A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Pages Thread!!

+11
yukihime03
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Artesox
kuroi neko
-ALT-
Wasabi
Joel
Marvin
phio_chan
Kyoki
15 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: One Million Pages Thread!!

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-29, 00:49

im so sad cos im having national exams now.
STRESS!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it will be over on nov 12..so ganbatte me!!!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 4 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-29, 01:21

super ganbatte for you, Wasabi!
I know how it feels. keep on pushing forward and you'll win! fight, fight, fight~~

God, I was crazy all today. I watched the second movie of Nodame Cantabile this morning, like in 2 am. it was sooo awesome that I can't stop thinking about it, hoho~

anybody else watch this series?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-01-03, 10:51

big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-03, 15:46

I didn't know that this thread exist! XD How's everyone doing so far for the new year? How have you guys celebrated xmas? big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-01-04, 00:29

I celebrate new year with pizza...LoL... laugh
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that've brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you're an amazing artist! - phio69 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-04, 01:33

turururururu

The forums of my country are flooded with political flame war D:

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-04, 01:38

@ALT: Zannen desu ne~ But at least you find it now. big smile
@kuroi neko: Pizza? Send me some as well! >__<
@Artesox: I'm sorry to hear that. Why is it so?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-04, 04:46

@Kuroi Neko -> I second phio~! haven't had any pizza for like... 10 years? There there~ feed me hungry
@Artesox -> I thought the disputes have actually cooled down for a little... it's even more fired up now? >_< (and even on forums O_O)
@Phio -> Sou desu ne~ let the million pages thread revive! Erm~ but the moment, can we change it to million post thread? XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-04, 09:32

Million post is faster (Ok it is almost impossible to reach any of this marks)

Ah,the political flame war is only in the internet.Dilma already won the elections,but now that she has finally become officially the new president (a) the "trolls" decided to come from the undergrounds of the internet and start some flame wars in the forum.

But the Real life is normal big smile

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-04, 12:57

Ah~ Glad to hear that the flame war didn't stretch into the daily life of the people, if not chaos will sure ensues. The internet warfare is still ongoing? I guess it probably won't die down until a while later, especially when the new president make her official appearence as the president of the country. Well well... politics >_<||

As for me, I don't really celebrate xmas~ did accompany mom to a xmas eve celebration concert though. The blasting volume almost damaged my eardrums sweat

I'm currently working on my research paper since the start of the year and will continue to do so for a few months~ Gonna do some spring cleaning soon though~ XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2011-01-04, 18:04

school's back tom ! D:

Will be busy but I WON'T LEAVE ASH smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-01-04, 21:24

wow...marvin...your profile picture from SNSD...Like it!!! big smile
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-04, 23:43

I hope so, Marvin! Good luck with school and see you soon around. big smile

Say, what is everyone up to lately? How are your first days in the new year? Hohoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2011-01-05, 00:06

thanks kuroi! I love Yoona! she's so sexy <3 also I colored that picture xD so it looks a cool weather hehehe. and added a text too..

if you want one.. here's seohyun. ^^.

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 4 SeohyunAva

@Phio: Thanks. I'm up to getting again some high marks in my school card for college xD. And first days of the year is fine xD whahaha.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 01:27

Well, cute girls, aren't they. ^^

@Marvin: Ah, I see. You're gonna go to college this year?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-01-05, 22:24

hehehehe...thanks... laugh
I like sooyoung... embarrassed
here... smile
One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 4 Snsdbi10
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2011-01-06, 00:09

^i'll give you the outcome tom. smile hehehe
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-19, 14:53

smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-02-20, 01:00

sleepy now...hehehe... feel good
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-20, 04:11

Lol. Me too... and I just woke up an hour ago and I want to go back to bed. >.<
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-02-27, 00:47

I hate exams at university >.<
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-02-27, 08:57

Ouch... confused Hah, who likes exams ?

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck! smile
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-02-27, 13:30

Good luck Bru...
hate exam too... amazed
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-27, 14:32

Good luck!

