A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's play Mafia!

+7
svetyalana
Kyoki
hikaru miaka
phio_chan
-ALT-
yukihime03
Ellie_T
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's play Mafia!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's play Mafia!

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:12

svetyalana wrote:
-ALT- wrote:She accidentally buried me in her snowstorm while she was trying to attack the enemies cry In the end, I had to dug my way out from the layers of snow cold
She's our snow Queen!! cold

I'm not a queen yet, as you can see I'm yukihime -snow princess-... ^-^
(don't mistake me for Snow White, even though my hair is as black as the ebony... XD)
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:16

yukihime03 wrote:
svetyalana wrote:
-ALT- wrote:She accidentally buried me in her snowstorm while she was trying to attack the enemies cry In the end, I had to dug my way out from the layers of snow cold
She's our snow Queen!! cold

I'm not a queen yet, as you can see I'm yukihime -snow princess-... ^-^
(don't mistake me for Snow White, even though my hair is as black as the ebony... XD)

But you'll become Snow Queen one day...
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 20:23

Ah~ Hime chan won't be the snow queen~ she froze her mama into an eternal sleep... means she'll always have the title of a "princess", which signifies beauty and youth that last forever~ (Well~ "queen" kinda give the feeling of a old beautiful lady.

Anyway~ i didn't catch it~ Lana chan voted for Miaka chan too~?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:27

-ALT- wrote:Ah~ Hime chan won't be the snow queen~ she froze her mama into an eternal sleep... means she'll always have the title of a "princess", which signifies beauty and youth that last forever~ (Well~ "queen" kinda give the feeling of a old beautiful lady.

Lana didn't make up here mind big smile
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:30

So I vote for Nonomino... baffle

Now, the situation looks really strange....
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 20:32

svetyalana wrote:So I vote for Nonomino... ><

Ah....... The table turned... we've 3 vs 3 now O_O
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:34

-ALT- wrote:Ah~ Hime chan won't be the snow queen~ she froze her mama into an eternal sleep... means she'll always have the title of a "princess", which signifies beauty and youth that last forever~ (Well~ "queen" kinda give the feeling of a old beautiful lady.

Ah.. you certainly know the history... XD

Ah well, 3 vs 3? it's not fun... anyone want to switch side? :P
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:37

yukihime03 wrote:

Ok, ok XD I'll vote against myself XD
(just joking big smile )
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 20:38

Oh nooo. T^T

ALT? Lana? Pretty please! smile
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:39

yukihime03 wrote:

You didn't know? Now your history is part of our school course XD
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 20:42

yukihime03 wrote:

Ah~ well, if you consider my "identity"~ it's not strange to know about the history our our snow princess~ whaahha~

Isn't it more exciting to have a tie? It means that anyone who decided to change her mind will decide the fate of who'll be staying~
It'll be best that no one will be lynched though go

Can i assume that a tie = no lynch or it actually means both lynched waaht?!
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 20:45

-ALT- wrote:It'll be best that no one will be lynched though go

I have to admit I agree with you. >w<
Elliiiie, what do we do in the case of a tie? *hopes no one is lynched*
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:48

-ALT- wrote:
It's too mean, I think
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:48

svetyalana wrote:
yukihime03 wrote:

You didn't know? Now your history is part of our school course XD

Ah, great. I should promote your headmaster/mistress. Maybe I can make him Count/Countess? XDD

-ALT- wrote:
yukihime03 wrote:

Ah~ well, if you consider my "identity"~ it's not strange to know about the history our our snow princess~ whaahha~

Isn't it more exciting to have a tie? It means that anyone who decided to change her mind will decide the fate of who'll be staying~
It'll be best that no one will be lynched though go

Ah, I see. You almost got fired, but I reconsider it since you know the history. XD

It's not fun if no one switch side. The fun part is trying to convince someone to betray his/her side. :P
Both lynched? Hmm~ Interesting, though I don't think Lady Moderator will agree. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 20:50

Yea, lynching both at the same time is too cruel beat-brick
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:52

