A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?

+17
Treize
Nonomino
shukaku19
LavenderYuki
Trunks
Chuu
Depthcharge101
y_nathz
Wasabi
veil13
Marvin
master412160
Kyoki
Froggirl
Haruko-chan1994
Vinery
phio_chan
21 posters

Go down

Who is/are your favorite artist(s)? Empty Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-29, 03:01

talk about your most favorite artist here. it can be a singer or a composer or simply a musician; it can be a person or a group band; just share it!

I don't think I really ever have a favorite artist. I like Akiko Shikata, yeah, but I can't really say my favorite. I just love every songs equally, I think. ^^" aside from her, I also like Kajiura Yuki, Westlife, David Archuleta, Agnes Monica, Yiruma, and some others I couldn't remember at the moment. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is/are your favorite artist(s)? Empty Re: Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?

Post by Vinery 2010-07-07, 21:46

Well, for unique, Akiko Shikata because I can like each of her songs equally although some being my favorites. And her music is unique.

Moumoon,Ke$ha,Ituana,Brit Spears,Enigma, Sarah Mclachan, Westlife, Taylor Swift, etc

And for some others, I'd just call it my favorite song, not artist. 🐰
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Who is/are your favorite artist(s)? Empty Re: Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?

Post by Haruko-chan1994 2010-07-08, 02:46

a lot!! xD i like pop,rock,jazz artists smile
Haruko-chan1994
Haruko-chan1994

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-08, 03:16

Haruko-chan1994 wrote:a lot!! xD i like pop,rock,jazz artists smile

how about mentioning some of them? ^^ maybe you can give me an inspiration of some songs to listen to, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko-chan1994 2010-07-08, 03:19

phio69 wrote:
Haruko-chan1994 wrote:a lot!! xD i like pop,rock,jazz artists smile

how about mentioning some of them? ^^ maybe you can give me an inspiration of some songs to listen to, haha~ XD

i like those classics >w< soo pretty i love this music
Haruko-chan1994
Haruko-chan1994

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggirl 2010-07-12, 01:37

I like some of Katherine Jenkins, some old 80's songs (can't remember the names of most), Tchaikovsky, for beautiful music like swan lake, and some other classical composers.
Froggirl
Froggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-12, 01:40

yes for Tchaikovsky! I found his Violin Concerto and Prelude (1812) totally awesome. Who is/are your favorite artist(s)? Icon_razz
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggirl 2010-07-12, 01:52

I know- he's a great composer.
Swan Lake is my favourite- its a ballet.
Sad music in a way. Have you heard of the story?
Froggirl
Froggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-12, 01:54

ah, Swan Lake? yes, I think I know it. so the girl turned into a swan but later the prince somehow saved her and happily ever after. right? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggirl 2010-07-12, 02:18

Thats one of the versions.
In one- the swan queen (Odette) dies in the lake, the prince jumps in after her, all the other swans transform into humans, and Odette and the prince end up going to heaven in a boat.
Froggirl
Froggirl

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-12, 02:26

uwah, really? that's so sad! I never heard of that before, hehe~ ^^

okay, back on topic! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-14, 04:35

I really like:

Untold Story, Rise Against, Cold, Staind, Evanescence, UVERworld, and Bowling For Soup to just name a few. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by master412160 2010-07-15, 20:01

Hmm I don't know most artist, I just listen to teh song.
master412160
master412160

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:29

so many,

but the most is..

Taylor Swift! XD She's beautiful! \m/
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-07-25, 14:45

My favorite singers are Haruka Shimotsuki, Akiko Shikata, Noriko Mitose, Yuuko Ishibashi, Rekka Katakiri, Kotoko, and Mami Kawada~
Their voices are amazing <3
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-08-03, 17:46

Akiko Shikata
Ayumi Hamasaki
KOKIA
alan
Namie Amuro
BoA
Lee Hyori
MISIA
Chihiro Onitsuka
Kanon Wakeshima
Kanon
Mika Nakashima
Otsuka Ai
Shiina Ringo
Yousei Teikoku
Koda Kumi
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Who is/are your favorite artist(s)? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by y_nathz 2010-09-10, 02:14

Ayumi Hamasaki is my favourite artist
Well not only her though, I have some favourites :
alan, Chihiro Onitsuka, L'Arc~en~Ciel, BIG BANG, Namie Amuro, UVERworld, miwa, YUI, DBSK, Kana Nishino, Kalafina, SNSD, Jolin Tsai, Wonder Girls, Vanilla Lucy, Koda Kumi, etc XD

Yeah I know, huge fandom eh..
I'm still a new Akiko fan but she's so unique~ black heart
y_nathz
y_nathz

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-10-10, 11:55

Eh..
Singer/song-writers: Shimotsuki Haruka, KOKIA, Shikata Akiko
Singers: Hayley Westenra, Rin', Kalafina
Composers: MANYO, Senjuu Akira, Ootani Kou, Secret Garden, Ooshima Michiru, etc.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuu 2010-10-11, 01:05

It's always hard to decide if I prefer RURUTIA over KOKIA since they share rank 1 in my heart. I got them both tattooed on my body, RURUTIA on my wrist and KOKIA on my back, but RURUTIA has more plays and is more mysterious than KOKIA, but KOKIA never disappoints me. RURUTIA unfortunately did with her song 'Rainbow', but that's it ... it's so difficult and it always make me feel like a bad fan of both because I don't know who I love more.

