A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Pages Thread!!

+11
yukihime03
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Artesox
kuroi neko
-ALT-
Wasabi
Joel
Marvin
phio_chan
Kyoki
15 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 6 Empty Re: One Million Pages Thread!!

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-07, 00:47

but she did not cry as she got zero for it.

I'm on the way to visit my grandma...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-07, 01:15

but the Wolf finds you in the forest. XD

I ran to the campus this morning...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-07, 01:37

but was still late for class as I fell down while , pulling the wig off my professor's head at the same time =X

I really want to drink some orange juice...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-07, 01:43

but the orange is running away from you... XD

I want to eat orange cakes...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-07, 02:12

but the king of oranges had just announced the retirement of all oranges, hence no oranges for the cakes :P

I was walking on the road and spotted a bag containing 1 million dollars...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-07, 13:07

...but the money had been stolen from the national treasury and Batman tracked you down and took it back.

I ran outside to play in the snow on a lovely winter morning...

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-07, 13:14

But was attacked by a snowman and went back inside.

I saw my cat run into a box...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-09, 21:32

But she saw a plate of milk before arrived there so she decided to turn around. XD

Someone spam this forum today...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-10, 06:39

...but they got the bum's rush from our Guardian Admin.

A wormhole opened up in my room and sent me back in time...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-10, 16:17

...but I arrived at a time 1 million years ago!

I'm so lazy to study...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-10, 19:00

but the exam is tomorrow. :P

I want to sleep all day...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-11, 00:12

...but your insomnia suddenly comes~

I wish I could get clever without studying...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-11, 01:42

but reality says different thing.

I try to make a cheesecake...
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-11, 02:41

but you can't because someone had taken you and made an orange cake from you.
(sounds psycho, i know. XD)

I'm listening to old songs...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-11, 07:29

...but they're all on one-track tapes and you have to get up and put in a new one for every song.

I bought a new video game...

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-11, 10:21

But the monsters from the game started to come out of the televistion so I turned it off.

I had a yummy dinner today...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-11, 10:50

...but the leftover food attacked you for eating it's kin.

I spotted Akiko-san on the street...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-11, 12:13

... but I think I ran into a sign post and lost sight of her.

I rented a movie the other night...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-12, 04:32

...but it was the movie from The Ring, and now you have only seven days left to live.

I started free-running in my spare time...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-14, 11:30

... but was chased by a dinosaur.

I wanted to take a nap today....
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-15, 00:09

...but your cat popped to you and woke you up! XD

I wish I can write 10 words in one second...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-15, 01:42

but your fingers will break if you try do that. :P

I wish I have a genius brain....
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-15, 05:43

...and a passing genie grants your wish, but now you're so smart that you're abducted by the government to perform lab tests on.

I have a big, friendly dog...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-21, 23:54

but it has such a scary face that all other dogs will start to cry whenever it's around.

I want to be an astronaut...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-22, 23:59

...but the suits are too small for you!

I wish I have wings...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 02:37

...but they melt when you fly higher than ten feet.

I became a Grand Martial Arts master...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 03:16

but to be defeated by an old gramps who's a beginner in Taichi (a type of chinese 'marial arts')~

I saw a little girl crying by the road...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 18:03

but it turned out that she's a monster trying to eat you!

I was awoken by a nightmare..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 20:30

but was more petrified when I see my mom's face popping in front of me.

I was on my way to the Bakery...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 21:20

but someone stole your wallet in front of the bakery.

I was changing my clothes...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 21:24

but stopped when you found out that you're in the male's changing room big smile

I was swimming in the pool...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 21:27

but it turned out that the pool was so deep and you almost drowned... XD

I was dancing in the rain..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-27, 04:16

...but slipped in a puddle and broke my leg.

I went on a boat yesterday...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-28, 03:01

...but you were attacked and eaten by a kraken.

I just bought a big new house...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 03:15

but it turned out that the house was haunted by the Addams family. XD

I was walking while reading..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 03:39

...and bumped into a steel post. xD

I was shopping for a new video game...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 03:40

but robbers came in and took away all the video games. :P

I was chatting with my friend...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 03:41

but was suddenly cut off by a blackout!

I was singing in the rain~
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 03:49

...and drank all of the rain water. xD

I was teaching neighborhood kids to speak Hymmnos...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 03:51

but they spoke alien language instead!

I was talking in the phone..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 03:52

...but my parents thought it was my boyfriend (and they don't want me to have a boyfriend yet xD).

I was dreaming about my imaginary friends...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 03:59

but slowly, my friend began to fade away into the distance...

I ran after the robber who robbed the old lady
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 04:12

but i was robbed by other robber too.

I was chasing the bus...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 04:24

but when the driver stopped the bus for me, I realise that It's actually the wrong bus.

I was fishing...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-28, 11:50

...and accidentally caught Cthulhu.

I ran a marathon...

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 17:41

...and didn't notice that I ran so fast that I surpassed the speed of light and traveled into another dimension. xD

I was reading a mystery book...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 18:42

when somehow I got transported into the book and became the victim. O_O

I was wearing yukata...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-28, 20:39

...but it transformed into a Super Sailor Suit. (Think Sailormoon xD)

I was drinking iced tea...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 21:37

when someone knocked me over and the iced tea spilled on my clothes.

I was practicing my jijutsu techniques...
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-29, 00:05

...when Naruto interrupted me with his boasting techniques. xD

I was having a conversation with Lady Gaga...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next