Exams suck. >.<
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-28, 00:32

Ooo, I agree. Exams suck; if they don't, it's holidays! XD

Good luck to everyone who is having exams. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-02-28, 14:10

Wheee! I don't know why I am hyper... but like all of a sudden I'm hyper.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-28, 23:59

Being hyper feels awesome, doesn't it? XD

I can feel hyper randomly, but I can also feel totally in a bad mood sometimes for no reason. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-01, 13:11

Lol. Same thing happens to me. :P

Ah, I was so hyper yesterday... but now I'm just super tired.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-01, 22:35

Me too. And now I caught a flu, argh~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-02, 02:29

I know what you mean about being hyper for nothing! I happens often to me.
But I'm pretty sleepy these days, because of the really dark and rainy weather (even though I love rain).

phio_chan wrote:And now I caught a flu, argh~
Oh that sucks. angry *hugs*

I wanted to tell you guys, maybe it sounds a bit cheesy and corny, but you all are amazing. Everyone's so nice here, I hadn't feel so good on a forum for a very long time.
Thank you Phio for creating such a forum. smile

(Woah, I feel a little bit embarassed. X'D)
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-03-02, 22:46

phio_chan wrote:And now I caught a flu, argh~
hope you can recover now.. big smile

Nonomino wrote:I wanted to tell you guys, maybe it sounds a bit cheesy and corny, but you all are amazing. Everyone's so nice here, I hadn't feel so good on a forum for a very long time.

LoL...you right!!! same here...thanks yup phio-chan.. beauty
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-03, 01:23

*hugs Nonomino and kuroi neko altogether* Thanks, guys. Here, I share some of my flu virus with you, LOL~ Just kidding. My nose feels weird, but at least it doesn't get too bad. smile

kuroi neko wrote:
Nonomino wrote:I wanted to tell you guys, maybe it sounds a bit cheesy and corny, but you all are amazing. Everyone's so nice here, I hadn't feel so good on a forum for a very long time.

LoL...you right!!! same here...thanks yup phio-chan.. beauty

Wuah~ *blushes*

I... don't know what to say but thank you. Thank you so much, and I'm glad that you feel happy and comfortable being here. Thank you for making my dream of creating a community whose members are close to each other comes true!

I hope we all can be good friends forever. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-03-03, 05:49

Good news: physics exams passed XD thanks guys big smile
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-04, 00:10

Congrats! Woohoo~

You need to make a party. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-04, 14:44

Awwww, I hope you feel better soon.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-04, 20:54

I'm better already, so thank you! big smile

How is everyone doing? smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2011-03-04, 22:20

just study now...hehehe... look down

and bad news for me is I can't connect to network from 7 march, until 10 may...hueee...miss you guys... cry
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-05, 01:27

kuroi neko wrote:just study now...hehehe... look down

and bad news for me is I can't connect to network from 7 march, until 10 may...hueee...miss you guys... cry

Ganbatte kudasai ne~ smile

Wow, that long?! That is crazy... We're gonna miss you here. Not even a peek on weekends? dribble
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-05, 02:32

phio_chan wrote:I'm better already, so thank you! big smile

How is everyone doing? smile

Yay! That is great that you are already better. big smile

I'm doing good. A little tired. I just woke up after my cat jumped on my chest. LOL!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-05, 02:49

LOL~ And you went online right away? XD

Your cat is such a naughty little one, haha~ Are you getting enough sleep lately? I'm worried if you don't sleep enough because of your cat. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-05, 03:26

Yep, normally I read a book for a bit or something right after waking up. But last night I stopped reading a manga in the middle of a chapter so I wanted to quickly read that. So I got on to read it.

Yep, I've been sleeping a lot better after I put blankets over the windows so she couldn't attack the reflecting lights. Ah, those nights were so freaking horrible. T^T But for the last week she's been pretty good and plays silently by herself until we wake up. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-05, 15:10

Wow, that is very sweet of her to know not to disturb you while you're sleeping, ahaha~ Good for you. smile

Are you planning on getting more cats soon enough? big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-05, 16:11

Hehe, yea that is nice of her. And I think she does it since she knows she'll get yelled at if she does wake us up. Lol!

Maybe one day. But for right now Allie is good enough. Lol! When she runs around the house it feels like there are five cats here. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-05, 16:20

Haha, really? That is very sweet of her! XD
Do you take her out for a walk sometimes?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-05, 16:23

Hehe, nope. We keep her strictly inside. Though I was looking at some cat harnesses awhile back. I hope I can get one some day so I can take Allie outside on a snowy day. She loves playing with snow. It's so funny. LOL!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-07, 01:10

Ohh, really? That sounds so sweet, indeed! She must look so cute to play with the snows. XD

Do you guys have a garden where she can play along the day?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-07, 07:17

No, we don't have one. ^.^

Awww, she's sleeping in her bed and it's so cute!!!! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-08, 23:46

Aww, I tried to imagine it and it must seemed so cute~~ adore
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-09, 02:13

It really is cute. She was all curled up and everything. Oh and this is how her bed looks, but in that photo they have it standing up from the side. Or perhaps I have it wrong. I have it laying so that big area is on the group so she has more room to curl up in. smile

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 4 243023
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-10, 00:47

OMG, she sleeps in that?! That is so adorable~~ Maybe you can take a photo of her when she's sleeping on that bed. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next