Actually I also love Chihiro Onitsuka, Akiko Shikata, Kalafina, Ayumi Hamasaki, Hikaru Utada, Koda Kumi, Maaya Sakamoto, JASMINE, ICONIQ, ayaka, Shion, Olivia, Bonnie Pink, Yuna Ito, Tainaka Sachi and LOTS of bands.

Besides, I adore Fleetwood Mac, Delta Goodrem, Lisa Miskovsky, Alanis Morrissette and some other Western artists. Oh and I'm a big Miley Cyrus fan, some of you might laugh about it, but listen to her songs - especially to her latest ones - and you'll see how much music means to her.
Chuu
Chuu

Country Flag : Germany
cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 happy birthday, Chuu! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://jewelsandsheendrops.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-11, 01:40

this is the first time I heard of a singer named RURUTIA. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuu 2010-10-11, 02:25

phio69 wrote:this is the first time I heard of a singer named RURUTIA. XD

Oh darling dear you gotta check her out, really. There's a lot of stuff uploaded on YouTube and I uploaded her latest mini-album 'Behind the blue' yesterday as well, just type it in there. It was released on Oct 7th and RURUTIA is so mysterious, she releases something new each year sad
Chuu
Chuu

Country Flag : Germany
cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 happy birthday, Chuu! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://jewelsandsheendrops.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-11, 18:10

ah, okay. I'll try her out. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-11-29, 07:09

If it would be to choose just one, i say Yuki Kajiura. After her, ALI PROJECT.

Akiko Shikata is in my 3th place xD Along with other bands I like.
Trunks
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-11-29, 09:56

Apart from Akiko, my favorites are;

MONKEY MAJIK
Perfume
Kanako Ito
RURUTIA
Shiina Ringo
Within Temptation
Bjork
Yousei Teikoku
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shukaku19 2011-01-19, 19:55

My favorites artist
* Akiko Shikata
* KOKIA
* Yuki Kajiura
* Himekami
* Ken Nakagawa
* Noriko Mitose
* Leona Lewis
* Angela
* TM Revolution
* Enya
* Sarah Brightman
* See-Saw
* Chiaki Ishikawa
* Aika Yoshioka

shukaku19
shukaku19

Enjoy this new community. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-09, 01:49

Akiko Shikata. XD
This is why I registered here, usually I am never on forum about singers or other people.

Besides her, I don't really have a favorite artist...
I love Hitoshi Sakimoto's composition and Lia.
I didn't believed my ears when I listened to Colors of Life : I knew it was Lia singing in this album, of course... But I had no idea Hitoshi Sakimoto composed the songs. o_o Perfect combo!

And I adore Zektbach, aka Tomosuke Funaki. Once again, I couldn't believe my ears when I listened to Turii ~Panta Rhei~, I had no idea at the time Akiko worked with him. Perfect combox2! But I don't understand why people doesn't like Raison d'être, I personnally love it...

I love Kokia too, but it depends... Some of her songs are amazing, but there are songs of her I don't like at all.
And I'm in love with Maaya Sakamoto and Yanaginagi's voices. adore

Other than japanese artistes, I listen most of the time to folk groups like Värttinä, Gjallarhorn and Ranarim for example.

And I love Kerli. Songs like Army of Love or Tea Party aren't my kind at all, but, I don't know. I like them. XD It's maybe because I love her other songs like The Creationist or Fragile and her personality.

Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-09, 02:49

When I'm talking about Japanese singers, it's hard to pick my most favorite one. I mean, I listen to many singers but I don't like all their songs. I tend to like only one song out of tons. It's a bit different with Shikata-sama and Kalafina, though. The same goes with Western or Indonesian singers. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-02-09, 15:55

Right now, or for the past few years, I should say, my favorite artist has been Mami Kawada. There is just something about her voice that I love. She tends to sing in a lower voice, which is different from the majority of Japanese singers, but she can sing the higher notes just as well. Also, the I've sound composers are just amazing. There are just so many songs that they've produced in the past 10 years that are amazing. I'm surprised that they still haven't grown into more popularity yet.

