nabari No Ou

Go down

Nabari No Ou Empty Nabari No Ou

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-20, 16:05

I started this anime a few days ago and it's been pretty interesting so far. All of the characters are awesome. I can't decide who is my favorite yet. They are all so unique.

Here is a small summary that I found on a site for anyone who is curious to what this series is about:

Rokujou Miharu is a boy who has a hijutsu (hidden technique) living inside of him. This hijutsu is the power of creation. Many ninja clans are seeking it as the one who possesses it becomes the ruler of the ninja world. Rokujou's classmate Kouichi started a nindou ("Way of the Ninja") club at school with Kumohira, his English teacher. Both Kouichi and Kumohira are secretly ninjas. They tried to persuade Rokujou to join the ninjutsu club. At first, he was reluctant, but after being attacked by group of ninjas trying to get his hijutsu, he joins. He must become the Ruler of Nabari in order to survive.

Has anyone else read or watch this? Who are your favorite characters? big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum