A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet

+8
Solveig
kuroi neko
Wasabi
F r i s k
-ALT-
phio_chan
Trunks
Maruko
12 posters

Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet Empty [Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet

Post by Maruko 2010-12-13, 03:25

01 Shinra
02 Pantalea ~Sanyoru Hana Kage~
03 Shinra ~Yarazu no Ame~
04 Pantalea ~Sanyoru Hana Kage~ -instrumental-

Download Full Album

Thanks to tiredeyes *___*

Last edited by Maruko on 2010-12-21, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet Empty Re: [Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet

Post by Trunks 2010-12-14, 02:42

Really thanks, it's beatiful adore
Trunks
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

[Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet Empty Re: [Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-16, 22:51

It's weird. When I want to download it, it said that the link has been removed. Is there something wrong?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-16, 22:54

"Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

This is a new limitation of slowshare? misdoubt
Trunks
Trunks

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-16, 22:57

Really? Ew, that's annoying. Even uploading on Mediafire is not that bad. >__<

Maybe those who have already downloaded it can re-upload it again? Thank you, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-16, 23:30

Here you go: Pantalea

But I changed the tags to romaji pudency
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-16, 23:34

OMO. *___*
Thank you so much! And it's okay, I don't really care about the tags. XD *off to download*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-17, 00:34

Hi all~

Was thinking of writing out the general concepts underlying the songs in Pantalea CD.
The info can be found in the booklet, I will just translate and state the general ideas. Maybe that'll help you all to better appreciate the songs smile

Shinra -
The melody builds upon the idea of '祭典', a 'ceremony' marked by the gathering of the forest inhibitants...

Note that '祭典' has various connotations, from sacrificial ceremony to religious festival. For the booklet, 音楽の祭典 is used, which should relate more to a musical festival/ceremony.

Pantalea -
The beauty of Pantalea is meanifested under the theme of "净化" (purification) and "奇迹" (miracle), the regeneration of life above the surface of the barren land.

The Story of Pantalea

Thousands of years following the extinction of human, the awaited time of the year befalls. Surrounded by the boundless desert, Pantalea, the flower of God blooms beautifully, in the midst of the deep, dense forest. Under the blossomed petals, the forest inhabitants shall gather, and there shall they receive the blessing of happiness.

Hope that helps smile

Last edited by -ALT- on 2010-12-19, 19:25; edited 2 times in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-18, 14:35

Whaaa!~~~~ dribble
We finally got it!
I'm so happy!
[The bad part is is that I have to wait for my mb to refill to download it T_T]
Thank you so much!~
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-19, 00:41

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Even worse than you, Frisk, my laptop was damaged and I have to lose all the data inside! =____= So I have to wait for the laptop to be repaired and to fill it with new data again.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-20, 03:52

can anyone reupload to mediafire please?
i can't dl from rapidshare, thanks big smile
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 [Other] Akiko Shikata Concert ~Pantalea~ CD Pamphlet Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-20, 04:01

Wasabi wrote:can anyone reupload to mediafire please?
i can't dl from rapidshare, thanks big smile

In fact, there's already another link in mediafire here xD

wow, i did not know there was storys behind the songs, really beauteous smile (ok, i get this in hollow lyric's xD)
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2010-12-21, 16:10

thank you very,very,very much!!!
its so beautiful!!! cry still dreaming
and thanks trunk to reupload the song... laugh

sorry my English bad... beat-plaster
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-21, 23:06

Sorry for the broken link, I can't upload on Mediafire and I don't know why D:
Anyway, I edited first post ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-22, 03:51

phio69 wrote:Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Even worse than you, Frisk, my laptop was damaged and I have to lose all the data inside! =____= So I have to wait for the laptop to be repaired and to fill it with new data again.

Ah, that sucks. Hope you're able to get it fixed soon. That happened to me a few years back (luckily it was just my laptop)and luckily I had everything backed up. And, you're right it's very beautiful! I kept listening to it all weekend *____*
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2010-12-22, 15:53

umm...can I ask???what language Akiko Shikata use beside Japanese language in that song???

Is that Italian language?? amazed ops~
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-23, 00:30

Nop, for Shinra is Japanese, for Pantalea is a made up language =D I'm sure it's not Italian.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-23, 02:02

Now she's creating a new language, huh? She just loves to speak in various languages, hahahaha~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-25, 03:18

I actually think it's hymmnos~ when i tried to write down the lyrics, most of the words actually fit in.. emm~ yup~ Shinra is in Japanese~ smile Is it just me or that Shinra gives off a very religious, shinto/buddhist like feeling?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-25, 14:48

Haha, I agree. It gives you the traditional feeling, as if you're enchanting, you're praying. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2010-12-25, 14:52

oww...I see... big smile
thanks... happy
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-27, 23:28

Thanks for sharing!

Once again amazing compositions, more ethereal than anything she's done this year. Proof that she's really an eclectic artist. I like that.