The other artists I like are:

KOTOKO
Maaya Sakamoto
Yanagi Nagi (Her voice is amazing, but, outside of supercell, her songs are boring)
MELL
xTRiPx
Do As Infinity
Ceui

I didn't need to mention Akiko, did I? <_<

EDIT: I forgot Yuki Kajiura! She is pretty good too. Kalafina really isn't my favorite group that she has composed songs for, though. In my opinion, she seems to write better songs for the solo artists.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-09, 20:27

Treize wrote:Yanagi Nagi (Her voice is amazing, but, outside of supercell, her songs are boring)

Wow, we really have different tastes, personnally I think her songs for supercell are the boring ones. baffle They seem like generic anime pop/rock songs to me like 70% of the J-artists do.
I totally love her CorLeonis songs. <3
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-02-10, 02:05

Nonomino wrote:Wow, we really have different tastes, personnally I think her songs for supercell are the boring ones. baffle They seem like generic anime pop/rock songs to me like 70% of the J-artists do.
I totally love her CorLeonis songs. <3
We are the complete opposite. I think that her CorLeonis songs are just too simple, and a lot of the songs she composed (practically all her CorLeonis stuff) are really similar. It seems like she is either practically singing acapella or there is just a constant beat playing with little else. I feel like she would be so much better if someone else composed her songs. I'm really liking her latest binaria single, though, so she's improving at least. Right now I can't see her going too far if she continues to compose her own songs, but who knows. She might start improving.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-19, 23:18

Last.fm says my tops are (except the goddess) Yuki Kajiura&Co,Olivia,Kokia,Maaya Sakamoto,binaria..but i like many individual songs from many artists as well big smile
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-19, 23:46

LOL, Kajiura-sensei sure have tons of fans. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-19, 23:51

Yeah,although i don't see the similarity they are talking about with Shikata-sama.I see them as quite different and unique sounds.(My favorite Kajiuran vocalist must be Chiaki Ishikawa,although i like most of her vocalists the same big smile )
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-19, 23:54

I think each of them has their own characteristics. I'd say they are similar for being unique compared to usual songs, but the way they're unique are different. big smile

Yes, me too. Sometimes some of the singers do not pronounce English too well in some English songs, but oh, well, I can take that. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 01:22

Another artist who reminded me of Shikata's breathy voice is Hitomi Kuroishi (a.k.a. Hitomi), the one who sings for Code Geass insert songs.

Come to think of it, whenever I hear Noriko Mitose (AT singer)'s voice, she definitely reminds me of Yukana (the voice of C.C. from Code Geass) LOL.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 03:06

I know her,i like some of her songs too!(Hitomi)Although i have only listened a couple of albums of her only.Noriko Mitose&Haruka Shimotsuki&Yuko Ishibashi are nice too big smile
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 17:51

Speaking of AT singers, I came across the singer for EXEC_CUTYPUMP/., AU from Gusha Ningen.

Gusha Ningen is actually an underground progressive rock Japanese girl band...and their songs are cool yet weird. Au is their vocalist. Haha. xD

For my other influences, I have to say KOTOKO and the rest of I've sound. Also Eiko Shimamiya.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 21:08

I have listened to all of them but i like Shimamiya Eiko the most out of them.
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 23:10

Oh you do? Hehe, well Eiko is pretty unique and relaxing. I think she's the only one who helps in the arrangements. Although KOTOKO also helps in the lyric writing.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-05-20, 23:14

I like:

> akiko shikata
> yuki kajiura
> nana mizuki
> aya hirano
> noriko mitose
> ceui
> yui makino
> maaya sakamoto
> Takehiko Yamada
> Nobuo Uematsu

LoL... victory
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 23:48

^ Nobuo Uematsu beauty
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagon 2011-05-22, 15:50

Hmm... if it comes to vocalists alone, these would be Shikata-sama, Haruka Shimotsuki, Noriko Mitose, Yuuko Ishibashi, KOKIA, Rekka Katakiri, Dahna, Fumi Oto, and See-Saw (former Kajiura group).

And if it comes to composers... my list would be pretty much endless, but I can mention among them Akira Tsuchiya, Kou Outani, Kaoru Wada, Ken Nakagawa, Daisuke Achiwa, Nobuo Uematsu, and Yoko Shimomura.
aquagon
aquagon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A welcome gift. - phio_chan Another welcome gift. XD - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! \^o^/ - yukihime03 Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here&#39;s a rollcake for you. :) - kazaki03 A map of this awesome place - Artesox For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. :) - kazaki03

http://aquagon-drag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-22, 17:35

At first I didn't like the other AT singers, but because I played AT2, I finally opened up my heart to listening to them. And most of them are awesome. Aside from Shikata-sama, I also like KOKIA, Mitose and Shimotsuki.

EXEC_VIENA/. gave me the chills.
EXEC_SPHILIA/. and EXEC_COSMOFLIPS/. are LSS to me.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down