A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko Shikata Personal Life

+9
Depthcharge101
Higatsu Reiru
Maruko
veil13
Marvin
Wasabi
phio_chan
Artesox
barutiwa
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko Shikata Personal Life

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-07, 19:36

tiredEyes wrote:Apparently she composes in the bath too. I think she's a very cute girl big smile

One more thing: she's in total control of the music. I chanced upon a blog entry of one of the musicians for the Pantalea concert...he said that only Shikata knows exactly how the music is going to be. I love that composer-arranger-singer!

that's cute, haha~
but people tend to get inspirations in bath time, really. I myself can get many ideas while bathing. I also sing during my bath time. it's so much fun and relaxing. especially when she's using bath salt. XD

Shikata-san is indeed very amazing! to think that she took care of the music all by herself, that's just awesome. waaa~ *speechless* cry
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-10, 01:52

(from her Twitter feed) Apparently the poor girl slept in a bad position last night and now has a back ache oh~
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-10, 02:17

Oh yeah, I've read it just now~
tiredEyes-san, do you understand japanese? *A*
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-10, 03:01

Barely enough to get by. Hiragana, Katakana, some Kanji, and a bit of vocab here and there. Most of the time, I get by because of my Mandarin background.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-11, 18:08

Aww. I hope she heals soon. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-11, 18:33

haha, she's funny. but I wish her to be better soon. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-19, 01:22

tweeted by her

"Triangle cats"Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 192124325
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-19, 02:04

Cuuute *A*
She said that is very difficult that three cats form a triangle xD And she's happy that all of them looked at the camera~
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-19, 02:07

Maruko wrote:She said that is very difficult that three cats form a triangle xD And she's happy that all of them looked at the camera~

she's... weird but cute... really... XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-19, 12:17

MEOW! xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-23, 14:37

Now I have officially confirmed that Shikata has a pet dog, not a cat -.- she was shopping for doggie beds recently. I believe it is called "Mei"? smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-23, 18:30

oh, yay! I love dogs better than cats, so I'm kinda happy. XD

"Mei", huh? pretty cute, but somehow it sounds like a way to call a cat to me. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-23, 21:50

Mei means Beauty or Sister in chinese XD
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-29, 02:28

Since I just learnt how to upload images (yes yes I am a Web 2.0 idiot)...

Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 2_220210

The full sized image of my avatar. It is THAT small -.-
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-01, 12:17

tiredEyes wrote:Now I have officially confirmed that Shikata has a pet dog, not a cat -.- she was shopping for doggie beds recently. I believe it is called "Mei"? smile
I would have thought for sure she would have a pet cat. Does she have any other pets? And, if not a pet cat then I'm kind of disappointed (I'm very much a cat person) considering how much they're on her music box album covers.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-01, 16:17

nope you could read the blog posts that i translated~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-01, 19:50

hahaha~ XD

but Frisk, her dog is cute, you know! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-01, 23:30

[img][/img]Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 Meimei
Hey I was looking to some scans and....
It is her signature?

If it is... This dog could be mei mei?

Eh,and also,what do you think about the tatto that she had in Navigatora?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-02, 00:59

As said in another topic, I've never noticed that tatoo °A° Well personally I don't like tatoos, but that in particular is quite good and raffinate =D It's perfect for Akiko-sama.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 01:10

But I can't see it on her arm after that cover... maybe it was just a PC trick

Anyway,try to find akiko here V.2 (Very easy this time)

Akiko Shikata Personal Life - Page 2 89365304

Thanks for the image LavenderYuki ^^

Anyway,Akiko have a lot of style in this photo,very easy top find she....and Omg she is taller than Noriko O_O
I aways tough that Noriko was tall,but akiko wins Ô_O

Edit: my 6 years old cousin just said that akiko is the prettiest on the photo XD

