A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Album] Harmonia

+4
Higatsu Reiru
Artesox
Vinery
phio_chan
8 posters

Go down

[Album] Harmonia Empty [Album] Harmonia

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-09, 17:18

[Album] Harmonia Harmonia_booklet

Track List:

1. Chouwa ~Fuurai no Shirabe~
2. Haruka Naru Tabiji
3. Kiseki
4. Kaze to Rashinban
5. Chouwa ~ Honoo no Kyoumei ~
6. Uzumibi
7. Replicare
8. Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~
9. Chouwa ~Utakata no Komoriuta~
10. Kuon no Umi
11. Aoiro Kandzume
12. Tsuisou Hana
13. Chouwa ~Daichi no Sanka~
14. Utau Oka ~Salavec rhaplanca.~
15. Amnesia
16. Chouwa ~Harmonia~
17. Harmonia ~Mihatenu Chi He~

Full Album Download Link

(credits to sakurahana, uploaded by kitty chama)
(password: sakurahana.com)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Album] Harmonia Empty Re: [Album] Harmonia

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 01:42

I like everything there equally, but maybe Utau Oka gives me more feeling since I'm an Ar Tonelico fans :p
Vinery
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 01:45

haha, well, my most favorite track there are Kiseki, Uzumebi, Kuon no Umi, and Aoiro Kandzume. and all the tracks for Earth. I didn't really like Utao Oka in this one, somehow weird to me. I prefer the original ones.

hey, you know that the songs here have their own element, do you? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 01:51

i see,, between your favorites, my favorite is kiseki ;)

ooh,, in this one too? like in raka? i didn't know.. lol.. how could they be??
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 01:54

RAKA? now I don't know about that one. XD the only one I know with element is here, on Harmonia.

so track 1-4 have wind as their element, 5-8 are fire, 9-12 are water, and the rest resembles earth. [Album] Harmonia Icon_lol
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery 2010-07-16, 02:00

I see,, because raka has song title like under a clear sky, pulse of the earth,, etc.. wow,, i see.. akiko shikata rocks xD as ever!
Vinery
Vinery

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-16, 02:06

Vinery wrote:I see,, because raka has song title like under a clear sky, pulse of the earth,, etc.. wow,, i see.. akiko shikata rocks xD as ever!

can't agree with you more than this, my dear~ [Album] Harmonia Icon_cat
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-07-20, 08:29

For me Harmonia is her best album.I like Raka a lot too.but i think that in harmonia she sings in so many styles.I already know that thing about elements in Harmonia.But i did't know about Raka elements 8O

And also,in harmonia I noticed that her voice changed a lot in there years.anyone else noticed that?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 15:33

Artesox wrote:And also,in harmonia I noticed that her voice changed a lot in there years.anyone else noticed that?

I only know her recently so I didn't know how much her voice has changed. but if I compared Harmonia to previous albums, I think Harmonia is very different. in terms of voice type. so many variations which is just great. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-07, 18:39

phio69 wrote:so track 1-4 have wind as their element, 5-8 are fire, 9-12 are water, and the rest resembles earth.

Actually, the only three Earth tracks are 13, 14 and 15. Track 16 and 17 represent the "harmony" between the four elements, and thus they carry all four elements in their lyrics. That is the exact reason why they bear the word "Harmonia" in their title ("Harmonia" is the transliteration of ancient Greek Αρμονία, which in turn is the name of the goddess of harmony in Greek mythology).
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-08, 00:11

whoa, I see. that's cool! thanks for explaining and correcting me, hoho~ ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by y_nathz 2010-09-10, 02:20

The album that made me a fan big smile
I love all the tracks, but I listened to Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~ the most, simply because it appeared a lot of times when I shuffled my iTunes XD
I still can't decide my favourite track..
y_nathz
y_nathz

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-14, 11:37

y_nathz wrote:The album that made me a fan big smile
I still can't decide my favourite track..

the same with me! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 00:36

My favorites are Uta Oka, Umineko, and Amnesia. I like Chouwa~Harmonia~ as well. Harmonia is Akiko-san's best album so far (from everything that I've heard from her).
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 00:41

I used to like Amnesia, but not anymore lately. I prefer Kiseki or Uzumebi, hehe~ ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 00:52

Well, I also almost got used to Aoiro Kandzume, but it gets boring sometimes like Amnesia, because of their standard J-pop arrangements, unlike Uta Oka and Umineko. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 00:56

kazaki03 wrote:Well, I also almost got used to Aoiro Kandzume, but it gets boring sometimes like Amnesia, because of their standard J-pop arrangements, unlike Uta Oka and Umineko. xD

to be honest, I hate Aoiro Kandzume at first, really. the voice hurt my ears. XD but I really love the lyrics. it represents a beautiful friendship. that's how I survived through that song. hoho~

oh, and have you checked three unreleased tracks of Harmonia?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 13:06

phio69 wrote:
kazaki03 wrote:Well, I also almost got used to Aoiro Kandzume, but it gets boring sometimes like Amnesia, because of their standard J-pop arrangements, unlike Uta Oka and Umineko. xD

to be honest, I hate Aoiro Kandzume at first, really. the voice hurt my ears. XD but I really love the lyrics. it represents a beautiful friendship. that's how I survived through that song. hoho~

oh, and have you checked three unreleased tracks of Harmonia?

Unreleased? Not yet. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 15:01

ah, check this thread then:

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/gallery-hall-melodies-f5/other-shikata-akiko-s-miscellaneous-works-t166.htm

scroll down and you'll see unreleased tracks of Harmonia. they're short, but they are pretty nice. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 22:55

phio69 wrote:ah, check this thread then:

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/gallery-hall-melodies-f5/other-shikata-akiko-s-miscellaneous-works-t166.htm

scroll down and you'll see unreleased tracks of Harmonia. they're short, but they are pretty nice. ^^

I'll listen to them on my iPod later, thank you! smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-24, 06:18

I really like kuon no umi, Chouwa ~Harmonia~ and Harmonia ~Mihatenu Chi He~, but I really love the fire songs. I especially love Replicare's opening and Rengoku's ending, I just love her voice towards the end <3
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-04, 14:39

Chouwa ~Harmonia~ is pure LSS material. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by thesebzgal 2010-10-04, 16:16

My favorite would have to be Uzumebi big smile
thesebzgal
thesebzgal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 for coming back to us - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://arcanaissance.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-06, 23:08

Yup, Uzumebi is addictive, though it resembles one of her influences, Yuki Kajiura. Still awesome. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-06, 23:12

kazaki03 wrote:Yup, Uzumebi is addictive, though it resembles one of her influences, Yuki Kajiura. Still awesome. =)

whoaaaa~~

my two favorite Japanese artists!! yayayaya~ adore
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down