A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Pages Thread!!

+11
yukihime03
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Artesox
kuroi neko
-ALT-
Wasabi
Joel
Marvin
phio_chan
Kyoki
15 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 3 Empty Re: One Million Pages Thread!!

Post by Joel 2010-07-22, 23:53

hi all!

I love forums smile
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-23, 01:01

hi there, Joel! nice to meet you joining this thread. XD

me too. it's just so interesting and addictive, right? embarrassed
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-23, 20:51

Yea, you bet Phio!
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-23, 23:35

so, whatcha been up to lately? how's life going?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:38

hello! I see ASH is impoving!! big smile Thanks Phio! big smile big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-24, 18:38

YES! It is smile
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 18:39

^UBer improving!! big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:07

hehe, yeah. I really want to change the theme, but still got no one to help me yet. I won't give up, though. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-07-24, 19:22

well I'm here i think we can make ASH a better place XD hehehe
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-24, 19:28

haha, yeah, hopefully. time to work hard on this! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-26, 06:30

Teehee. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-26, 15:28

hey, kyoki-chan~!! it's been kinda a while since I saw you here, I think. whatcha been up to?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-27, 08:34

Hehe, yea it has been a few days. I've been kinda busy lately. Visiting friends and other stuff. :P

What have you been up to? big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-28, 00:34

I see. I'm glad that you seem enjoying yourself.

as for me, let's see... I finished the essay last night, yay! now only the proposal to go and I'm done. I don't really care about the content since this is just formality. ^^" apart from that, as usual, I'm doing all I can to manage this place, advertise more, and adding some more features. I'm still figuring out how to make a display of gifts box on our profile as we post. soon after I get the answer, we can run the shop again and I'll add few more stuffs, hopefully. I hope you all gonna use it. ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-02, 06:39

Oh wow. It sounds like you've been really busy. Good luck with all of that. I'm sure you'll do great though. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-02, 21:26

yeah, thanks, kyoki-chan! ^^ now all we need to wait for is the banner~ Marvin is a bit busy with life issues so it might be delayed for a while. and the topic buttons too~ =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-03, 08:08

Teehee, your welcome. I'm gonna have some life issues soon too. So I can understand. I can't wait to see the new banner and all though. I'm excited! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-04, 02:13

hehe, glad to hear that!

aww, life issues? is it about moving to the new house? I wish all goes well. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-04, 07:40

Sorta. And my boyfriend and I were looking at these awesome apartments yesterday. I really hope we are able to move into them since they have a pool and a 24 hour fitness room. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-04, 13:58

wow, that's awesome. I think I really need to go to a fitness someday, to get rid of all these fats, hoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-08-05, 21:16

Who loves ASH?!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-06, 01:10

*happy to be the first to raise hands* XD

don't you love it, Joel? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-07, 14:20

I do too! big smile

Oh! I'm gonna be gone for the weekend. I'm spending some time with my cousin. But I'll try to pop on when I can. big smile

And! I get to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 finally! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-07, 14:29

okay, kyoki-chan. enjoy your time! ^^

and wow, congrats! tell me what it's like once you've played it, okay? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-07, 15:08

Yep. I'll be sure to let you know. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-05, 23:11

hello, everyone on ASH! it's been quite a while as we chat here, hoho~

how is everyone doing?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-08, 14:23

I'm all right. Just tired. How are you? big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-14, 11:56

me too. tired, but pretty good. worried about some assignments, but oh, well. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-14, 12:57

Awww, that bites. Good luck with them! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-14, 19:36

haha, thank you~

how are you doing lately, kyoki-chan? you've finished moving to the new place?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-15, 03:09

Your welcome.

I got some of my stuff at the new place. But we've been having trouble with the electric/gas company in the area. But hopefully we will get it all sorted out so we can move soon.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 15:22

aww, I see. why is it troublesome? usually in apartments basic things like that are already available, right?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-27, 11:45

I think so. But this apartment hadn't been lived in for awhile so the power was out. Lol!

But now it's on. Yay! LOL!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-28, 01:20

and that explains how you can return here, I guess? XD

*hugs* it's been a while since we talked. how are you doing? everything is doing great?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-28, 02:52

Teehee, yep yep. big smile

Yea it has been awhile. Sorry I wasn't able to post here sooner. sad But I'm good. How are you doing?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-29, 00:25

no problem at all, kyoki-chan. we all have a life to live. smile

I'm great. a bit busy with school things and everything. I spent most of my days at campus and I got home a bit late almost everyday because of traffic jams. exhausting, indeed, but well... ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-29, 10:20

Awww, that bites about the traffic and stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to get home sooner soon. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-29, 17:29

haha, I do hope so. I'm at school now and I miss home already. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-11, 12:41

Awwww. sad
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-11, 18:12

haha~ XD

I miss spending times a lot at home. since I have quite many school works to deal with, discussions or activities at school. but today I went home quite early, yay! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-12, 12:25

It's nice to be busy at times, but being able to relax is good. I'm glad you were able to go home early. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-12, 23:36

yeah, but today I got home very late. =___=
I was waiting for one of my seniors to submit an assignment. I only needed 30 seconds of her time and I had to wait for an hour. I still couldn't meet her since she was busy. >__<

beat-shot
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-13, 02:02

That really bites. Hopefully things will become less hectic soon for you. sad

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-14, 00:51

thank you, although I perfectly know it's not something that will happen in some time near. XD

how are you doing, kyoki-chan?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-24, 06:26

I'm all right. Kinda been really tired the last few days. LOL! How are you?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-25, 00:16

me too. busy and tired almost every week. as if I don't have time to rest or be free, haha~

my mother is getting a bit angry about that. I seem so busy, even at weekends when I should be able to at least spend time at home to rest or have fun with family and friends.

such is life. *sigh*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-25, 15:08

Awww, that bites that you aren't having time to spend with your family. I hope you are able to have time to spend with them soon. big smile

Zomgz, I've been tired too lately. I finally got to sleep in today. :P For the last three weeks I've been waking up a lot earlier than I'm use to. LOL! Years ago I use to walk up around what I have been, but that was so long ago and it's tough to suddenly be thrust into a certain waking pattern... at least for me. LOL!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-26, 00:35

thank you!

yeah, I feel like that too. I really want a break from all these exhausting activities. I feel like the back of my head hurts almost everyday now, and I obviously lack some sleep.

I'm thinking to sleep earlier tonight, but there are works waiting to be done, urgh~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-10-26, 04:32

Awwww, that bites. I've been going to bed a hour or so earlier and it seems to be helping me a bit more lately. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-28, 00:37

well, not too much in my case, since I still have to get up early. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next