A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to Our Goddess

+10
-ALT-
kazaki03
LavenderYuki
tiredEyes
Wasabi
Solveig
Maruko
¬ Bru
Artesox
phio_chan
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Letter to Our Goddess - Page 3 Empty Re: Letter to Our Goddess

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-14, 23:45

Sorry for the late respond, everyone. And thanks Maruko for lending us a hand to send the letter! smile

To everyone, I will now do a little magic *cough*cough* and hide the section of where we used to have the download links. Until we receive a reply from her, those section will remain hidden. Including this thread. matrix Tomorrow I'm going to move this thread somewhere hidden as well, hoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-15, 01:14

Which tread?Which section? I don't know what you are talking about Phio matrix
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-15, 02:40

Thanks Phio for the *cough cough* magic~ big smile arara~ Artesox's feigning ignorant now (let me join in the act XD)~ countdown to the day of receiving her reply embarrassed
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-15, 03:21

Here is the answer *________*

Dear Maruko

It is hello, VAGRANCY.
I give you an email, and thank you.

Everybody and Marco in forum.
Thank you for sending a wonderful message.

I think it is honored also for foreigners to love music of shikata.

Because shikata is busy now, the visit to the forum is a difficult situation.
However, the message from everybody was passed on.
Shikata was very pleased.

The staff makes an effort to send better music to everybody in the future.

However, there is one asking.
The photograph of shikata is used for a top image of the forum site.
It must discontinue the photograph use to hit the portrait right violation as the publicity right.

I'm sorry by disappointing communication.

Many thanks.

As I thought, we have to delete the banner too >< Or at least, we must ask the permission to the photographer ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-15, 04:56

As expected, the reply was made by the staff instead. However, I'm glad that they actually visited the forum (at least i think that's how they know of the banner). Wished that they replied in Japanese/asked someone to translate the message into english instead of using a language translator >_<

Yea, we'll have to do something about the banner... Does anyone know who's the photographer?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-15, 06:53

Tired eyes know the sites from where these photos come from : D

"Shikata was very pleased."

That sentence made my year
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-01-15, 07:31

I wonder if she actually read the e-mail or if the staff just told her about it. I would have liked at least a sentence response from her instead of just "Shikata was very pleased." Anyway, I think the e-mail was more about telling us to remove the image than to thank us...
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Country Flag : United States
For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-15, 08:10

I don't think so. Maybe she didn't directly read the e-mail, but I'm sure her stuff told her about this =D

Anyhow, it's now clear to all her staff and Shikata herself that she has a lot of fan world-wide, thus maybe in the future she will release DVD of her concerts or some PVs.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-15, 12:36

Treize wrote:I wonder if she actually read the e-mail or if the staff just told her about it.
This *___*

Other than that I'm happy she's pleased.
"Because shikata is busy now, the visit to the forum is a difficult situation." Hopefully this is implying she'll visit us in the future even if only for a little while!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-15, 16:05

Okay...
Well at least I'm glad that she appreciates the love and support we give her. Heheh.

Nee Akiko-san, itsuka de, doko ka de, aeru koto wo nozondeimasu! =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-15, 18:24

That was fast! Oh my gosh! ^^"
Thank you, Maruko, for helping us so far! I agree that I would appreciate it more if Shikata-san had said even few sentences, and I wonder if the staff really tell her about our e-mail... But anyway, let's just think positive! big smile I really, really hope that one day she will visit us herself and say something to us. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-01-16, 19:54

I do want to think positive...but the letter sounds so...dismissive. Like, "oh here we go again, yet another fanmail". Perhaps it's just the language barrier?

Yeah it does seem like they just want us to remove the banner...I just hope that Shikata really read it though...since she does all the composing and arranging of her songs, I presume that she must be busy smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2011-01-19, 10:05

I am not sure if I can be as optimistic as most in regards to Shikata's response to the forum. It's fine to take down illegal download links or the copyrighted images, but I doubt we'll be getting any personal response from Shikata. The email doesn't give the impression that Shikata will be visiting the website if the said actions are done, and we don't really know if Shikata is really informed by her staff about this place; he could have said it just to please us a little.

Probably better not to put too much expectation in this.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-19, 11:21

Well...I had an experience though.

I had an idol artist from deviantART. I wanted to show her my appreciation and want to communicate with her. But she doesn't talk to "low people". I was persistent and yeah I was called a stalker. xD

BUT...

I had another experience in Facebook. I came across the official fanpage of Fame Flores, a semi-finalist for Pilipinas Got Talent! (A Filipino version of Britain's Got Talent). I liked her because she's very much like Akiko Shikata (she also sings classical and she's beautiful). AND SHE RESPONDED TO MY MESSAGE! YAY!

So I guess it's just a matter of "it depends on the people we idolize". I believe Shikata-san is a generous person like Flores-san. =)

Oh I forgot to include what she said. Here:

"Hi Kristel.Bawat isa satin may kanya kanyang talinong taglay.Yan ay bigay satin ni God.Mahalin natin kung ano ang napakagandang regalo satin ni Lord.Wag tayong manghihina sa pagsubok.ilagay mo sayong puso si Lord at siguradong hindi ka manghihina."

It translates as:

"Hi Kristel. Each one of us have our own talents and skills. Those are given to us by God. Let's love this special gift to us by the Lord. We should not give up on our trials. Just put the Lord in your heart and surely, you won't get weak."

YEAH IT'S VERY INSPIRING!
I hope to hear something like that from Akiko-san someday...xD

Last edited by kazaki03 on 2011-01-19, 11:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put Fame-san's message from FB. xD)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-19, 17:30

Mm, that's true... Actually the reply is not very satisfying, but I wonder if it has some truth inside of it. Maybe I just want it to be like that so I believe in it strongly. ^^"

Let's discuss about what we need to do next here:

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/t322-again-deciding-on-the-future

Thank you! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3