A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Pages Thread!!

+11
yukihime03
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Artesox
kuroi neko
-ALT-
Wasabi
Joel
Marvin
phio_chan
Kyoki
15 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 2 Empty Re: One Million Pages Thread!!

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-23, 04:28

Teehee, they are pretty cool. Even though I hate Izaya!!! >.<

Yay! Welcome back! I'm doing pretty good. How are you doing?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-24, 00:20

I'm doing great, thank you. although I'm pretty tired from all the things we did today, it was pretty fun. ^^

I saw the building of my faculty today. so big and so white. it's so awesome. I so can't wait for the classes to start! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-24, 03:50

Hehe, sounds like you're been busy. xP

Oh, that is really cool that you got to see the building. Are you excited to start your classes?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-24, 23:06

yeah, I am! ^^ but I need to pass the orientation period first... we're asked to make essays and proposals, you know. I'm so lazy. I'm not very good at brainstorming ideas... ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-25, 04:36

Oh wow! That bites that you gotta do that. Good luck! I'm not good at brainstorming ideas either. sad
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-25, 15:40

I see. =_____=

*poke kyoki-chan*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-25, 16:28

What kind of proposals and essays do you have to come up with?

*poke*
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-25, 17:46

both essay and proposal are about how to protect the culture or tradition of Indonesia as a college student. the topic about the culture can vary, from music to dance. I'm not good at this kind of things. ^^" I don't know if I prefer this or getting yelled by the seniors. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-27, 06:13

Oh my... that sounds pretty intense... oh my... erm... hmm... I will have to think... that is a very tough thing they have given you to do. sad
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-27, 17:03

I totally agree!! and they give us such tasks after we don't go to school for around three months. =____= and it's written on the paper: "to make you get used to university's life", oh my~~ @___@

well, I know I will survive it, no worries. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-28, 04:15

Oh wow.... that is pretty evil to have you do that. I'm sure you'll do great either way though! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-28, 15:21

haha, thank you~

buff, I'm so bored lately, kyoki-chan. you know what I did last night? I was searching of any kind of forum software and try each one of them. I can't try some though since I have to pay for it. =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-29, 06:38

Oh wow! I'm sorry you were bored like that. And that bites you have to pay for some of them. sad

Sorry I wasn't on late last night. My boyfriend had come home late from work so I was spending some time with him. Today is our two year anniversary since we started to date. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-29, 17:27

nah, no problem. none of them is your fault. ^^

wow, that's so sweet and awesome! congrats to both of you, hehe~ so what did you guys do, if I may ask? dinner, maybe? or going out somewhere together? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-29, 17:46

Hehe, thanks. We just hung out and home and enjoyed each other company. We don't have much money right now so we couldn't go out and do something. But we did go to the store and pick out some food to eat. We originally got spaghetti to make, but it was starting to get late so we decided to hold that until tomorrow and we got a pizza to make at home instead. :P

Even though it was a relaxing day I really enjoyed it. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-30, 03:29

wuaow, that's sweet! sometimes I think big days are better to be celebrated simply at home with people you love. it feels tons better than go to a big restaurant and have a feast, but yeah. glad you enjoy it! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-30, 03:46

Yea, I feel the same way.

Time is such a funny thing. It feels like just yesterday we started dating, but at the same time it feels like it happened sooo long ago. :P

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 00:15

that is true. yet there is also moments when we think that the time moves too slow. XD

congrats for being a VIP member! notice the new forum, I believe? ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 14:44

Yea, and then there are times it goes too fast. I wish I could control time... big smile

Muahahhhaa! I do! I see it now! When I got on earlier I didn't notice it since I totally forgot I was a VIP now. :P

Teehee, thank you! That is so awesome that we get rewards like that for posting. I think that is a really great idea. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 15:16

thanks, glad you enjoy it. ^^
now I'm still confused about what else to give to VIP Members and what would you like to use your points for. we can talk the first thing in VIP section, so let's talk about the second here. with your current points, what do you want to use it for?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 15:30

Hm... perhaps... buy presents for other members? Kinda like how they have it on CiFl? That way we can buy presents for people when it's their birthday or... when they do something awesome. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 15:45

hmm, yes, that can be done as well. there's no option for shop currently available, but I think I can use custom profile field. I'll try to figure out how to do it. I think I've seen an option of giving awards in the support forum. it should be the same, right? ^^"

thanks for the idea, by the way! ^^ any more ideas? hehe~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 15:55

Oh awards! Yea! We should have those if that is possible.

All of this sounds so confusing at times. You're doing a great job dealing with all of this though. big smile

Hmm... I think I will have to ponder for a bit before a new idea comes. ^.^ My brain is trying to think up something really awesome. XD
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 16:00

haha, okay then~! meanwhile, I'll see what I can do. but if awards, we'll need competitions. posting competitions, the most probable one. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-01, 16:25

Competitions are fun!!! Whee!

What kind should we have?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-01, 16:28

I've checked the award system. it can be implemented, but I have to have pictures of the awards (award icons) to upload it. and you know I don't have any. XD I think presents are also the same. ^^

as for competitions, well, as I said, I think with our current condition, posting competition is the best. but I'm open to any ideas! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-02, 09:11

Hmm... I wonder if there are sites that provide already made ones for people to use. big smile

I think that is a good one too. Maybe when we get more people, would a sig or avi contest be good too?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-02, 15:20

I've found a set of awards. I've used one of them for you, as you can see near your profile picture. do you like it? ^^ now all that left is the gifts. I can't find a set like what I did with awards. I think I might have to request it to someone. ^^"

and yeah, such competitions can go too. I think posting competition nowadays won't work too. you and I are mostly the only ones posting lately. =____=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-03, 10:34

Hehe, I did see it. It looks really great. Thanks. big smile

I think once we get more people it'll be better. We just gotta wait patiently.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-03, 14:53

that's so true, hehe~

I might open a pet shop, you know, but I'm not sure what to do next. I mean, members can buy pet. and then, what else?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-04, 10:45

:O A pet shop? That would be cool! Maybe.. items for the pet?
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-04, 15:39

yeah, but I'll only open it if everyone shows interest to the shop area, which I haven't seen so far. ^^"

hmm, items, eh? I'll try to think about it. ^^ I think I only have a cat shop at the moment, with items like milk and meat and friends...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-05, 12:47

I hope everyone does since that would be cool,

Zomgz! That is so awesome! I think that would be fun. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-05, 15:45

hehe, yeah, I'll see what I can do. I'm not very sure what kind of thing I can make here. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-06, 06:36

Teehee, I'm sure you'll make it great! big smile

Good luck! ^.^

It's so warm today... so much warmer than yesterday..
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-06, 16:48

really?

it's not really hot here. the sky is dark.. and I'm getting surprisingly bored. =____=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-08, 11:50

I wish I could have your weather. :P

The last few days Iv'e been locking myself in my bed room since the heat is making me sick.

Awww, don't be bored!! XD
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-08, 15:16

haha, and it actually rained yesterday, but not too long.

thanks!! I think I'm not very bored again. ^_^ and I hope you're feeling well too.

wow, there's a Korean singer in Indonesia. I saw him in TV this morning.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-10, 16:12

It rained here yesterday too. It was a pretty big storm. It was so awesome. I cooled down the house so much. I could breath normally again and it felt nice. :P

Wow, that is cool that he is in your county. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-10, 17:29

wow, that's great. I wish it would rain here too so the weather can get better a bit. it's just too hot.

yeah, cool, but I don't even know who is he. XD

so, whatcha been up to lately, kyoki-chan?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-11, 13:02

It was cool for the first half of today and then it started to get warm again. :/ Hopefully tomorrow won't be to hot. I really don't like staying in my room all day like that.

LMAO!!!! If it makes you feel better I don't know who he is either. :P

Not too much. I've just been playing lots of WoW since I'm ten levels away from 80 on my hunter. big smile

What have you been up to? ^.^
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-11, 15:18

haha, I see.

me, nothing much either. I'm not able to go anywhere because there's no driver, no one to accompany me, and no one to show the way, so practically I only spend times at home, in front of computer and internet. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-14, 03:51

I tend to only spend my time at home with my computer too. I don't have my own car nor a drivers licence. Which is fine by me. I don't mind staying at home. xP
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-14, 15:55

haha~

you never got bored, kyoki-chan? what would you do if you feel so?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-17, 09:05

I get bored sometimes. But then I just watch some more anime and then I'm not bored. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-17, 15:29

wow, that simple? awesome. but it's true, sometimes I do that and I'm not bored anymore. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-19, 18:06

I am the type of person who gets entertained very easily at times.

But at other times I can lose interest in something fast if it is not fun enough.

So I can go both ways. But normally anime can hold my attention. I think that is why I love it so much. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 00:30

ahaha, the way you describe it is so awesome. it's s true for me too. I easily got interested and lost interested in something. ^^"

I don't watch any anime but KwMs lately, hmph~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-07-20, 17:28

Yea. Me too. It's so easy to have stuff like that happen. sad

KwMs? What is that? smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-20, 18:22

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, hehe~ ^^"

gah, I'm so busy at the moment~ so many things to do, I'm so confused. =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next