A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko Shikata Fansite!

+5
F r i s k
phio_chan
Wasabi
Artesox
Maruko
9 posters

Go down

Akiko Shikata Fansite! Empty Akiko Shikata Fansite!

Post by Maruko 2010-12-09, 01:02

Gooood morning =D
Just yesterday I created a fansite for Akiko Shikata, and I thought it would be good if we associate the site whith this forum! What do you think? The site has a section called "Forum", where I put link for the forum... take a look!

http://akikoshikata.altervista.org

Obviously the site is in Italian ^^''
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Akiko Shikata Fansite! Empty Re: Akiko Shikata Fansite!

Post by Artesox 2010-12-09, 07:22

Good job!! The site is good,and I understand it ....what is very weird since I don't speak Italian

And good look trying to find her first CD's lyrics,because I tryed and I couldn't find...

Maybe one day I will make a fan site in Portuguese to take out my people from the dark age
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-09, 08:49

Oooh, are oy talking about Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori's lyrics? >8D Because I've already found them out~
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-09, 10:03

OH MY AKIKO SHIKATA

I just found them to,I searched it in July when I got NOTTE sheet music,but I could't find it.

Now I searched and I found....very strange....
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-09, 12:10

NOTTE's lyrics are very strange... They're supposed to be in italian but.... they don't make sense D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-09, 12:17

Maruko wrote:NOTTE's lyrics are very strange... They're supposed to be in italian but.... they don't make sense D:

Maybe it was made by a young girl that were in the middle of her Italian classes....
What is good for the "she started singing very young" theory
Anyway,sometimes her lyrics dont make sense,or you can understand but it still strange, like Luna Piena...

Anyway,if I had a Brazilian fan site it would be:

http://letras.terra.com.br/shikata-akiko/

Because I posted 20 of 25 musics there ._.

And they are bad and had't accepted any AT music

And now I will try to find a new lyric site for her....

Anyway,I'm getting off topic

Good job
and Good luck at "Shikatazing" Italy
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-09, 18:56

do you think i could make a english one too and link the forum to the site? kekeke i notice theres no english fansite of hers..only threads in different forums
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata Fansite! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-09, 19:33

Wow, Maruko, that is so amazing! Thank you so much for putting the link of the forum there. Although I didn't understand Italian at all, I think it's a great start. We can work to put some more contents to it. I can help you if you want. ^^

And trying to combine ourselves with Artesox and Wasabi, is it possible to make it the page to be in different language? I can make one for Indonesian too then, haha~ XD

One more thing: I just want to know if you're sure with the website host. I mean, if we're really going to put efforts on it, building it and such, are you sure it won't suddenly lag or get some error or something? I'm just asking because I'm totally not familiar with web hosts...

In any case, you have my biggest appreciation. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-09, 22:52

Altervista is quite good, there wouldn't be any problems =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 00:21

The site looks pretty *__*
Good idea Maruko!
(The leave no fans out project!) XD
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-11, 10:39

kekeke i get on to it when i get my internet back smile
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata Fansite! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-11, 11:08

@Maruko: Can we change it to english translation? .for us all to understand it. ? big smile

then we can discuss further with the affiliation for ASH and your Site! ^^.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 00:06

Well, I don't really mind the site to be in several languages.. Akiko herself loves to sing in various languages so if we can make it in different language, maybe we can reach more people. ^^

Though it's up to everyone here. If you're willing to maintain a site of your language on your own, we can do it. If not, just stick to English and put all our efforts into it. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-12, 01:04

Hummm..... I want this site to be as "professionl" as possible, and I can't make like this in English xD Buuuut, maybe I can translate the news... Oh well I don't know @__@ I'll think about it and reach a conclusion =/
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-12, 15:32

Wow~~ good job Maruko! Although i don't understand Italian at all, but i love the banner <3 Keep working on it ya~~
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-12, 15:51

Oh yeah.. i like phio's idea.. several languages is fine.. but you know.. english is an international language meaning. many people will understand the site more.. smile

but hey.. give some ideas more.. until we make the right decision..

also phio? we say go to the affiliation with Maruko's site? smile

cause for me i say yes. smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 18:25

I agree that we still have to make the English one, just to make it universal to everyone. As for the affiliation, in fact, I have added the site in our affiliate box in the portal. So it has been a yes from me from the beginning. big smile

I was thinking, if we are to make such a big project... Is it possible to contact Shikata herself directly and tell her about all of this? I mean, we're the only one of our kind, right? Shikata doesn't have a fan-forum nor websites in different languages for herself and her works. If we can get her support, it will mean a lot... I had tried contacting her through her website by sending e-mail, but since I don;t understand Japanese, I felt like the e-mail went to someone's junk or something like that... ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-12, 21:46

It's simple yet beautiful! Good job Maruko! =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-12, 21:48

Em... I don't think there's any other forum dedicated to Shikata san, at least not within my knowledge. There is one other fanclub though~ [nicotto town] (I'm kinda disappointed to see the small number of members there T_T)

Phio~ what happened to that email in the end? Managed to get any reply?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-12, 23:47

waaa! let's contact Shikata!! :x3 please we need her support.. i know there's not just us who loves Akiko-Shikata ^^. i think there's like many more waiting for them to be awakened.. lol ^_^
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 00:16

@Al: You want to know what happened? Nothing. I got no reply. ^^" I think I might send it to the wrong address. There was this two option of where to send the address, and maybe I chose the wrong one. I don't know. XD

So, that being said, anyone can give it a try? Maybe through her website, her blog, or her Facebook account?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 00:59

i'm not sure if i can.. my exams are on 15,16 and 17..

and i have to make the thing we've talked in the staff forum smile

can anyone help phio with this guys?
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 01:05

I can try to email her after my exams (but that's even later than Marvin's end-of-exam)? Will that be alright?

Last edited by -ALT- on 2010-12-13, 01:07; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 01:07

^waaaa! thanks
its worth a try ALT.. hehehe
sure.. ^^.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 01:09

Yep, Marvin is correct. I appreciate your help a lot, everyone. It means a lot to this forum, not to myself. As Marvin said, it's always worth the try. ^^

And if you guys really want to contact her, maybe just choose one way to get in touch with her. Does she update her Facebook often? Or maybe we can contact her through Twitter? She seems pretty active there, and since she writes the tweets herself, maybe it's best if we can approach her from there. Your thoughts?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 01:17

Oki... I'll first have to confess that I have neither a facebook nor twitter account (I only read the stuff she wrote on her webpage/blog). But i can set an account up if you all prefer to get in touch with her using either one of them big smile

P.S: My last paper ends on 22 Dec~

@Marvin: Good luck for ur exam too!
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-13, 01:21

HUmm there's a little problem D: The images we use for the banner and in general for the forum/site are copyright of Akiko Shikata D: She will not allow us to use them anymore... and that will be a problem D: The forum's and site's banner features concerts images (except one photo in the site's one), and that won't be a problem... anyway this thing is applied also to the Cover Arts of CDs D: We can't use them because they're copyright of respective owners.... I think we must not tell Akiko about the Forum/Site D:'
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 01:23

@ALT: thanks pal. you too ;)
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 01:33

Maruko wrote:HUmm there's a little problem D: The images we use for the banner and in general for the forum/site are copyright of Akiko Shikata D: She will not allow us to use them anymore... and that will be a problem D: The forum's and site's banner features concerts images (except one photo in the site's one), and that won't be a problem... anyway this thing is applied also to the Cover Arts of CDs D: We can't use them because they're copyright of respective owners.... I think we must not tell Akiko about the Forum/Site D:'

Ouch. Is that so? Right, it's about copyright, I remember now... If we tell her about this place, we will have to take off all download links available here, and I think it's not good for the community... Argh~ This is troublesome. I suppose we don't need to contact her after all?

@Al: Nah, no need to. Actually this forum has a Facebook and Twitter account, managed by Wasabi. If we really want to contact her, we can use those, but...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 01:43

If ASH really becomes the official fansite, yup, we'll have to remove every single download link available, since they violate the *ahem* law. We'll have to really think about it...

-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-13, 02:20

That's why I didn't put the download links in the site.... We must support her, and support is made by buying her CDs D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-13, 04:00

It is not my fault that I can't buy her CDs...
Really, every time that I go to any major Anime event of my country I search,I talk,I request,I beg,I cry,I blackmail and I kidnap....anyway....to have her CDs....But I can't get anything,the only thing that I got until now was a KOKIA Infinite original CD (that will arrive in some months) and a Clarie Drama CD from AT I, and my dad don't let me spend a lot of money or buying things from another country....I actually have one little box named "Founds to buy Shikata's CDs...." but it is not getting a lot of money...

Anyway,It would be very bad if she saw the site and demand to we take of the pics and the albuns...And IDK if she would do this or not,mainly because she have a high history of asking strange things (like being cut off the DVD E_E )

Anyway,if we have a project of a official site,we could just make an official site with just previews of her musics,and official site not directly related to this forum.......so it would be legal don't?And even if she see it (what would be a very amazing and rare situation) I don't think that she will have any problems with Images and Previews ^^

That's my opinion

Edit: anyway,the forum moved really fast while I was sleeping beat-shot
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 18:30

...I think we have no other choice but not to tell Shikata about this. How could I totally forget about that law and copyright matter..? Anyway, I guess all we can do is to make a website dedicated to her. All without her knowing it. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-13, 19:53

why don't we just remove the download links here in our site.. but i think the pictures are okay.. cause duh! its a fan site.. and i know many fansites that uses pictures.. and its okay. [as far as i know]

and its best to just make discussions about her musics and all but downdload links.. remove it smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-13, 20:30

Yes I agree that we should buy her CDs to support her. I use my own money to buy, and I have a trustworthy online retailer, so I'm pretty okay. Only that there are some CDs I can't get, like those that ship only in Japan. So for these I will resort to downloading. Else I'd buy without so much as blinking an eye.

Actually wouldn't it be nice if Shikata knew about this? At least she'd be heartened that her music was appreciated internationally. Only that we'd have to remove the album and CD downloads. I think pictures are fine; they're released by other news websites, after all. Previews of music would be good big smile

(Maybe we could keep download links to PMs or something?)
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 21:10

Oh, well, the reason I made this forum in the beginning is to provide members with all information I could get about Shikata's works. So if it's okay for you, the members, that we removed all download links available here, then sure, it's okay for me as well. This forum is made for you in the first place, anyway.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-13, 21:16

For me it's okay, maybe we can send the download links via PMs...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 21:36

I'm same as tiredeyes~ just that i'm a little luckier to have people staying in Japan and shipping them over for me >_< Is it possible to have like a locked section in the forum whereby all the links will be available there?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-13, 22:01

the english fansite is in progress ^^ it will finish soon ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 22:05

@Al: Like a hidden forum, is that what you mean? So members who want to see the download link must be added in a special group? Is it okay to "cheat" like that? I'm a bit worried. ^^"

@Wasabi: That's a great news! Good luck with it.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 22:19

Hahaha~ that's true too =X Cause I was thinking about those who cannot get original copies of the CD... emm~ if that's the case, a separate website, like what others have mentioned, might be a better solution.
As for the images, I think it should be alright to use them on the site. Well, a safer approach will to credit the images (to whichever source)! smile

@Wasabi
Yay! A Shikata San fansite~!big smile Good luck on it too~ but don't be too stressed *points to status* sad
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 22:25

I can actually make something like that... If everyone really agrees with it. I will let all of you have the decision. I'm going to open up a poll soon and send a notification e-mail to every members of this forum regarding this matter, since it is a big change, don't you think?

Thank you for all your concerns. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-13, 23:55

i might be adding the feature that only registered members of the fansite is able to download stuffs i uploaded on the web lol ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 23:56

Mmm, that might work, I think. I'll do the same way here at the forum too, in my imagination so far. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-14, 00:01

em isit possible to have a forum topic here which is only visible to registered users?
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-14, 00:20

I think that making just a sub forum where the downloads are is not going to solve the problem : <

IF something as rare as Akiko see this site happens,having a open to any member section is not going to be good,we can get reported easily : <

We have to select who will be able to see or not
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 00:24

I can adjust that. I can make an entire forum only accessible to specific members. The only problem maybe is how we can trust the members not to tell others about it.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-14, 00:30

oh ok cos i wanna put the password to the downloads section on the site there so only people who registered with the forum and know the password could only access it. smile i'll PM you about it soon ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 00:47

Okay, we can talk through PM onwards as well. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down