One thing slightly bothers me though, about the logo. Am I the only one to notice there might a bit of Illuminati propaganda there? (ya know, mind control symbolism, all that shit. oO could be mimetism though, since it's the current trend...) Bah, after all she's not the only one to use that imagery, and I can forgive anything in the name of her amazing talent. She could release an album with a giant pyramid on the cover and the Eye on the top of it, I would still buy it. I can't free myself from her bewitching songs anyway and I don't mean to! big smile
Solveig
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-28, 00:27

Illuminati propaganda? Where? @__@
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-28, 01:53

Don't get me wrong, it's very likely unintentional and I don't actually think Akiko is part of that bullshit at all (at least, I would be greatly surprised if I learned she was somehow involved in freemasonry lol). But intentional or not, the symbolism is here, even if it's probably a coincidence -or just unconscious mimetism since these symbols are used a lot these days.

Just look at it: the association of butterflies (symbol of rebirth) along with solar symbolism, and notice how it makes the shape of an eye (the sun being the pupil), and how the moon creates a triangle with the lower ornamental corners... The psychedelic cover of Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ was even more disturbing in a way, since it's using butterflies, rainbows and other strong mason symbols in the same artwork, which is very reminiscent of the mind control imagery.

I already pointed that out when I reviewed the album (here if you want to read, but it's in French and written in my usual not-too-serious and informal tone so be warned :P). As I said above, I don't think Akiko is a freemason or supports their views in any way: butterflies and such symbolism fit her "romantic" music style and these associations are most likely coincidences, but the result is kinda disturbing when you have already opened your eyes to the recurrent symbolism used by the Illuminati in the music industry.

(more info on symbols here; also, Vigilant Citizen is a worthy reading.)
Solveig
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-28, 19:12

Ahh, I see. Thank you for the long explanation. I'm not very familiar with Illuminati symbols and those kind of stuffs. so I totally agree with this:

Solveig wrote:I don't think Akiko is a freemason or supports their views in any way: butterflies and such symbolism fit her "romantic" music style and these associations are most likely coincidences.

feel good
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-17, 17:34

I really don't care if she supports freemasonry or Illuminati or even NWO.

Akiko Shikata is the Goddess among the Goddesses and no one is like her. I believe she is a nice person. I really believe that. And that's what's more important than a person's background - her personality.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-18, 14:22

kazaki03 wrote:I really don't care if she supports freemasonry or Illuminati or even NWO.

Akiko Shikata is the Goddess among the Goddesses and no one is like her. I believe she is a nice person. I really believe that. And that's what's more important than a person's background - her personality.

Never have I heard truer words. T_T

...I really doubt she's a Freemason, or Illuminatus or anything, though...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-18, 16:08

Yup, she's just Akiko Shikata, full of art and imagination. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-19, 22:57

Thank you for this download.No matter how improbable this sounds,it's my first time listening to it ;_; <--is ashamed. I love it,of course big smile
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-19, 23:03

Haha, not a problem. There's always the first time for everyone. Beautiful, ain't it? big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-19, 23:04

It is red heart I wish i went more often at last.fm as i did in the past,i wouldn't have lost it >_<;;
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagon 2011-05-22, 08:07

Solveig wrote:
Just look at it: the association of butterflies (symbol of rebirth) along with solar symbolism, and notice how it makes the shape of an eye (the sun being the pupil), and how the moon creates a triangle with the lower ornamental corners... The psychedelic cover of Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ was even more disturbing in a way, since it's using butterflies, rainbows and other strong mason symbols in the same artwork, which is very reminiscent of the mind control imagery.

Actually, Akira Tsuchiya was the one who designed that cover, and according to explanations he wrote in the accompanying book for the limited edition:

"The cover is called [Creation of the Land], and was made to praise the Gods.
The land blessed by the Gods, all creation, all of the life worshiping Them equally, and all of them equally receiving Their light... that is what this picture depicts.
And it also represents how, under the watchful gazes of all these lives; the land; piece by piece, and part by part, unites together to become a single planet."
aquagon
aquagon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A welcome gift. - phio_chan Another welcome gift. XD - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! \^o^/ - yukihime03 Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here&#39;s a rollcake for you. :) - kazaki03 A map of this awesome place - Artesox For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. :) - kazaki03

http://aquagon-drag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-22, 17:41

@Aquagon: That's an awesome meaning. I love how artists and designers put good stuff on the meaning of their works.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-22, 19:37

I agree that it is indeed an awesome meaning. It makes us happy to know that there is a beautiful story behind a design, right? I also think it matches the atmosphere of the songs inside; radiating a calming light. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-05-22, 20:08

I'd like to know the meaning of Byakumu's jacket...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-23, 00:53

For me, I think it's mostly Shikata's obsession with nature and forests. Or maybe about her struggles in life in the form of a forest adventure.

Kind of reminds me of Shelanoir no Mori from Utau Oka~AR=CIEL AR=DOR~. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down