A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Pages Thread!!

+11
yukihime03
Nonomino
¬ Bru
Artesox
kuroi neko
-ALT-
Wasabi
Joel
Marvin
phio_chan
Kyoki
15 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

One Million Pages Thread!! - Page 8 Empty Re: One Million Pages Thread!!

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-07, 02:54

but the karaoke booth suddenly went "BOOM!!".. XD

I was looking at the cute guys in my signature..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-07, 04:16

...but then they came out of my computer, scaring me so much that I passed out.

I was up all night because my stomach was hurting...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-07, 13:51

but suddenly alien showed up and infused me with their medicine!

I was taking a shower...

yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-07, 13:58

... but there was a snake in the shower... and I screamed.

I want to go to bed...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-07, 15:24

...but since I watched The Ring on AXN, I can't stop imagining Sadako-chan with my original characters having a tea party. (It happened last night actually) XDDD

Mr. Bean was going to the royal wedding...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-08, 03:47

... but then he ended up doing something crazy and ruined the whole wedding. LOL! ((I love Mr. Bean!))

I found my old scarf today...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-08, 05:48

...but it started to strangle you when you put it on!

I took a trip to Venice for the summer...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-08, 05:49

... and had so much fun I decided to live there.

I hope to finish this book soon...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-08, 09:09

...because it's started to suck me into it's pages.

I found a beautiful ruby necklace...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-08, 09:19

... and gave it to my mom for mothers day.

I wonder if aliens will come visit earth soon....
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-08, 10:18

...as I am eager to welcome our new alien overlords.

I started learning how to play the piano...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-08, 11:08

... and I became the best piano player in the universe!

Tomorrow I am going to go for a walk...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-08, 17:45

...but I fell downstairs recently and sprained myself.

I was eating spicy noodles...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-09, 01:39

... but I had to stop since my mouth caught on fire.

My cat is staring at me...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-09, 18:12

...but I stared at it too.

Philippines was struck by an earthquake...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-30, 16:25

... and then it was saved by aliens.

Walking down the street, you think you hear something behind you, so you turn around and see mist and a pair of legs walk across the road, you look to see the person... but there is no one there.... you turn back around wanting to get home...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-30, 21:02

...but Sadako-chan stops you and hands over a leaflet with LCDs for sale.

You were watching the news...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-31, 06:26

... but turned it off since it was talking about sad news.

You sat down to watch a show...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-01, 00:46

...but you were annoyed by too many commercials so you turned the TV off.

I wanted pigs to grow wings...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-01, 05:24

... but then they would be hard to catch and eat.

I ate some fruit for breakfast this morning....
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-01, 16:55

...but it was poisoned by the Queen from Snow White. xD

I was going to the park one day...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-02, 11:31

... but ran home when the trees started to attack me.

I wanted to see fireworks today...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-02, 19:18

...but I've decided to watch Katy Perry instead. (If you know what I mean)

I was eating a chocolate sundae...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-03, 06:48

...it was so good that I ate four more. :P

The weather forecast said it was going to rain...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-03, 15:33

...but the sun was so hot that it cooked the eggs I dropped on the ground.

I was going to the city...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-04, 06:33

...but had to cancel since my cat was giving birth to kittens.

I went out to eat for lunch today...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-04, 17:43

...but I didn't have enough money.

I was cooking noodles.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-05, 02:04

... but the noddles decided to eat me instead.

I can't decide what I want for lunch....
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8