But it is a very interesting idea for me. laugh
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:53

yukihime03 wrote:But it is a very interesting idea for me. laugh
Ellie wouldn't accept it...
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 20:55

svetyalana wrote:

I know, that's why I said:

yukihime03 wrote:Both lynched? Hmm~ Interesting, though I don't think Lady Moderator will agree. XD

I was just saying. That's why it's better to have Ellie as the moderator rather than me. *smile sweetly*

yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:57

yukihime03 wrote:
svetyalana wrote:

I know, that's why I said:

yukihime03 wrote:Both lynched? Hmm~ Interesting, though I don't think Lady Moderator will agree. XD

I was just saying. That's why it's better to have Ellie as the moderator rather than me. *smile sweetly*

I think, you would lynch all the player, if they had a problem with their decision XD
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 21:04

You guessed correctly. big smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 21:31

If yuki chan's the serial murderer, she will probably set a trap (instead of approaching a person and then murder him/her) for people to jump in. I.e., Massacre. hell boy
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 23:25

Hmmm...this is a hard decision. Usually, if there's a tie, and no one is willing to change their vote, the moderator WOULD call for both to be lynched (it is that kind of game). But we have too few players already (also I'm too nice a person :cough:), so here's what we'll do. I'll give you gals till the end of today; if no one changes their vote, I'll flip a coin to see who the victim will be.
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-27, 00:51

Aigoo. This is troublesome. Let's see, I chose hikaru, right? Well, I'm not sure if I can be on time tomorrow, but if no one changes their vote until the time limit, just change mine to yuki. Not that I mind too much. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-27, 01:33

What? You want to pick me again?
Gee~ The candidates now are miaka and nono-chan... Don't pick me out of the blue...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-27, 01:35

Oh? Geez, I'm sorry then. XD I mean Nono-chan then. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-27, 01:40

Aww~ That's too bad.. Miaka is ready to be lynched, you know. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-27, 01:48

Well, you can still change your vote to whoever you wish. It doesn't have to be between Miaka-san and Mino-chan, necessarily. Just throwing that out there.
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-27, 01:49

Well, I was saying that "if no one else would change their vote till the end of limit". The game must go on, you know. You can always kill her on the next turn. XDD

@Moderator-sama: That's true, but I don't we'd be able to make it until the time limit if we choose another name now. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-27, 02:33

Well, it's up to you! Very well then, my dears, I'll just tally the votes now then...just to make sure I have this right:

It was previously a tie between Nonomino and Hikaru Miaka; freija93, who had earlier voted for Hikaru Miaka, changed her vote to Nonomino, breaking the tie.

This gives Nonomino the majority vote of 4 out of 6.

I'm sorry Mino-chan, it seems the town has chosen to lynch you this Day cycle. Did they make the right choice, I wonder?

This officially brings our first Day cycle to an end. Our second Night cycle begins now, and ends 48 hours after the time of this post~

The best of luck to everyone! No more posting from this point on, remember (Mino-chan, you can give a "Bah!" or something like that post once ^_^)
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-27, 02:49

Noooo, why are you all so mean. T^T That's not fair it's the first time I play and I am already dead, and you trust a new member more than me.
I HATE YOU ALL. canny *sulks* Whoever are the baddies, pleage avenge meee!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-30, 05:18

The first hints of Daytime start to appear in the overcast sky, and the townsfolk of Ashville discover a new tragedy; the pale, lifeless corpse of yukihime03...

...Marking this game over, because the Mafiosi now equal the townspeople in number. That's our second Mafia victory!

Here were all the roles:

yukihime03: dead (Doctor)
-ALT- (Cop)
freija93 (Mafiosi) WINNER
hikaru miaka (Townie)
Nonomino: lynched (Serial Killer)
Kyoki: dead (Townie)
svetyalana (Mafiosi) WINNER

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-30, 06:18

The game's over already? Wow!
Hehe guys, you made the right choice by lynching me! smile ... or maybe not so right, if you lynched Phio or Lana instead, the game wouldn't have ended? amazed

I'm in for the next game!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-30, 06:26

We won!!! big smile
We're the cutest mafia ever!adore
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel~ 2011-04-30, 07:02

May i join the next game, please?adore
Engel~
Engel~

http://www.engeldreams.diary.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-30, 09:47

Teehee, I'm excited for the next game. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-30, 11:53

Engel~ wrote:May i join the next game, please?adore

Sure! And welcome to ASH, Engel-chan! It's great to meet you!

I was wondering if there is anyone who wants to try their hand at Moderating the next game? I'm happy to do it, but I don't want it to seem like I'm not giving anyone else a chance. I'll help you if there's anything you don't know; you just wouldn't tell me any of the roles, etc.

Also, does everyone who played last time (barring Mino-chan and Kyoki-san, who already said they did) want to play again? ^_^
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-30, 19:50

WHAT??? what? Are you guys having a hidden grudge on me??
Twice I played and twice I was lynched!!!
aah~!

canny
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-30, 21:20

I pass... I need to take some break smile
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-01, 00:53

You know what. I'm REALLY INTERESTED in moderating.
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-01, 23:34

*hugs yuki chan*

Count me out for the next game... concentrating for my exam smile Good luck everyone~ esp yuki chan XP
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-03, 02:55

yukihime03 wrote:You know what. I'm REALLY INTERESTED in moderating.

Ufufufufu~
Well, if Moderator-sama agrees to give her position for you once. XD You know, when I played this on real life, I have a friend like you who is always dead in every game turn, and he's always being killed in the first place. Everyone has a deep grudge against him. XD

@svetyalana: *high five* Indeed, we're the cutest Mafia ever! It was my first time playing as a bad girl, and we won! LOL~

@Engel: Sure, why not? It's awesome to have more people joining in! ^__^ And welcome to ASH, hehe~ Have a great stay!

@Moderator-sama: I'm in. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-03, 03:13

Well, usually I end up as the bad guy and even if I died in the end, I bring all the townies with me to death. :P Now when I was actually the nice guy, I seemed to be the number one victim. *sigh*

Just beware though... I think I'll enjoy the position as the moderator once in a while. secret smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-03, 03:21

@Moderator-sama: I edited your first post by adding spoiler tag since the first post became quite long and it's getting quite troublesome when people want to scroll down fast. smile

@yuki: I wonder how you would enjoy being a moderator. *think*think*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-03, 11:34

yukihime03 wrote:You know what. I'm REALLY INTERESTED in moderating.

You got it, Yuki-san! I'll PM you with any details. In the meantime, consider me in the game!

phio_chan wrote:@Moderator-sama: I edited your first post by adding spoiler tag since the first post became quite long and it's getting quite troublesome when people want to scroll down fast. smile

Thank you Admin-sama! ^_^ Sorry for the trouble.

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-04, 00:01

Not a problem at all, Ellie-chan!

*suspicious look on the new moderator* Somehow I'm not feeling comfortable. >.<
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-04, 00:33

Don't worry. Everything will be just ALRIGHT with me here. ^-^

I'm gonna find other people to join us. big smile
I hope we can start the game soon. big smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-05, 20:04

Attention, folks! The first Night cycle of our third game of Mafia now begins with me as the moderator! feel good

The role breakdown this time:
2 Townies
2 Mafiosi
1 Cop
1 Doctor

I have sent out the PMs... please check. :P
This cycle will end in 48 hours, so no one is allowed to post for the next 48 hours!
I will post in brown color so it will be easy for you to find my posts... ^-^

Well then, good luck everyone! big smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-08, 02:18

The night ends and the sun rises, happily delivers the Day cycle into motion...
However, as the townsfolk go out to greet day, they are struck with the horrible news that one of them, namely phio-chan, was killed!!!
As the Day cycle begins, now it is time for the townsfolk to investigate among themselves and find out the truth of the murder!

Do your best!
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-08, 05:35

Phio-chan... cry
I will avenge you!

:is waiting for other people to post so she can decide who seems suspicious:

:realizes she looks kind of suspicious:

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-08, 05:39

Phio-chan!!!!! How could this happen to poor Phio-chan?!?!?!??! T^T

I will avenged you as well! T^T
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum