A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think is/are the best anime(s)?

+13
kazaki03
LavenderYuki
Trunks
veil13
thesebzgal
F r i s k
Marvin
Vinery
Medora
Kyoki
Joel
Haruko-chan1994
phio_chan
17 posters

Go down

What do you think is/are the best anime(s)? Empty What do you think is/are the best anime(s)?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-29, 00:41

share the best anime(s) you've ever watched so far here!

for me, so far, well, Code Geass, I think. Cardcaptor Sakura, well, I don't really like the ending of the TV series, but aside from that it's pretty good. but so far, not better than CG, hoho~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think is/are the best anime(s)? Empty Re: What do you think is/are the best anime(s)?

Post by Haruko-chan1994 2010-07-08, 02:47

Tsubasa R. Chronicles,xxxHolic,Kobato,NANA,CCSakura xD oh and btw happy nana day! xD
Haruko-chan1994
Haruko-chan1994

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

What do you think is/are the best anime(s)? Empty Re: What do you think is/are the best anime(s)?

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-08, 03:14

happy NANA day? what do you mean? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko-chan1994 2010-07-08, 03:19

phio69 wrote:happy NANA day? what do you mean? XD
it's july 7th, it's the nana day xD you know the anime/manga nana right? well..nana means 7 so...i think u get it now xD
Haruko-chan1994
Haruko-chan1994

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-08, 03:22

Haruko-chan1994 wrote:it's july 7th, it's the nana day xD you know the anime/manga nana right? well..nana means 7 so...i think u get it now xD

yes, I understand completely, haha~ happy NANA day, then! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-13, 17:23

Naruto is one of the best.
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-14, 04:31

I think Digimon is one of the best ever! :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-14, 22:14

Digimon is so outdated What do you think is/are the best anime(s)? Icon_razz
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora 2010-07-15, 11:56

The first two seasons of Digimon were awesome. The movie was good, too. In fact, that series was one of a few I looked forward to as a child.
Medora
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-15, 20:55

Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon ball, Air gear, fate stay night, etc
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:09

well for me, Naruto is the awesomest! XD hahaah, I'm a 100% fan of Naruto..
as you can see in my avatar!

<<<<
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-04, 17:24

Out of the animes I've seen these left the best impressions on me; Code Geass, Ookiku Furikabutte, Junjou Romantica, Evangelion, and RahXephon (even though their really similar)
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-05, 00:11

F r i s k wrote:Out of the animes I've seen these left the best impressions on me; Code Geass, Ookiku Furikabutte, Junjou Romantica, Evangelion, and RahXephon (even though their really similar)

Code Geass rocks! all hail Lelouch! ^___^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by thesebzgal 2010-10-06, 12:16

I would have to go for...Durarara!! and maybe even Kobato. If Hetalia is considered, I'll take that, too, and Angel Beats!

and as a fan of the video game franchise, the Tales of Symphonia OVAs.
thesebzgal
thesebzgal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 for coming back to us - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://arcanaissance.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-10-09, 18:33

To me, Shakugan no Shana and Hayate no Gotoku are the best. I don't watch much anime, so yeah -3-
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-10, 16:38

thesebzgal wrote:I would have to go for...Durarara!! and maybe even Kobato.

really? Kobato? I wonder why the story didn't really impress me that much. even the manga as well. I kinda felt like losing hope on this series. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-11-29, 05:19

I don't need even think xD

It's the .hack// cronology. I just have not word to describle it... After .hack// my favorite series is When They Cry (ok, it's a VN, but have anime too xD)
Trunks
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-11-29, 23:41

I don't watch animu anymore, but Gintama is a special exception.

From what I've seen in the past, my list of the best are these;

Pani Poni Dash! - for teh random lolz
Saiunkoku Monogatari - the only reverse harem that matters
Excel Saga - classic epic
Seirei no Moribito - mindblowingly awesome
Twelve Kingdoms - has one of the strongest plot ever
Samurai Champloo - teh lolz and visually entertaining
Wolf's Rain - the only animu that made me cry
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-30, 02:48

LavenderYuki wrote:Saiunkoku Monogatari - the only reverse harem that matters
Twelve Kingdoms - has one of the strongest plot ever

wow, so you watched these two animes! I thought no one else watched it. ^^"

I love them both as well. Saiunkoku for its funny moments and Juuni Kokki for the morale behind the story.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-11-30, 14:52

SaiMono I fell in love with from the manga actually. I just love the idea of 'independent, smart, brave woman who dares to defy sexism' type of thing. Though Shuurei is not exactly the ideal characteristic of a feminist, but she's cool. The same thing goes for Juuni. Kyoko may start off as the weak heroine, but she grew and proves herself. I'm so obsessed with this series, I stalk the bookstore daily for the next volume of its novel. Such a wonderful read<3

Sadly, animu these days just love to degrade the female population and give them gravity defying breasts and intelligence alike a goldfish. Some of the times, I just hate Japan.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-30, 20:55

haha, you have the point. I was wondering if the novel of SaiMono is still on-going; I only watched the anime, too lazy to read the novel. the same goes for Juuni Kokki; looks like it's on hiatus. I was so curious of how Youko (not Kyoko ^^") managed to be the empress of Kei.

and I agree, I can't find interesting animes these days as I could back then.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-01, 01:47

I kept calling her Rekishi for some reason until I forgot what her real name is. *fail* Anyways, I strongly recommend you to continue reading/watching this series. SaiMono... I still wish for a third season of the anime even though pretty much all concurring issues had been resolved.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-01, 02:02

well, Ryuuki and Shuurei's love issue is not yet solved, haha~ in fact, it gets even worse in the novel, my friend said so.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-05, 20:43

Ginban Kaleidoscope
Serial Experiments Lain
Code Geass R1 & R2
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (Anime Version)
Fairy Tail
Romeo X Juliet
.hack//SIGN & .hack//Roots
Chaos;HEad (Anime Version)

Yes, I like sad, melancholic, and semi-dark anime shows. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-18, 04:26

Pokemon
Sailor moon
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Tsubasa RC
Kobato.
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 03:04

svetyalana wrote:Tsubasa RC

I love the OST so much. But to be honest, the OST was the only thing good from the anime, in my opinion.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-19, 03:20

freija93 wrote:

I love the OST so much. But to be honest, the OST was the only thing good from the anime, in my opinion.

Kajiura has done great job!

Last edited by svetyalana on 2011-04-19, 03:27; edited 1 time in total
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 03:22

svetyalana wrote:
freija93 wrote:

Kajiura done great job!

Unquestionable, indeed. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-19, 04:25

Kajiura did a great job for other anime OST as well...
Pandora Hearts!!

I can't list what the best anime are... There are so many!! But a few already mentioned by others.. ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by washu45 2011-04-29, 10:51

Tenchi Muyo! El-Hazard, and Slayers is the best anime in my book.
washu45
washu45

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-30, 00:56

Hmm, never heard about those two. XD What are the genres?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by washu45 2011-04-30, 10:14

Are you talking about slayers and El-Hazard?
washu45
washu45

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronosGuArdian 2011-05-01, 22:12

uumm,,..

i think suzumiya haruhi.. even both season really confusing and make me tire while watching..
ChronosGuArdian
ChronosGuArdian

So that you enjoy your stay. - phio_chan A present~ :) - phio_chan I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down