A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea

+9
kazaki03
tiredEyes
F r i s k
Depthcharge101
Artesox
Wasabi
Higatsu Reiru
phio_chan
Maruko
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Empty Re: Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea

Post by Maruko 2010-09-03, 19:19

I didn't know where to post it... if I'm in the wrong topic, please exuse me!

Akiko Shikata's Pantalea Concert has now a official site and.... a twitter account! LOL.

First of all, the site: http://www.fwinc.co.jp/music/shikata/concert2010/index.html

There you can find the infos about tickets, and also a list of all the goodies that will be sold (? sorry I don't know if it's written right). It seems there will be a bag with the logo-art of the concert, some Brochures with contents to be decided, various T-Shirts like those of Harmonia were, and also a cuple of tea like that of Harmonia was (with the logo-art of the concert).

Theeeen~
If you want to know day by day new infos about Shikata's concert, you can read them (in Japanese T__T) in her personal twitter account, created only for the concert: http://twitter.com/Shikata_PR

I don't think that accout will be used for Shikata's announcements about her CDs or her life... Instead I think it will be used only for Pantalea Concert D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Empty Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-04, 00:32

I split this topic since it seems like Wasabi was referring to Harmonia concert. I made your post a new thread since it should be independent. I also change the topic title to make things easier to notice. ^^

gosh, it's so awesome! too bad I can't understand anything there, but thanks for posting it here! someone can translate anything important there? oh my~ how much I wish I know Japanese!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-04, 04:34

Yes, I also wish I know Japanese ç___ç'' It would be even easier to understand D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-07, 19:22

It seems like among the goods you can buy at the concert, there is a pamphlet. If it is the same as the pamphlet sold during the Harmonia concert last year, then it will come with a CD that contains some of Shikata's new, never-seen-before songs. Unfortunately because we don't live in Japan, we won't have a chance to acquire said pamphlet.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-07, 22:20

But maybe someone will upload it for us westerns ç___ç''
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-09, 00:31

I WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA WATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
WHY ISN'T THERE A DVD sad i wanna die~~!!!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-09-10, 05:51

Finally! I'm following Akiko Shikata @_@

Anyaway.D:,I will never be able to go to the concert,THAT MAKES ME SAD D:
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-11, 00:02

Artesox wrote:Finally! I'm following Akiko Shikata @_@

Anyaway.D:,I will never be able to go to the concert,THAT MAKES ME SAD D:

ME TOO!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-16, 22:31

Higatsu, would you mind translating this for us?

2010.09.16 [ご連絡] 当日券の販売はございません。大変申し訳ありませんが、何卒ご了承の程宜しくお願い致します。

Thank you ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-17, 00:11

Maruko wrote:Higatsu, would you mind translating this for us?

2010.09.16 [ご連絡] 当日券の販売はございません。大変申し訳ありませんが、何卒ご了承の程宜しくお願い致します。

Thank you ^^

It says "We are very sorry, but ticket are not on sale today".
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-17, 00:27

Ahahahah xD Phew.
Google translated (as usual) somthing like "we didn't sell tickets at all"
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-29, 00:37

Sorry for double post~

Some images of the goodies:

"Pantalea's Eco-Bag" (LOL)

"I don't know what it is"

"I don't know what it is 2"

"Pantalea's Pamphlet"*

"Pantalea's Clear File" (?)

* Pamphlet CD will contain 2 new tracks + 2 rearranged tracks and a special 24 pages booklet.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-29, 17:01

ooh my, those are... something to hang on phones, like keychain but on handphones, right? I so want to have them!!! ugggghhhhh~ >____<

thanks for the nice pictures, Maruko! how much I wish I'm at Japan now.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-29, 17:23

I would be more interested in the CD that comes with the Pamphlet. I think that the two new tracks would be the first and third parts of Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-10-06, 17:36

Usually the tracks that were included in the pamphlet discs would be realized as new songs in her next album. At least that's what happened before, so don't feel too bad missing out.

I'm hoping for a DVD release this time, hopefully Shikata is popular enough to get one (most of the time it is the high cost that deter a DVD release, for a non-mainstream artist like her).
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-16, 20:56

An hour ago has started the concert *A* Hope it's going all good for Akiko-san! On her twitter account there are some photos of the stage, but they're not so good... xD
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-17, 00:32

good luck for her! and let's wish that there's gonna be a DVD or something, then it's encoded on the internet, so we can all see it... XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-17, 00:44

I don't think we'll have some DVD releases or something... T____T

Anyway, in the end Akiko-san was about to cry for the happiness, sooo cute <3
Maybe in the next few hours we'll have some photos from her producer =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-17, 00:48

wow, that is cool. she's such a sweet artist, loved by her fans, including us, hoho~

so spare some for us here too, honored producers! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-17, 04:02

OMG I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-17, 04:06

Here are some pictures posted by her on twitter~
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal10
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal11
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal12
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal13
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal14
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal15
Akiko Shikata's Concert: Pantalea Pantal16
The last picture is 'climax of the rehearsals' as she said~~~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-17, 18:14

mm, the pictures aren't very good, but they're still nice. the concert looks awesome, I wish I can be there.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-17, 18:40

i think she purposely took the pictures like that to keep the suspense LOL
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-21, 00:43

I really wish she's going to release a DVD of the concert, because she sang almost all my favourite songs... here is the setlist!

