A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikata's Blog - 2010.08.13

4 posters

Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.08.13 Empty Shikata's Blog - 2010.08.13

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-08, 04:48

Now that the Pantalea concert has officially been announced, Shikata is always very busy with a lot of work to do everyday, and is also quite nervous about the upcoming concert. But still, her preparations are going well, and because she was busy, she could only write about two things, about Nijiiro Crayon and public recording for Utau Oka album, which we now know is officially titled Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~.

First, about Nijiiro Crayon. It's an orgel arrange CD, similar to many of her previous works, including the Fluff album. It was on sale since this year's Summer Comiket (Comiket 78, 2010.08.14). It has eight tracks, five of which are from Ar tonelico 3.

Similar to Kara*Cola, four of the tracks were arranged by L-M-P (I don't know who he is), and of course Shikata herself arranged the other four tracks as well. Since L-M-P used a different approach to music arranging compared to Shikata, Shikata admitted that she had learned a lot from him.

Jacket illustration was done by an artist named 24, his home page is http://24phage.web.fc2.com Shikata loved his beautiful art style and his way of using soft colors, and especially the little girl on the CD cover.

Shikata had chosen the most beautiful orgel and bell tones for the remixes, and had put all her hearts into creating this album. Thus, she would be really grateful if everyone could listen to her newest work, and anyone who is interested in song remixes should certainly check out this album. Shikata personally recommends EP=NOVA, which she remixed using gamelan (traditional Indonesian music ensemble style).

For more information about the album please check out this site: http://www.vagrancy.jp/nijiiro/crayon.htm

Second topic in her blog post is about public recording for the Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ album (2010.09.29). During one part of the CD, there will be "voices of the villagers" screaming in Hymmnos language in background, and fans of Ar tonelico are allowed to record their own voices as those villagers. Unfortunately this recording already ended (2010.08.22), and of course only Japanese residents were allowed to take part in it. Between 15 to 20 people were chosen, and each of them will be given a copy of the Utau Oka CD once it is released.

Finally, Shikata commented that today (the day she wrote this post, 2010.08.13) was pretty gloomy due to influence from a typhoon, but tomorrow (Comiket day, 2010.08.14) would be sunny, so everyone should take care of their health and should be careful of the heat.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.08.13 Empty Re: Shikata's Blog - 2010.08.13

Post by Maruko 2010-09-08, 04:58

GHYAAAAA. You're GOD, seriously *___* Thank you very much!!
And NOW I absolutely want Nijiiro Crayooon ç____ç
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-08, 05:04

Maruko wrote:GHYAAAAA. You're GOD, seriously *___* Thank you very much!!

Thank you, but I do not think I deserve that praise. I still need to improve a lot more as well.

And, while this is not related to her blog, the Vagrancy Jukebox has been brought back. You can even listen to Shikata's voice comment (she speaks a bit too fast, so I cannot understand most of what she says, but it's basically just a lot of thanks). To do so, you need to visit the Vagrancy site at http://vagrancy.jp/ then click on the ... button (it is next to the "list." button) inside the Jukebox, and then you will hear Shikata talking.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-08, 05:21

Yeah I've also put that Jukebox on my personal blog *___* Akiko's voice is really particular, different from her voice(s) while singing ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-14, 11:45

sticky it for you.

WOW! as an Indonesian, it sounds awesome that she used our musical instrument, hoho~ I really can't wait for it! and how much I wish I'm a Japanese, argh~

thank you so much for your information. looking forward to her newest works! smile

but, erm, can anyone show me how to put the jukebox on my blog as well? I can't find the place to get the codes, so yeah. ^^" thanks for your help!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-16, 05:06

phio69 wrote:but, erm, can anyone show me how to put the jukebox on my blog as well? I can't find the place to get the codes, so yeah. ^^" thanks for your help!

You must first register for an account here before you can set up your own Vagrancy Jukebox blog part: http://vagrancy.jp/jukebox/juke_touroku.htm
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-16, 23:57

Higatsu Reiru wrote:
phio69 wrote:but, erm, can anyone show me how to put the jukebox on my blog as well? I can't find the place to get the codes, so yeah. ^^" thanks for your help!

You must first register for an account here before you can set up your own Vagrancy Jukebox blog part: http://vagrancy.jp/jukebox/juke_touroku.htm

ah, cool. thanks, I'll try it now and ask if I'm stuck later on! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-21, 01:34

Seriously can't wait for the release of the new Uta Oka album! xDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down