A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you like Akiko Shikata?

+6
Maruko
veil13
Joel
dimon
Kyoki
phio_chan
10 posters

Go down

Why do you like Akiko Shikata? Empty Why do you like Akiko Shikata?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-17, 22:19

a quite simple question, eh?
so after such a journey until you know her, what makes you stick to her songs?

I found her style is very unique. the way she composes and arranges a song is quite different from most songs I ever heard at that time. it might sound weird to some people, and I found some of her songs are a bit weird too, but aside from that weirdness, I think they are beautiful. that's why I like her. big smile

check for example her works in album Istoria ~Musa~. I can't stand listening to most of the songs because they're just totally weird. another song I thought super weird at first is Uzumebi from Harmonia, but now I think it's awesome. and most of her songs for the game Ar tonelico, I thought of them as weird at first, especially since they use Hymmnos. now I love them! :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Akiko Shikata? Empty Re: Why do you like Akiko Shikata?

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-18, 05:39

I like her since her music is so pretty. I haven't listened to all of her songs, but from the ones I have heard I can tell she is very talented. I like musicians that make music where I can relax and listen to them play. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dimon 2010-07-19, 02:24

because phio likes her and i dono much about
dimon
dimon

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-19, 02:31

dimon wrote:because phio likes her and i dono much about

hey, now that's not an answer! XD try listening to some of her songs and post what you think here. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by dimon 2010-07-19, 02:44

phio69 wrote:
dimon wrote:because phio likes her and i dono much about

hey, now that's not an answer! XD try listening to some of her songs and post what you think here. ^^

ok i will have to youtube it then... wait laugh

edit :: man, i fell in love with her big smile

just listened to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNp7TXNfFKg , damn cool
dimon
dimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-19, 21:42

I dont really know her. I just like how this forum is designed! Why do you like Akiko Shikata? 731576
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 00:21

Joel wrote:I dont really know her. I just like how this forum is designed! Why do you like Akiko Shikata? 731576

haha, I'm happy to hear that. thanks. but I wonder what do you mean by designed? I barely do anything with it. XD

and before we go off-topic, why don't you try to listen to some of her songs? there is a playlist in portal and tons of her videos in Youtube... maybe you'll like her too once you try it, like Dimon. ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-20, 18:55

Na, i'm not those music guy.
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 01:58

haha, I see. that's too bad, though. well, you're always welcome here, knowing her music or not. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by dimon 2010-07-29, 01:55

ya now i have one more reason to like her big smile , such a beautiful forum here...
looking very neat and calm in this design ..
back to topic
dimon
dimon

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-07-29, 14:33

Too many reason to say?
*rolls eyes*
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-29, 17:14

veil13 wrote:Too many reason to say?
*rolls eyes*

aww, at least write some. *innocent grin*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-07-30, 19:47

phio69 wrote:
veil13 wrote:Too many reason to say?
*rolls eyes*

aww, at least write some. *innocent grin*
:V
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-01, 02:25

I like her beacause she makes such beautiful songs ç___ç
All the chorus are made by herself, all the songs are composed and arranged by her (except for the Utau Okas and other few songs from Ar Tonelico). She's so talented T___T An angel fell from the sky... her voice can do everything!

Also, she plays various kind of music, not only one. From celtic, to classic (AVE MARIA, for exemple), to modern (something like Akakakushi, maybe).
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-05, 04:43

I fell in love with her (many) voice(s) :////3
Voice X3
I can only understand a little of what she's saying, but I could listen to it all day cx
A couple of years ago I saw the Hanakisou Plus Disc Opening on youtube, and then listened to her Navigatoria album, and fell in love her work <3 And, she's been my favorite artist since.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-05, 14:01

i love her because she is weird.
i like weird/unique stuffs~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Why do you like Akiko Shikata? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-16, 23:19

F r i s k wrote:I fell in love with her (many) voice(s) :////3
Voice X3
I can only understand a little of what she's saying, but I could listen to it all day cx
A couple of years ago I saw the Hanakisou Plus Disc Opening on youtube, and then listened to her Navigatoria album, and fell in love her work <3 And, she's been my favorite artist since.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?! And is that really Akiko-san? IF SO, SHE REALLY MUST DO VOICE ACTING. Seriously she sounds heavenly. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-16, 23:27

kazaki03 wrote:
F r i s k wrote:I fell in love with her (many) voice(s) :////3
Voice X3

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?! And is that really Akiko-san? IF SO, SHE REALLY MUST DO VOICE ACTING. Seriously she sounds heavenly. =)

That is one of the Hoshinashi (kind of Vocal Blog [?]) for Inori no Kanata. You can find other 2 Hoshinashi in her Frontier Works site =D And yes... that's really Akiko <3
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-17, 00:37

I think... it was on the jukebox as well...?
at any rate, yes, she has a calming voice. I like her even more this way. XD

but it's funny about how... the way she said words ending with '-shita' was said in a similar tone. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-17, 22:09

Awww, I gotta check that out. xD
Her original voice is simply heavenly. I wonder what she could do with her other voices. LOL

So that's one thing that got me addicted to her: COMPLEX VOCAL WORK YET SOOTHING VOICE. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuu 2010-10-17, 22:33

I thought she'd have a more fragile voice hahaha
Chuu
Chuu

Country Flag : Germany
cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 happy birthday, Chuu! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://jewelsandsheendrops.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-18, 00:24

Me too.
Because of this, I think that her normal/lower voice is her true, natural voice...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-19, 03:10

Maruko wrote:
kazaki03 wrote:
WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!

That is one of the Hoshinashi (kind of Vocal Blog [?]) for Inori no Kanata. You can find other 2 Hoshinashi in her Frontier Works site =D And yes... that's really Akiko <3

Looks like Maruko beat me to it xp
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-19, 13:31

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
i love her voice beit low or high~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Why do you like Akiko Shikata? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-20, 00:13

I emailed VAGRANCY and asked for the DVD release of Pantalea Concert =D They (or she?) answered me that at the present there's no plan to release a DVD of the concert...

Maybe in the future D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-20, 00:51

sad i want a dvd release for Harmonia concert too..
maybe you could ask them to have a poll on their site and see who will be interested to buy?
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-20, 01:18

Aww that's sad. That's just one thing for underground artists - they make you want to know more about them. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-20, 01:54

haha, or maybe we can make a poll here and tell them. XD but we don't have a big enough basis to do so.

it's such a pity, but I'm not very surprised since looks like her old concerts don't have DVDs either. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-20, 02:15

Humm well... when Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor was realased, those who had bought the CD received a password in order to partecipate to a poll regarding the CD, the music tracks, Akiko's work ecc... and Akiko's producer said that they will take consideration of the answer of the fans... so... who knows!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-20, 16:23

That's awesome news! Thank God. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-20, 23:10

oh, really? then let's hope that those fans have the same ideas as us. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down