1. Pitalacta*
2. TETHE'ALLA ~Tai no Kodomotachi~
3. Shelanoir no Mori
4. Haikyo to Rakuen
5. Akakakushi
6. Mahoroba
7. Hanakisou SOUND TRACKS
8. Hanakisou (the song from Navigatoria)
9. Sorriso
10. METHOD_METAFALICA/.
11. Infelious Rhaplanca. Chi no Aganai ~Maoh~

---- Musical Intermission ----

12. Kaze to Rhashimban
13. Turii ~Panta Rhei~

---- Ec Tisia ~Tarifa 2~ (AuGu Mu) ----*

14. EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE/.
15. Haruka Naru Tabiji
16. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
17. Haresugita Sora no Shita de
18. Utakata no Hana
19. Katayoku no Tori
20. Uzumei
21. Roma no Musume
22. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya extracting
23. Kinkanshoku
24. Pantalea*

* They are two inedited tracks performed only for the concert (maybe they're the famous two new tracks from Pamphlet CD).
* AuGu Mu is the Orgel Version for the Second Part (of four) of Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~. That included in Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor CD is the fourth part.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-21, 14:05

OMG ALL MY FAVE SONGS!! i want it on dvd omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-21, 14:30

I can't wait to hear the new songs from the pamphlet CD X3 And, her song selections are awesome. . . If only I could've been there.

edit: I always manage to miss a word :|
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-22, 00:44

oooh my. you have no idea how much I wish I was there. so many great songs!

gosh~ I really want a record of the whole concert.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-10-25, 06:26

There's people saying that are some videos of this in Nico nico video.but I lost my acc :<

edit: I found my account,but I did't found any Pantarea video,just the set list http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm12489711 (with pantarea music)

But I will keep looking for it >8D

another video with some music that I haven't listened before http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm12459809
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-25, 12:46

for niconico, you have to sign up for an account rigght?
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-25, 23:28

Yep!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-02, 08:45

Pamphlet CD tracklist:

01 森羅
02 Pantalea~散夜花影~
03 森羅~遣らずの森~
04 Pantalea~散夜花影~ -instrumental-

An instrumental *___* Such a miracle!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-02, 23:44

instrumental! fit for a karaoke, hehe~
I hope the CD will come out soon! any news on when it'll be coming out?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-11-03, 00:46

phio69 wrote:I hope the CD will come out soon! any news on when it'll be coming out?

It is the pamphlet CD. It was already on sale during the day of the Pantalea concert, and only sold to audiences of the concert.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-03, 14:36

While Shikata's Pantalea website stated that they will sell on Anime Ito (アニメイト) after the concert, from what I read on Japanese blogs, most of the goods were sold out on the concert day. So I don't know if they will still be selling the pamphlet to the public.

In addition, this アニメイト only ships around Japan... very sad
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-04, 00:02

ah, I see. that's too bad. maybe one of them will kindly rip and upload it for us? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-04, 21:11

OMG Majority are my favorite songs! >_<
I wish I could at least see her perform Katayoku no Tori live. xDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-06, 02:24

If I'm not wrong, the first half of the concert were new arrangements of her old songs. Apparently for Hanakisou, she sang while sitting down and she had 3 high notes in it. She also put a rock twist in Haikyo to Rakuen. And, if I'm not wrong, she performed a koto arrangement of Aka Kakushi.

I WANT A PANTALEA ARRANGE CD amazed

The second half followed the CD arrangement closely. For ARPHAGE, I think she only sang from the 2nd half...the first part was Au GuMu or something, I'm not very sure of this.

And later the MC asked the musicians which song they liked the most, and most of the females liked Sorriso. There were a smattering of answers from Infelious Rhaplanca to Haruka Naru Tabiji. Shikata herself was asked too, but she didn't answer. I think it's because she was quite emotional by then.

And she was visibly nervous at the start. A lot of blogs that I read said they could see her nervousness.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-06, 03:32

@tiredEyes:
I read the blogs too (more like looked at -__-'), but my Japanese isn't terribly good, so thank you for shedding some light on them for us people who can't read/understand Japanese too well.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-06, 15:26

awww shes too shy~~~kinda cute XD
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-06, 17:31

I love Sorriso too! xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-07, 19:29

indeed, the first time I heard of Sorriso and saw the lyrics, I was like melting. XD

aww, I don't know she's that much of a shy person. but I guess it's natural for everyone to feel nervous before a big performance. ;)

thanks for the summary, tiredEyes! happy
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-09, 01:53

Pamphlet CD where T____T
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-09, 19:18

You have to wait until they start selling it on Anime Ito...if they even start to sell it. Japanese fans are pretty "righteous"...normally all the ripped stuff comes from Chinese websites.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-09, 22:18

that's too bad... but I guess I can wait. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-14, 17:00

MY HEART IS RACING.

http://www.oh-news.net/?p=12007

Shikata's Pantalea concert writeup + images!!!
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-14, 20:13

Oh my god... she's beautiful ç___ç Why won't she release DVD? ç^ç
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-14, 21:40

^thanks for the site~
i saved all the pictures, cannot stop looking at them lol
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-11-14, 23:16

.... someone call an ambulance ;-;

Now i'm really thing in buy the hats fest 07 DVD on amazon JP
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-15, 19:11

the third image is simply AWESOME. someone tell me a better word to explain it. she looks soooo coool!!! gakkoi neee~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-16, 01:09

And here's more!! big smile

http://www.axive.jp/index.php/archives/7461
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next