Anyway,Akiko is the only one that don't show the pink part of the T-shirt,she thinks that black is better than pink,bad,baaad girl U_U
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 02:27

wow, that's cute, Artesox! haha~ XD

so Akiko-san doesn't like pink? hmm~ well, a girl doesn't always have to like pink, right? hahahaha~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 02:34

phio69 wrote:wow, that's cute, Artesox! haha~ XD

so Akiko-san doesn't like pink? hmm~ well, a girl doesn't always have to like pink, right? hahahaha~

yes,but going with black in a pink T-shirt place is a thing that just evil people do... my grandma said that,and she is always right....And ,if we are in Umineko, Akiko would be the witch of "no DVDs" a evil witch that gets her power from the frustration of people that don't have the DVD of her awesome shows ;-;
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-02, 05:08

I agree with you T___T
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-02, 07:35

Maruko wrote:but that in particular is quite good and raffinate =D It's perfect for Akiko-sama.

Maruko you have a point. To be honest I've never wondered about the tattoo (I always thought it was fake), but now I'm starting too. Especially as you pointed out it does look like something Shikata-san might get. And, as far as I know we've never seen her arms too well besides the skin she showed on Navigatoria.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 08:38

actually we barely see Akiko XD
for someone that sing for 10 years, she have few photos
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-02, 17:12

we did see her arms on Harmonia too right XD both promo pic and album pic and some other pics as well ~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-02, 17:38

Wasabi wrote:we did see her arms on Harmonia too right XD both promo pic and album pic and some other pics as well ~
If I'm not mistaken it's only the left arm we see in the Harmonia pictures and not the right arm on which the Navigatoria tattoo is located on.

edit: Took out something I realized was wrong.
going to sleep now~
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 22:55

Yesh its getting complicated.
We can see part of the right Arm in Harmonia,but ahn,It's hard to think if the tatoo was a fake or not....
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-03, 01:19

Just an opinion...I think the tattoo was either photoshopped in or it was a temporary tattoo. I just don't think that Shikata is the type to get a tattoo.

But well, I guess we'll never know until she says so big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-03, 04:34

I keep flip-flopping back and forth. Sometimes I think there's no way, 'Shikata-san isn't the type to get a tattoo' and then the saying you never truly know a person creeps into my thoughts.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-03, 23:05

I also think that tattoo was photoshopped. Besides, the Navigatoria album cover really looks all photoshopped, right? =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-04, 01:54

Well almost about everything is photoshopped nowadays...
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-04, 05:01

Yes, Photoshop make magic...
Even if it wasn't it isn't in her arm anymore(If it was,we would see it in one of the Harmonia images),so it wasn't a real tatoo

Anyway.
I have a Question 8D
What are the "symbols" of Akiko? Something that every time that you see, the words Akiko Shikata come to your mind...

For me it is flowers in the hair, Full Moon and Kalliope
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-04, 08:24

Humm... I agree with you for Full Moon and Kalliope. But also Myths, Legend, Wind (?) and other delicate and yet energetic things <3
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-04, 13:16

symbols..
flowers on her hair, birds, nature come to mind~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-04, 13:29

Roses, moon, cats, birds, and natural elements.
Solveig
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-04, 21:57

BIRDS!
I totally forget they until Wasabi said it!
There are a amazing number of birds in Akiko's career
Most of them are at 2007 (AT II side blue and Umineko )
And the Vagrancy site also have birds
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-05, 01:31

Akiko... is kinda identical with nature. Birds and flowers are top symbols, for me. In addition, bath salt! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-05, 11:49

Nature. Totally.

In my opinion, she is a pagan. smile
Solveig
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-05, 12:59

I agree with the bath salt. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-08, 02:35

tea!!!!!!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-08, 03:40

Nature, for sure! But, in addition to birds I think of butterflies (mainly because of Umineko), cats, flowers. Also sometimes the the moon, snow, and the sea, depending on the song.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-08, 23:32

Agree with Wasabi and Frisk as well. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2