A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival

+2
phio_chan
Wasabi
6 posters

Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Empty [Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-26, 15:49

I downloaded the videos from youtube and converted to MP4 format, just wanted to share with you guys kekeke. But the quality of Ave Maria is not very good but its the only one avaliable online..

Luna Piena

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Lunapiena

Download link

Ave Maria

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Avemariac

Download link
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 [Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Empty Re: [Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-26, 23:36

thank you for sharing this! I'll try to download it and see how it goes. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Empty Re: [Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival

Post by kuroi neko 2010-11-26, 23:43

thanks for sharing... big smile
hehehe...
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that've brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you're an amazing artist! - phio69 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-27, 01:32

@phio hahaha ok, theres only 1 ave maria perf uploaded on YT...luna piena got a few ~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 [Other] Akiko Shikata at HATS Festival Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-27, 14:41

oh, right, I remember watching some in Youtube. oh, so it's the same. then I guess I don't need to download it again, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-27, 15:05

haha yea its the same, i download cos i wanna put in my phone :P
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-11-29, 03:48

Sorry for the question, but really is she singing or its a playback? I really love Akiko Shikata, but it doesnt seem to be a "live voice"... Not that's a bad thing, her musics are really hard (to not say impossible) to sing

And i wanna a full dvd of a live \o/

oh, and thats my firts post here ^^
sorry my bad english >_<
Trunks
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-29, 04:19

Welcome Trunks~

I think that performance is absolutely live ^^ She changed various thing from Luna Piena / Ave Maria' CD versions ^^ Obviously the chorus are pre-recorded...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-17, 17:36

I believe that was her real voice. Although there could be some pre-recorded parts (like the second voices which is obviously hard to do with only one person), it's still her voice. The same thing when I watched I've sound concerts on YouTube, especially my idol KOTOKO. xD

What I'm really interested on seeing live is her singing KOWARERO. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down